>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

Ive played through ds3 with black knight ultra gs and had tons of fun invading with it untill i hit sl 110 and had to fight no fun allowed meta duels which bacame boring really fast even though bkgs was still quite effective at this level.

So im thinking about making a low level dedicated invasion build around this weapon. Here are the stats
sl30
warrior class
27 vigor 1155 hp unembered
6 att
18 end 119 stamina
11 vit 69.64 equip load
21 str
18 dex
full undead legion set
favor ring + 2
life ring + 3
knight ring
hunter ring
bkgs +1

What do you think? What would you change?

first for Otzdarva

this must be that very important post

How long does it usually take you to burn out on a particular souls game or the games in general?

Given that i was forced to rape cracked red eye orb to invade in many areas of DS2 when it had 5k playerbase, i dread to think how dead it is now.

xth for Fatrolling isn't bad
the arbalest is though

>rape cracked red eye orb
what?

Dark Souls III is going to shoot up for DLC 2, and then tank when people realize that their hollow gaming experience is over.

When Scholar of the First Lord of Hollows comes out, then game will get a resurgence, bt a split userbase

I can only take small doses of Anor Londo, which sucks, since it's "the" pvp hotspot.

I'd rather spend my time in New Londo, but invasions there are pretty dead

new londo is pretty boring for invasions from what i've seen, it's mostly people trying to rush for the fog gate, the level layout doesn't let you do any fun dickery like in catacombs too

I don't find Anor Londo fun for invasions either, since the host is either going to have a PvP build, or be running straight for the fog with Solaire.

No max-levels are going to camp in New Londo to get invaded, and I like chasing Havels to the fog, while trying to get the Darkwraiths and Ghosts to help me.

I guess the depths or sens are better, but I prefer the aesthetic of New Londo.

Reminder that the God-King of Defecated Flame is the soul and essence of this general.

>I don't find Anor Londo fun for invasions
are you loco? anal rodeo invasions where the best days of my souls life back in 2012

The most creative thing I saw in Anor Londo today was someone using Smough's Hammer, everyone else was just running Furysword,BK weapons, or spamming WoG

Why is the Nameless King such a fucking nigger? Are his weapons even worth a shit?

His spear is one of the best weapons for a faith build, and his armor set is pretty fly.

it doesn't scale at all with faith, it only requires it
completely garbage for faith builds
no dragonslayer weapons scale with faith in das3

his spear is a quality-leaning dex weapon with fai requirements
actual fai scaling is garbage

can someone drop me hollow brigand daggers on ps4? cba doing two builds for the game and can't use hollow infuse until dungeons.

sent :)

actually? I'll give location and pass if serious, I'll give it anyway, sacrificial woods bonfire and pass is WWCD

Is the curved sword anygood? I could use a good spear but I'm a dex/pyro build. (40 dex/ 30 int/fai.)

>Get summoned for a boss
>Pretty much flawless it and sometimes carry hosts through it
>Do boss myself
>Eat shit on attacks which should be piss easy to avoid
>Barley make it through

Why, it's a god damn recurring pattern and I want it to stop.

A qt like you works better under pressure

Yes, it's good. Dex build only loses around 30 AR to quality with it. The biggest advantages of that thing is extreme range, it's by far the largest curved sword in its class, and also the ability to do r1-l2-r1 which allows it to reach and surpass typical damage output of curved swords with better AR. Plus WA looks fucking godly.

A dutch guy is working on a fan made port of BB for PC, it won't have the graphic improvement obviously but it won't have the classic emulation issues either (missing textures, random artifacts and lightning glitches)

You perform best with an audience. Summon someone and see if you still eat shit.
That or you're a shitter that needs someone to draw aggro

source?

Link or fuck off

I wouldn't call that QT, I'm jew nosed motherfucker.

Fuck that, I find it easier to fight boss who are facing me, I learnt that with the fume knight and Alonne, was easy if they're attacking you, more predictable, easier to dodge outta the way.

I'm at the end of my first run in Ds3 and really enjoyed the game. I don't have the DLC yet but I'm wondering what the better course of action might be:

Get the DLC and go through it in this game cycle, even though I'll probably be overlevelled for the content (SL 105) or start NG+ and hit the DLC then?

Opposite here.
>Do well alone
>Suck dicks at the game when others are present

Heh, not the OP you're quoting but I'm like him.
I struggle myself but when a friend is watching me, I pretty much nail the shit and I'm always wtf so easy.

105 is pretty overleveled for the DLC but not to a point you won't have any challenge whatsoever, just try to kill all enemies and explore everything, don't run away
boss will certainly rape you a few times

Doing the dlc and just unlocked the shortcut from the snowy pass back to the church with friede. Where the hell do i go now?

>vs DSA
>butterflies miss every attack
>vs DSA, but as a twink
>butterflies throw perfect nukes every time

What's the "correct" order for collecting lord souls? I mean, the path developers intended.
So far I have this;
Four Kings>Seath (Cursebite Ring)
BoC>Nito (Sunlight Maggot)
but I can't connect all of them.

The devs intended to do what you want because it was the only good game.

If they intended for a certain path then it would be called DS2

This path being farming a single boss non stop to skip all those bad areas right?

