/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Xth for best archer

Just a few more hours, anons.

Best girl, best king, best Servant, best everything.

I'm going to fuck this bride!

Who Alter here?

Patch in 2.5 hours

A few more hours of non stop shitposts.

Shittiest character ever created.

>That Ishtar face

Why so long?

Good night, assholes.

So why was everyone against Arturia?

Because fuck Saberfaces.

Mordred x Shirou is more appealing than Mordred x Jekyll.

Goodnight /fgog/ glad we get to fight all together again in the last battle.

What anime should I watch during maintenance

Because you're a self-insertfag. Jekyll x Mordred is perfect because he's mild-mannered and she's a loud and obnoxious tomboy who will get topped hard when his wild side comes to play. Mordred wouldn't like Shirou anyway, too goody two shoes. She fits more an antihero like Jekyll.

Nasu will never make another character as great as her so everything new is for naught. Type-Moon is dead.

Cory in the house.

DEEN Fate/stay night

Because she was a magical being who was ruling in a time transition to the ages of men. Vortigern told her that humans would betray her and kill her after she ended the age of gods with Rhon.

If she would have ruled a few decades ago, there wouldn't have been a problem. It's also Uther's hubris that caused this because he wanted his heir to be more inhuman than anyone in his bloodline.

>self-inserting into Shirou

I'm not a sword, user. Also the clash of wills between Shirou and Mordred, particularly over Arturia, will be a lot more entertaining. Jekyll has nothing to offer when it comes to interaction beyond typical shoujo cliches.

That new fate animu with nobu in it.

I think it's called drifters.

>Bastar

Your point? Mordred and Shirou have nothing to offer to anything except badly written haremshit cliches. And yes, Shirou is a self insert. Nasu said so many times. Deal with it. I still like him, but that's what he fucking is. There isn't a clash of wills. Mordred is dumb and kills when she doesn't understand shit. She would ice Shirou when he opens his mouth and calls her a girl. She doesn't argue, she goes for the kill because she's mentally unstable.

While we've seen her interact and flirt with Jekyll and their personality bounce well. Jekyll is courteous enough for her to push him around but polite to not offend her, and Hyde appeals to her dumb violent side. Jekyll balances Mordred because he's quite intelligent, a genius, while Mordred is dumb as rocks. They have the combination of opposites attract and birds of a feather. That's why Nasu and Sakurai ship teased them.

Are you ready for the new batch of shitposting and power level discussions?

I can only see Shirou interacting with Mordred as Shirou dying a horrible death. Specially if they speak of Arturia.

>Alaya strikes again
I'm gonna be honest it would have been more interesting if it had been the whole "she doesn't understand the human heart!" Situation. She could have ruled absolutely perfectly and logically but then there were moves she could have pulled had she understood those around her. Lancelot wanted to be punished but like a merciful king she didn't do that. Arturia did what seemed like the right thing to do but unfortunately that's not what Lancelot wanted. Had she understood him better maybe, at least that situation, wouldn't have ended so badly.

Basically humans are irrational and emotional, to have an entirely logical king who repressed all their emotions would be a recipe for disaster.

She built an island house from fucking metal. From raw pieces of metal. That says enough about her.

But user, no girl could resist the power of the dick.l. Not even Mo-san.

>interaction in London

They barely spoke and it was mostly just Mordred not knowing how to deal with polite people. I bet you also believed Tamamo wanted to jump on Kintoki's dick.

Mordred-san is resourceful!

Are you surprised? Merlin establishes her as fucking dumb. And that's why the Jekyll thing was perfect. He was everything she was not at first sight: courteous, mild-mannered, hates violence, a genius, and well-spoken person. But deep down, he isn't that far from her as Hyde.

It's actually one of those ship teased pairings between Servants that actually worked outside of ooc memes (like Bryn and Jeanne Alter).

Hyde's dick must be barbed, considering how edgy he is. Irresistible.

Wolf dick

I would max ascend him, if his final art wasn't ass.

> "she doesn't understand the human heart!"
The problem with that is that Arturia does in fact understand the human heart. In fact, she's better at this than Rin and Shirou. And Nasu shows it: she blatantly can read through Kiritsugu's bullshit and made him so butthurt he was seething because she figured him out from sparingly having contact with the guy. Shirou lived with him for years and never understood what kind of person he was. Take Sakura, Rin and Shirou who she knew for years couldn't understand her self-blaming nature while Saber talked to her once and immediately recognizes this and warns Shirou about it.

Both Zero and FSN show Saber isn't just capable of understanding the human heart but showing less degree of autism than Rin or Shirou did. She's just putting a facade.

>Basically humans are irrational and emotional, to have an entirely logical king who repressed all their emotions would be a recipe for disaster.

This is also what she did, however she did have emotions, she suppressed them. She was similar to Kiritsugu in this sense. She loved everyone and wanted to protect them, but because she became the king instead of a knight, she couldn't get that wish.

