Sedan or hatchback, you have to choose

Sedan or hatchback, you have to choose

sedan for das boot
people don't really use hatchbacks anymore

Sedan.
Im not 12 years old or a girl

Sedan with fold down seats and a big trunk.

Hatchback, because once you go wagon you never go back.

Sedan.

Hatchback is for cucks.

Depends on the model of the car. For example, the Mazda3 looks better in the Hatch version, whereas the current Civic hatchback isn't as nice as its sedan counterpart.

If I had to choose a preferred body style between the two, it'd be the hatch. Rear seats are usually comfier, and if I didn't care about the back-seat passengers I'd rather have a coupe anyway.

Hatchback, preferably wagon. Has to be able to fit my bike inside and sleeping in the back is nice in a wagon.

Hatch is lighter and therefore faster

>sedan
was there ever any doubt?

Why on Earth would anyone choose a hatchback? The STI's main selling point is performance.

Forester STI to piss off the vaping fags.

Yes, my Jap minivan is just as fast as your 'rally car'.

thats a station wagon

Wagon

Sedan, hatches are overrated and vapebros love em

hatch desu sandpie

sedan
so hatchbacks can stay unpopular and cheap for me

>4 door hatches

Because some people can only have one car for whatever reason, so practicality is a must, but some of those people also want something fast. There's no reason fast and practical have to be mutually exclusive but for some reason the US car buying market has decided that it does.

This.

>2008 sti hatch: 3400 lbs
>2011 sti sedan: 3400 lbs

made my choice.
big wang 4 lyf

When subaru made the 2011 sti, the difference was literally 11 lbs between them. What the fuck.

WAGON
AS
GLWAYS
OHE
NNSWER

W A G O N
A
G
O
N

I don't get the point of sedans nowadays
- less cargo space for the same car size/weight
- can't carry an eight-foot curtain rod inside without opening a window
- water gets inside when the boot is opened in the rain
- passengers can't get snacks or clothes from the boot without getting out of the car
- they don't even look aesthetic anymore
etc

Sedans are a waste of space

Sedans are literally only popular in the US, where the general populace has been brainwashed into thinking that sedans look better somehow.

Sedans are simply without purpose. A Sedan has one arrangement: all seats up.

Wagons have the power to be reconfigured to whatever the task is. Seats fold down, things can be stacked as high as they'll go, 60/40 split seats can leave space for a rear passenger, etc.

In a sedan, once the trunk is full, you're pretty much fucked.

Even in smaller form, wagons can be used for almost anything.

Subaru's Impreza was somewhere between wagon and hatchback up until 2008ish, and it's almost as useful as its larger Legacy-based brethren while still being small enough to dart around town in instead of being a lumbering barge.

>A Sedan has one arrangement: all seats up.
Not all of them.

Also, from bitter experience: You cannot lock anything up in your estate. Got stuff in the boot? Somebody'll throw a brick through your window and make off with your summer wheels and tyres.
>Aha, but I always use the sliding cover!
Gyppos think you're hiding valuables, throws brick to investigate.

Still like estates, though.

That's why you /lexan/

>Gyppo throws brick
>Bounces straight back into his face

I like it!

>brings up literally the worst case scenario possible to try and win the argument

this type of shitposting is customary of leafs primarily.

>literally
>win the argument
>shitposting
>leafs

Calm down, Meme Central. we're just talking here.
>worst case scenario
Don't know if it is, but it happened to me, so in the context saloon vs. estate, it's relevant, at least for me. You want to argue against it, feel free.

For WRX/STI? Hatchback, always had a hardon for those.