Nimble wagon

OK I need help finding a wagon that's fast enough and handles well enough to hit up the toegay and have some fun. My budget is $5000. Pls help me out you are my only friends.

Bump

Civic wagon

Corolla

Mazda 6, b5.5 Passat 1.8t, 3/5 series wagon

I second this, while they aren't fast by any means they are nimble af

clapped out subaru forester

Volvo V70 R or T5 or 850 R or T5-R

my first car was a 1990 civic wagon and it was the shit

>rusted out floors because Pacific NW
>stripped interior because of mold, left it bare to save $
>always got tailgated on the highway because it could barely go over 90kmh
>exhaust full of holes but instead of sounding ricey it had a deep, metallic sound

it was a pos and i still loved every second of owning it.

i drive a 1st gen legacy wagon now and driving it youd never know youre in a wagon, but only after i spent almost 2k on the suspension.

the difference between driving it and the civic is night and day, and id give anything to be driving my shitbox again.

first gen legacy wagon shits on the forester but is still not ideal.

subaru awd is excellent only after you set up the suspension properly.

if you leave it handling like a wet noodle you will understeer into a tree in your first hairpin

First or second gen Legacy GT

e46 touring would probably work
you can get them in manual and rear wheel drive but those are rare, you're better off getting manual awd or getting automatic rwd and doing a manual swap

I don't think they sold those in manual in the states

'96 Buick Roadmaster+gears+suspension

they did, rwd manual e46s exist, they're just really rare and most of them have sort of congregated to california

>b5.5 Passat 1.8t
>ever recommending VAGshit
The thing's an Audi in disguise, so it comes with the running costs and lack of reliability of one.

It also means the engine's way out in front of the front axle, resulting in UNDERSTEER.

Swapped Subaru loyale

this

AWD on the second gen makes it a great all-season daily, and it already handles and drives very well without too many modifications

Convince me not to spring for a Volvo 850 GLE, 200k km for 2 grand Canabucks.

In sexy racing red no less

is300

Saab 9-3 sportcombi

IMPREZA
M
P
R
E
Z
A