He's a big guy

>Hyde
>bad final art
It's one of the best in the game.

Mashu>Solomon>>>>>everyone else. That's it for Babylon.

Saber also figured out Shirou's defect early on Fate route and warns him about it. Rin doesn't get it until she gets infodumped by Archer's memories and a lot of exposure.

It's like people miss those cues. Saber is extremely empathetic, but she tries to play as if she wasn't.

Could be better,but decent enough.

I like how the final art portrait change to Hyde's part though

>This post
Fuck, I thought I knew all the autists of this general, I didn't know we had a delusional saberfag. Are you SS-chan?

I want to fuck Saber

>go to the FGO anime PV on youtube

>Immediately see Harry Dresden shitting up the comment section

Of course

In the ECR Zero special that Nasu wrote, one of the reasons why Lancelot goes mad is that he realized that Arturia loves everyone and he was angry at himself and everyone who treated her as if she was unfeeling. Probably after his GoA chapter, closer to his death, he understood her the best.

That consumed him along with his guilt. It made him sick because he never spoke up against it when he should have known better.

SS-chan isn't really a saberfag, it's this guy who thinks Fate route is the be all end all of the franchise and Saber is the greatest character ever created. Just ignore him, he will samefag for a bit then leave, he always does.

Apk out on qooapp

The wizard PI?

Who?

SS-chan kill herself after emuban

Would Harry Dresden make a good heroic spirit? How many stars would his caster servant version have?

Exactly how is this autism? Kiritsugu and Arturia are very similar, this is established as canon. They are different in the sense one follows the path of a knight and another the path of a mercenary, but they were supposed to be foils: both were idealistic idiots who wanted to save everyone but had to close their hearts and become deadly pragmatic.

I think she filtered everything FGO related, haven't seen any of it on her Twitter for a long time. Would be funny if she misses Semiramis because of this.

>SS-chan isn't really a saberfag
>it's this guy who thinks Saber is the greatest character ever created.

Try reading the VN.

Seiba is female chivalrous Kiritsugu.

Stop the autism in this thread, it's up.

>Basically humans are irrational and emotional, to have an entirely logical king who repressed all their emotions would be a recipe for disaster.
That's exactly what happened. The logical king couldn't keep the illogical masses in line as the big personalities of the round table came into conflict with one another. Lancelot was supposed to be the ideal knight and Guinevere the ideal queen, but they ended up falling to their human desires even though they knew what they were doing was wrong on a logical level. This mess eventually fractures the knight's fraternity.

Wasn't shirou-san a very pragmatic person that wanted to be idalistic as kiritsugu at first but then he realized about kiritsugu's bullshit midway?
I mean, he does become counter guardian for a reason but not for idealism, that's not called idealisms, that's called a "way to live" and a way to live is a trait of pragmatism.
I think UBW is the worst written route of all the three, because it contradicts itself by trying to make itself something is not.
It's not a pretentious work, but it seems pointless at some point.

I remember rin saying that even if shirou has the way to save the world, he would go to the "way" he believes instead of the "way" he has to, wether it be correct or not.

Shirou is not a genius, he is just a regular dude, with a regular mindset.
It really makes you think.

Maybe i'm just overthinking about a silly matter.

Medusa was a frightening female monster in Greek mythology. She had a nest of poisonous snakes for hair, copper green scales for skin, golden wings on her back, and eyes that would turn anyone that met them to stone.

Yeah that was definitely what was in the PV
Then zero retcon that

There's anything going on today with like any sort of reveals? Kinda got pumped yesterday after nobu went full autism mode.

The only thing I can find is that shit world vs shit sword thing on youtube starting in 90mins.

Still gonna watch it to see all the 13 years olds on youtube getting triggered though.

Pretty much everything you said is wrong. You said she understood Kerry when in the VN she clearly said they never talked to each other. The only thing she understand about Kerry is why he destroyed the grail, she knows nothing about his ideals or personality. I could continue but gave you to much attention already if you really like Saber, read the VN.

Shirou was a broken, empty man trying to be human by following Kiritsugu's dreams. He is very similar to Kotomine, but he's well well written because Nasu had to sacrifice a lot of his characterization to make the otaku feel better by self-inserting in his 'he loves the heroine' aspects, but he was supposed to be exactly as Kotomine, only extracting his fulfillment by making others happy: empty and hollow. Nasu called Shirou the "Tin Man."

If FSN wasn't an eroge that needed that kind of pandering, I guess we would have a better fleshed out of his character. He's kind of a mess because Nasu has to sacrifice his integrity for bucks.

>There's anything going on today with like any sort of reveals?

Good morning, /fgog/.

Archer believed that borrowing power from the world would make him strong enough to save everyone. He believed that being a counter guardian would make him powerful enough to save everyone. Neither of these things came to pass. He was purely driven by idealism, but reality always forced him to compromise and sacrifice those who could not be saved and it drove him mad as a counter guardian.