3*

>skip all those bad areas
I don't think they intended for you to uninstall the game.

same here I tend to make really dumb ass mistakes to like spin to win with mastodans into lava when I'm with other people.

Bed of Chaos always felt like the natural last lord soul to collect to me. I think it's because it feels like the longest journey and most out of the way to get to.

Four kings is also the best one to do first if only for the potential it opens up with loot and farming options.

anyone wanna help me with aava the frozen dlc boss? eu sl120

You should investigate the fly area more.

>invade world
>2 other faithfuls watch me die to host and his downscaled buttbuddy

They're not there but 3's honorfags are reaching 2's levels of cancer

Thanks m8, on it now.

If you want to do low level invasions the lowest you should go is SL36 (since SL35 and 36 are identical for invasion ranges, might as well grab the extra point) with +4 weapons (+2 for special weapons that only go up to +5).

You can invade crux woods, farron swamp, cathedral, and catacombs. Plenty of variety of places.

After that you are probably looking at SL50-60 +6, and then after that SL70 +8. Never go beyond that for invasions, and honestly I still feel like 70 +8 is pushing it and prefer SL60 +6 and lower.

>oro playing warframe pvp now

Is this shit worth getting into, from a souls pvp perspective?

I played it before it even had PvP. If the combat is still the same, then no. The devs can't even balance the Frames for PvE, how will they do that for PvP?

Run away when that happens, throw on obscuring ring if you don't have it equipped already. Eventually the faithfuls will fight, then you can watch them instead. Either they win and you invade someone else or they lose and you can get back in the fight again with more estus.

What's worse is when the red-blues attack you instead of the host, but the same applies: just run away. If you get bored pull out a crossbow/firebombs or if they all come attack you if you're doing medium range shit, run far away and use a greatbow instead.

I'm going to marry Anri!

>When Scholar of the First Lord of Hollows comes out, then game will get a resurgence, bt a split userbase
Worth it if Dark Souls 3: The Return of the Revenge of Aldia makes the game good

Just like SotFS made a pile of shit an even bigger pile of shit, right?

I thought he was a hearthstone streamer.

Brian?

>cant beat aava with 2 npcs and 1 human summon
nice
how do i gimmick this piece of shit boss

soul level is irrelevant in DS2. Post your soul memory.

I've never seen bigger faggots in a Souls game than Aldrich Faithful. What's the deal?

Dark Souls 2 was good and Scholar made it better, except for the dumb petrified people everywhere.

Dodge backwards a lot whenever it starts looking in your direction.

What did he mean by this?

I don't know but those faggots are worse than gankers, even purples are trustable

Kek, he even has the clubs crossed

gotten her twice to 20% now and then died cuz no estus and phantoms die

have you tried summoning less guys? You might do better with one human and no NPCs. Aava's resistances are probably outpacing Steelheart whatshername damage output.

Mound Makers are bros. Aldrich Faithful are obese bitter NEETs like their God.

oh that makes sense
i thought she had good lightning res since i wasnt dealing dmg

Why does point down trigger people so much?

>crow talon corvian knights
>can be parried by timing an r1 right before or during their attacks

just got around to playing the dlc, and for what fucking purpose?

yeah... i dox him, i dox him

>point down

yeah i ban him i ban him

So how did he find out your real name?

I'm actually legit curious. My PSN name brings up my Youtube/Twitch/few old forum accounts but none have my real name mentioned anywhere.

So initial testing with the halberd at SL36 is good, still trying to get used to charge but it seems to do roughly the damage of 2 R1's but with HA.

That guy is tsundere as fuck.
>calls you cute
>"fuck off nigger"
lmao, ask if he likes dick

Ask for asspic
How do you get that glowing eyes effect? Take a thin line a rotate it a bunch?

you can report him and get his account banned for this

>How do you get that glowing eyes effect?

"Supernova" effect in GIMP.

>"Y-you are c-cute"
>"B-be careful with the scary people"
>"I D-DIDN'T MEAN IN T-THAT WAY. F-FUCK OFF"
That dude is anime as fuck.

What SL in Ds3 would you have to be to start running into the possibility of really fubar invaders? Only asking because I'm considering just going well beyond 120 on a character I intent to take through several NG+ cycles.

I think you found your pcfcbf, user.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Mostly use sai for my tomfoolery

Honestly halberds are the best weapon class for that SL range. They have all around good damage, speed, stamina cost and HA options to counter every other weapon class.

PS4FCBF!

I wonder if that spic is ever going to find out he's a meme here now? Hope someone tells him so he knows before he gets sent back across the border :^)

ps4pdbf you mean

If he knows you, you might have shown your old accouts to other people before

>pd

I got a free copy of dark souls with my DS3

Should I try it out or is it as garbage as it looks?

We've shittalked Yukas and the other "pillars" since forever. I'm certain some of them lurk at least passively, but don't want to acknowledge us for reasons.

I wouldn't be even surprised if some of the people who are upset about Scott Jund are actually him stealth marketing himself.

Halberds are the best weapons in the game imo, at any SL, for basically all of the reasons you listed.

What sucks is I love spears but halberds are basically just better spears. Do more damage, better moveset, still great leo pokey weapons, not ez parries... they're just better in basically every way. Best spears got is GFS is a bit longer but not by that much.