Say you've got all the money you want/you'll ever need. What now?

Say you've got all the money you want/you'll ever need. What now?

ITT: What do you do after financial freedom.

Am I the only one who thinks big around here?

More like: what makes you happy.

Nothing much different probably

Do you work full time? Your own business?

I work full time, not my own business. I'm doing something I love and my team is amazing. I have enough money to do the things I want and can take time off when I want to. Tell me why I need my own business.

You don't sound like you need it. It's just that is awfully rare to come across someone who's so happy with what they're doing that they'd do it regardless of needing to. Especially when whatever they do isn't even something they started. That passion is usually reserved for "own businesses" that's all.

Good for you anyway.

Have sex with two girls at the same time

Just go to Hong Kong or Thailand. Don't need to be rich for that.

I said girls, not boygirls

They got both, sweet cheeks.

>Buy a private island somewhere off America's coast
>Pay a human trafficker for a kid that is too young to remember anything
>take care of kid for 10 years
>begin a family
>in such low numbers, we can't be picky on morality or the dangers of incest
>teach everyone how to survive and basic knowledge like literacy, math, etc
>expand family
>Teach them about my divinity and how I ruthlessly fought off demons to claim this independent land
>Become large enough that my island can be considered a tiny nation
>create a meme flag
>Encourage family to follow their passion
>befriend USA so that we are kept safe from pirates once we get popular enough that our location is known to the world
>set up trade with foreign nations
>Family sets up a variety of jobs, and we manage to establish a government
>roads are made, books are written, schools are built, healthcare greatly expands, everybody is getting money
>start expanding my campaign on tiny islands around me
>U.N. asks me to pls stop
>say ok
>use expanded cititzenship and land to build more armies
>rinse and repeat
>in my old age, leave my heir our family code to eventually rise up and become the next super power and leave in a small excerpt for any cities or towns conquered must have a statue of me built in the center
>Become more popular than Alexander and Hitler combined

Buy an island, buy a house each place I like, buy an ocean-going vessel to travel.around on.

travel, designing my own cool unique house, have parties, start a school, create sports parks for everyone

With that much money, it doesn't matter what you do anymore. Nothing you do will matter.

I'd probably just become a hermit and drink a lot.

>Build a massive castle out in the middle of nowhere
>Staff it with a minimum crew of servants and private security that are fed up with this horrible earth
>Build a lab underneath to research trans-humanist and other paranormal tech
>Live the remainder of my life in quiet semi-isolation

Buy a large atoll.
Fortify it against rising sea levels, get fibre landing, power,water, etc..
Build a state of the art facility to house all the stray dogs on earth. When they arrive we heal them and desex them. Then they are free to roam around the island and have fun until they die of old age.
Every summer vet students from all over the world will come over for a few weeks to help out and party etc.

Colonize and terraform Mars. Become God-emperor of the new world.
>you underestimate how much money I want.

Travel the world. Bang asian girls. Finish bucket list. Bang south american girls. Go watch every major derby game. Fuck American girls. Go to Macau and vegas to gamble. Fuck australian girls

why do you want to bang yellow and fake-white girls and then fuck white girls?

charity, use my power to destroy evil, basically.

that's while fucking all of the models in my harem, of course. i'd definitely be one of those guys that ends up having like 2,000 children linked to him. I just want to destroy assholes, help people that really need it, and impregnate beautiful women. pretty simple. this is if we're talking like rockefeller level bucks.

if I was just another asshole with like $30,000,000 then no way. I'd just buy some $300,000 house and have like 10 kids, still with a charity, but I'd only be giving like 25M by my death if all I ever made was 30M.

This thread is fucking boring.

You've all convinced me money is pointless.

Thanks, Veeky Forums!

I want to have a worldmap where i can pin flags on. Flag collecting through sex

>American girls
>White
Nice one, Burger. You mutts will never be white.

Build skyscrapers in my shithole town

I develop my wealth to R&D just to destroy markets I hate with my own superior products.
I keep increasing my wealth until I can create my own country, in which inmigration laws are based on IQ, race, and eugenics are in place.
I bask in my enemy tears who call me a racist, as productivity and automation reach record levels with crime on an all time low.

Invest in VR and focus on perspective changing simulations so people can understand what it's like to be the peoplethey hate.

Give money to friends and people dear to me to make their dreams come true.

Start a scholarship fund that also plays the market. Only give out fullride scholarships.

Keep a low profile so people don't know how wealthy I am and let the real friends show their face.

Start farming cannabis , have a more amazing sex life, own apartments in major cities of interest.

Continue being a student at my school, throw parties

take down pfizer

Nice

found the musk

3 chicks at the same time

Id go sky diving, take the new model lambo out and drive it on the salt planes, try out amazing restaurants, go snorkeling, design my own cool little house, buy a super bowl ad of me just wasting 30 seconds doing whatever i want, hire a parade to march up to a random dudes door and make him the guest of honor, create some kind of big event everyone can watch, create my own cartoon tv show, idk I would find uses for the money i wouldnt waste a minute of it not experiencing crazy things.

redpill me on pfizer

>get meme teir house for wife. Let her so wtf ever.
>dig litteral man cave/basement near house
>lift shitty camper up like duck dynaster for comfy deer stand
>get llc and run a minimum acre corn farm
>oh my. Deer are eat my corn. Guess they'll die then. Legal 365 days a year because i am a farmer
>own and operate a scrap yard.
>hire bros to do the actual work while i drag shit out of the pile to play with.

Every day.

Goals already in place lads. We close in spring. Havent probably ever been this happy.

Why for added stress of course!

Lol.

I love the fuck out of my job but i dont like waking up before 10am. 3 hours of sleep and too much booze. I look 45 but im 30.

Oh well. Im doing both atm.

Still though. Why risk it. Buddy of mine got a rusty trombone and made out with a chick one time. Said fuck yeah baby lets get it on. Girl with said look in her eyes says
>i can't
>i have a penis.

Mutherfucker tells everyone at the party.

U just cant make this shit up.

Got his dick sucked and asshole eated out by a grown ass man. On accident.

DUDE

Pay for increased longevity, which may or may not be possible in the next 40 or so years. If not, then invest in research on it, covering multiple fields, rather than just longevity of the human body. I'd invest in research on the human mind, in hopes that it will be possible to replicate it's mechanics with technology and transfer my memories to a machine. Or perhaps it would be sufficient to transplant my brain into a robot. Who knows, and I don't care either way. Longevity is my goal.

$200,000 portfolio right now

>lake house
>nice car, dont know what make yet
>trap harem
>play vidya and ejaculate all day
>when i get tired of that, kick the traps out, set some real goals, get a wife and pop out some kids
>try to raise my kids right
>donate the money to charity or a promising apprentice if my kids turn out to be shitheads

Build a vaporwave apartment overlooking Tokyo

Watch Chinese Cartoons, play vidya and listne to vaporwave all day

Become one with the universe

>This is an actual post

Open manga shop and convenience store. Release my one shot to the masses.

My nigguh :)

amateur, you'd be way more efficient with heroin

it's like a turing test

>if money didn't matter.
fuck off with this stupid ass idealism.

See

Become a fitness/fashion God, give my mother heaven on earth, invest in developing education in Nigeria

Nice, if I manage first you can be second in command.
Or I might off you so you don't try to do something against your God-emperor.

Get more money.

Get a loyal supermodel wife.

Move into Buckingham palace.

Rule Europe with an iron fist.

Invest in people. Open numerous charities. Build communes and retreats which work in partnership with the government to train young people and give them much needed skills, qualifications and a new lease on life filled with opportunity, hope and concern for their fellow man.

sens.org/donate

End aging

foundersfund.com

build and/or invest in tech companies - increase our civilization's chance of long-term survival