Fuck off.

This isn't a good time to be here, someone let the resident saberfag out. Come back when Babylon is out.

POST RARE CHIBIS

Why did you post C.C.

>He's kind of a mess because Nasu has to sacrifice his integrity for bucks.

Didn't nasu worked at some convenience store while writting his bullshit?

I mean, just imagine nasu, being some regular japanese dude with a wage that just cover his expenses working from 8 to 8 and writting in the dark corner of the store stories about king arthur being a girl and red-haired bitches trying to kill each other.

Just picture this in your mind.
How miserable he should have felt just to create his company?
I mean, Takeuchi sure had the money but nasu was in the less greener side of the place.

I mean, he broke his ideals just to get this story sold.

I feel bad for him, even in the anniversary letter he showed no signs of recovery, he is a destroyed man that feels so miserable that doesn't even shows his face after almost 20 years of being recognized in the industry.

Dresden would be a pretty average Caster at best. Harry Potter, on the other hand, casually breaks assloads of rules of magic in Type-Moon.

Harry is pretty boring and kinda weak as far as wizards go, get Dumbledore if you really want fuck shit up.

Y'all are retarded.

Sincerely, a lion.

Gandalf servant when?

Friendly reminder to download the update now so I don't see you retards posting about downloading it when it opens back up

Merlin's right there

Just woke up, how many hours until Babylon?

5 minutes

The revelas will be at AnimeJapan 2017.

With extra comming in the next season, it will be hard to counter all the bullshit from people without having damage control.

I'm sure the first HF movie and FGO will premier in the same season which i believe will be fall?)

There is no way someone at the aniplex staff would recommend them to realease later or earlier, because all Fate has right now is momentum.

With the game, just wait till january(New years) to see what happens.

He made the VN an eroge. If he had actually made Shirou a real empty, Tin Man he would have been thinking how he feels no pleasure in fucking Rin/Seiba/Sakura or how he doesn't even get it up until they have to manually stimulate him. While I don't think Shirou, the character, is a self-insert, he partly loses his personality and acts as one when it comes to those sex scenes or romantic scenes for the otaku's sake. It should have been like Kotomine who didn't even know if he loved his wife, because it feels sloppy and uneven.

The other problem arising is that leaves UBW as a bad ending, so that's why he mutes the actual characterization Shirou should have as a foundation of being Kotomine's mirror image. In Fate and HF, he dies and his identity collapses, and only then he recovers his awareness and humanity, filling his empty spaces (a reverse of what happened in Fuyuki which created the void). This never happens in UBW which will put the ending in a negative light.

More than I would like.

>there are people in this thread who will be rolling in a bait gacha with no limited servants

Am I a fool for hoping that F/GO will get a NA localization? I mean, with Extella on the horizon, I'd like to think so.

Heck, if fucking Digimon Crusader can get a NA localization a couple of years after its services ended in japan and Southeast Asia as Digimon Heroes!, then I can fucking pray Grand Order gets translated, right?

And as long as we're talking about maybes... Maybe it could even be given the "Qurare: Magic Library" treatment and an HD PS4 port of the mobile game could be localized.

CookingPriest or Fai/Fei
It's the autist that made it impossible to legitimately complain about the UBW anime or Miura without getting drowned in shitposts since everyone fucking hates him.

I'm going to marry this mud and Gilgamesh can't stop me.

Talking about the movies and incomming projects.
What are you looking for?
I'm in HF just for the fights like in UBW.
UBW left a bad taste in my mind for showing just vn pandering instead of the real story, miura is really and awful director, i mean, UBW is a very very easy route to adapt
Even with this man that i forgot his name but will be directing the trilogy, i feel really worry about that.
KnK5 is just an action flick and major mindfuck but it leaves nothing else at side.

I really want to see how will they protray Nine Lives and that scene where Sakura swallows rin. Let alone Mapo Tofu and Shinji Rape.

>gameplayfags

Enkidu is my husbando and yuu kobayashi is my VAfu

There is no other gacha's for me anymore

>have 5 gold Lancers, counting loli Jannu
>will roll for Enkidu anyway
I really want the boypussy ya know?

>Bought for the first time 140 quartz
>Got Ishtar on first ten roll
Now it's best to wait new year's paid gacha

The guy directing HF is Sudou, he's big into Sakura and seems to know what he's doing, but this is his first big directing role so who knows.

He isn't Miura though, so that's a plus.

Is the update Up in QooApp and ApkPure?

yes

It's a possibility but there is a lot of text to translate. Most mobage aren't very text heavy so it's not that hard, but FGO is an exception for sure.

>Am I a fool for hoping that F/GO will get a NA localization?
Yes.

I love you

Yes homo

Bloomberg says otherwise

>not rolling for the cute snake