Hit and Run

Had this lady tag the back of my car at a stop and take off in a shitty little town wile i was helping a friend move and the local good old boys wont do shit said i have to prove the car hit me not just take a picture of a random car and claim damage can anybody help out I tryed chasing her after she first hit me but getting the popular brake check and after she past someone on the shoulder i backed off before she tried taking anybody else out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rCb5rLjtF-4?t=1662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D A S H C A M
Sorry about what happened though

Dash cam, Wait a few months or so and pour some paint stripper on her car at night. Teach the bitch a lesson

Yeah going to go get one now after this bullshit and the lazy pigs in blue

still have to find this crazy bitch

I got hit on a parking lot.
Guy that regularly parks besides me while im on work.
He told me to fuck off.2 months later. I came at night. Poured water in 3 of his tires, and super glued his door locks so he can't even open the car.
His shitty VW is still sitting at the same place for a year and a half. Because he can't tow it due to extremely narrow and uphill parking. Can't open it, and can't roll it with tires filled with water.
Best of all, the fucker knows its me, and he can't do anything to me legally.
I told him to be careful next time.
Next time he does anything I'll stab him, no problem.

kek

how did u water in his tyres?

how the fuck? water in his tires? can you pass water through an air compressor?

blow the air out of tires until they are pretty deflated,but still driveable. Take a pump gun that you can pump with your own hand, with attachable container (0.2l container is enough). You might use air compressor if you have one but it might be too inconvenient and loud, but gives you ease of filling it.Otherwise, you will have to modify a regular hand pump with the extrension for cars and a PVC container, that can take the pressure.

In my shithole of a country if your car is damage you have 24 hours to declare the damage at a police station and explain what/how it happened.
Don't you guys have something similar?

How are tires with water worse than flat tires? It's so abstract I can't wrap my mind around it. They are heavy but what else?

Think about expansion because of heat.
Think about wheel balance.

Right, won't be easy to drive. But it doesn't explain how that makes it hard to move.

Did this idiot not think of just getting his buddy's truck to drag/push it out to be towed? Maybe break a window to get in it then limp it out to the road? Slim Jim from the tow truck/police?

I don't believe this story of it being there for over a year. