/wfg/ - Warframe General

A large security force is heading your way edition.

Vaulted thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/YSSbAnW.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

It's the Grineer

>/wfg/

>reddit makings threads now
not even surprised anymore

Anyone got some good forum posts to share?

They can either create a new EFGH rotation table with better drops that is used for 25+ minute runs, or they can just put a multiplier on the ABCD tables so that the further you go the more (mostly useless) stuff you get.

Given that #2 is easier to implement, that is what is most likely to be implemented.

>How To Fix the Bladestorm Fix
1. Select initial target with 4
2. Instead of Bourne-o-Vision; zoom out to BamHam 3rd person combat camera (We know you can do it DE, You put in the remote viewers.).
3. Ash does his Cold Steel thing, dealing finisher damage using his melee weapon and mods.
4. While Ash is going "Nothing Personal", Player can queue up more targets the same way the new system works (from a much better vantage point). Ash Clones will target independently if not enough marks are designated.
5. GOTO 3 until no remaining targets, not enough energy, or no target is marked after the last attack.

Congratulations; It doesn't wipe the map, it can still clear crowds, it still wrecks face and now it's interactive.

>>How To Fix the Bladestorm Fix
>remove the cinematic shit and send clones instead.
>let Bladestorm scale with melee mods.
faster,easier and better, you faggot.

>finish second dream
>create qt grill operator
>cinematic continues and it's a dude's voice
KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

>Ch3ck 0ut my super l33t h4xorz Cyb3rpunx Ash coloUrz. I'm a pretty cool guy

Post your best color schemes

you brought this upon yourself

>Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds while an active sentinel is present
Where am I supposed to attempt this? Grimaldi? I wouldn't think Stofler spawns enough enemies for me to keep the combo up.

infested, drifting contact
if youre really struggling take all your damage mods off

>while an active sentinel is present
>Infested
???

Or you know....Lech Kril

But that's not """"interactive""""

I would have left Ash's 4 as it was, but if demands are made, then compromises must be proposed.

Go chroma and an unranked dagger with drifting contact + body count and keep spamming the sentient on the lua crossfire.

Sentinel. The Pets. What is problem?

I think and meant sentient. No infested spawn where sentients do.

>Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds while an active sentinel is present
>while an active sentinel is present
>sentinel

They are confused or not native English speakers. I've had that very same 'challenge' and it reads Sentinel, the pets; Not Sentient, the enemy.

I want to see Worm rape my potato

>But that's not """"interactive""""
>World on fire
>Maim
>Disarm
>Effigy
>Tornado
>vortex
the fuck?
i can continue, but most of frames 4's arent' "interactive".
the only thing you needed to remove from bladestorm was the cinematic shit, and it's the only thing that remained.

>but if demands are made, then compromises must be proposed.
no Scott, fix you fucking mess on your own you retard.
i am sure you fucked ash's premium skin sales with that "rework" you hotshot.

My mistake, I used an even number of quotation marks.

If I was in charge of DE, fucking with ash wouldn't even be on my "do later" list.

I actually assumed that DE used the wrong word in the description because, hey, why expect competency? It also just seemed piss easy. But it turns out I was the idiot in this situation. So now I have a ho-hum Supra riven. Guess I can reroll it and hope to get something worthy of trading.

>not strictly using hideous colorschemes

Is it possible to make a macro that borderline instantly solves grineer ciphers consistently?

Holy shit since when has holding space ACTUALLY made you go faster in Archwing?

You can never live up to the legend himself.

You make ciphers and bring them with you. Unless its sorties or raids in which case you really have no excuse not to be able to do them consistently by that point. Don't give me that 'but i don't want to' bit either. :^)

your corpse emperor is a lie

w-why do people bother fighting the kuva guardians when fighting them? I keep seeing people run frosts/nyx/slowvas/whatever but nothing they drop is worth farming, orvius parts are now worthless and all you need to do is run around invis til the cloud spawns, run up to it til you get close, tater toggle, catch the cloud and repeat

I don't get why people insist on dying repeatedly during the kuva floods

>nyx with absorb augment+guardian derision
>no need for invis

if I'm pubbing, I'll bring rhino or slowva just to slow them down, and only potato pop them if they're being annoying - solo I literally just stay invis the entire time until I see the chili pepper ghost

I think people have this idea that they need to defend the kuva siphon itself from attack since so many other things in the game work that way, and some probably want more of those parkour mods, but at a certain point (especially if you farmed them for orvius ducats before the fix) they become literally worthless to kill

I've got ciphers I just don't use them unless something NEEDS to be hacked in the next second. I do them very consistently, I just don't want to do them by myself time after time when I'm forced to play a Grineer Spy

So you literally have auto-hacking tools right there in your possession but won't make use of them all the while remarking on how annoying manual hacking is in grineer spy?

Either way the situation is doubtful. DE is triggered by macros (or were anyway, I don't know if they've changed their opinion) and even if there was, the number and locations vary from tier to tier and the pointer itself seems to use arbitrary spawn positions; If nothing else such a macro would be a nightmare to time.

Anyone else getting Network not responding while playing?

>DE is triggered by macros
?

Do they have scripts to detect the use of macros? A simple repeat macro to make fast semi-auto weapons more comfortable isn't grounds for punitive action, is it? Pretty sure I see boltace shitters waving their arms around all the time though.

I use a macro for spamming primary fire, EV/RJ/etc, and melee slides. Haven't been banned.

no, because I literally logged in long enough to waste some optional stage 0 prime part grind slot machine tokens for a chance at a handful of the new stage 1 prime part grind slot machine tokens, considered running a mission for some of the absurdly expensive systemic bandaid mod slot machine tokens and realized I couldn't stomach the thought, then alt+f4'd

clem

I have no idea what their current stance on macros are, I just remember a time last year or a little before where players were getting suspensions for AHK scripts. Though most of those were in tandem with farming 'exploits' that DE has since stomped out or rendered pointless to keep using as well as happening on the heels of cheat engine usage.

>Making steady income off Telos Boltace and random primes
>got tons of plat
>max out my weapons and shit
>not sure what to do now
I would go get arcanes, but I heard that requires friends.

>justice, flaps from above!

>There will never be ramparts suspended by a dozen balloon buddies to reign absolute hell down upon the corpus masses

>part of the jew syndicate
>melee weapon is in high demand

>DE removes the new Axi E1 from interceptions and defenses; it basically has half the drop locations of any other Axi
>Lith G1 doesnt drop from Earth Defense
>In the case you DO get a new relic, there's a high chance the game will shit itself and not reward it to you(see Hieracon; Oceanum doesnt reward any relic at all)

How long until PA items will be real money only and DE decides to remove relics altogether?

Never because it would literally kill the game.

Prime frames being money only will be p2w.

You don't remember the shitstorm the Dragon Nikana caused when it was first released because DE "forgot" to add the BP in the market so the only way to get it was through plat and it was a clear upgrade over the normal Nikana.

2 months

>the lights flicker
>"perhaps this will change your mind"
>the lights flicker again
>nothing at first, but the faint sound of flapping, but you unable to pinpoint the source
>an extra wheezy and terrible cacophony of remove corpusbab begins to play, hordes of them, all flapping and closing in on you
>finally in range, the thunderstorm of grakatas begin to rain down, it's not that damaging, but the sound alone is deafening.
>deafened and distracted by the cloud of flapping grakatas, a rampart tied to a dozen diriga floats down behind you, and tears you apart in a flurry of rampart bullets and fries you with a dozen vulkloks
Grineer truly are the best engineers

>people bought the dragon nikana
>then the nikana prime is made
Bravo jewlords

Perfect

>Never because it would literally kill the game.
But thats exactly the way theyre heading right now.
First, they made the Valkyr PA Axi relics drop only on intercept rotation C(during Nekros PA it was B AND C). After this was discovered DE throws a shitfit and strips like 80% of the data from MissionDecks.txt so dataminers won't prove that they make it harder and harder to get relics. Now they COMPLETELY remove the new Axi relic from several popular sources. E1 basically only drops from 20 min survivals (T3 surv rot C flashbacks anyone?) and sleeked as hell Tier 3 Excav C rot. Why did they even "rework" the void if they put relics in C rotations?

You know Conclave is shit when DE even gave Archwing an event but still hasn't done 1 Conclave event.

It's like Steve knows they wasted so much time on that crap but it's too late to abandon it.

>that pic
kys

can you change its gender after that or you're stuck with it?
can you change his voice

They did this because people can't fucking shut up about afk builds for certain tile sets.

Expect them to add next set of relics once they figure out how to fuck over afk builds.

Dammit, now I wanna remove Corpus. Where is the next event we get to murder the space jew in? I've been blueballed for too long on a spacial cleansing.

>reaching burnout stage again

I would be happy for this if only I actually had something else to play.

I just hope to god the new Mass Effect MP is half as good as ME3's MP was.

wait whats taht about not getting the new axi form interceptions?

You can change your tater tot at any time outside of TWW. Gender is tied to head choice (take note of the body) and the voices are freely selectable.

You can completely change your OP, yes.

The only interception mission Axi E1 drops at is a Archwing interception.

Go look at the codex.

The only thing we're going to get is The Index proper, I guess. When was the last time one of these events was against the Corpus as a united faction instead of fucking someone over for Alad or fighting Nef's creations?

>it's an arena
Why can't I be around for ONE good thing, why did everything cool happen when I took breaks.

there are other garbage f2p multiplayer games you can waste time on, and tons of garbage new AAA tiles coming out you can waste money on or pirate, but I've been playing older games (classics I missed out on, ones I didn't give a fair chance, or just replaying favorite series) - webm of a poorly designed game related

there's just not much for me to do right now in warframe other than bash my head against the grindwall to make plat or sit down at the spicy slot machine, and I'm really getting sick of the transparent heavy-handed f2p shit

are you saying you liked rathuum? because it's just rathuum with more cancer

the event proper is going to be fucking awful, and I guarantee it will come down to clan autists sitting around for several hours spamming some alt-meta bullshit at the competitive level, while everyone else throws themselves and their fotm shit at steverino's latest vision of inhibiting the player and forcing "interactivity" for a fucking participation trophy and a few broken new exclusive mods which will be nerfed in a month

No, I mean I hate arenas, I avoid it if I can. I just want one event that isn't shit for me to be a part of, so far I've only happened to be here for shitwing and the relay destroyers and now this. Managed to miss everything else and I've been playing for two years.

I see, I misunderstood - I don't think there's really been a "good" event since before the archshit one

I know, and it pains me to know I'll never see one.

Rathum and the index are pretty much conclave

Naramon with Dual Zorens, whack Kril or go do a sortie level survival.

Ok is the Mese, pyra prime sandnya, Titan extractor Prime worth it. I don't have Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, and that's it I've already have, Ember, reaper, Sicurus, and Latron prime.

I really hate that there's no unvaulted accessories pack

>buying things for actual money
>not restricting yourself to stuff you can jew for

>Implying I didn't Jew of multiple mags and dakra Primes
I need an answer not a green text

No, a fancy flaming scarf and a glittery extractor are not worth real money.

r u srs

The syandanas are cool but not worth 55. The rest are worth nothing.

Do you want an accessory that screams LOOK AT ME I PAID RL MONEY FOR THIS THING? If your answer is yes, sure.

wish I could lower this more

me too

>spend 3 hours on Hieracon
>get 2 (TWO) ember relics

>implying that's bad when it's a 7% chance drop on rot C

>spend 40 rounds on heira
>get 3 ember relics and a frost relic
>run them immediately
>get all 3 ember drops and the frost drop when we run them back-to-back

ayy

>get all 3 ember parts in one sitting
>no bp or its relic in sight
Send help

>spend no time on heiracon
>buy my relics from syndicates

Just bought a relic pack and it had Axi E1 in it.
Thank you, winking doge.

Not him, but did people legitimately forgot syndicate packs?

When Valkyr Prime was released they forgot to update relic pack contents for syndicates. That's why I didn't buy them then and up until now.

What's your favorite frame?

Now imagine your frame being brutally raped by Fat Fuck. Your favorite frame calls out your name in a desperate plead for help but Fat Fuck just digs in deeper, unloading more of his white sticky Nerfs inside your frame. You cry as you're powerless to do anything and the last thing you see is your frame's eye's slowly turn into a blank stare as despair sets in, wondering why you never came to it's rescue.

>Couldn't decide on a favorite

Fucking Christ Scott, leave my Prime bike alone

Every time I see these animu girl art with Warframe, I keep being remninded of that robot girl game Cosmic Break.

If only Warframe's PvP was anywhere near that fun.

Ok I quit

People are suggesting other faggots to buy Prime Access

I'm done.........I'm so done

Did you miss the other fuck tons of posts about not spending money ever?

>Fucking a bike
You'll get your dick caught in the spokes.

Google really thinks Banshee Prime is a bike.

I bought 20 packs sofar and got like 4 new relics, but none for Ember

Cause you are doing it wrong, it should be
>getting fucked by a bike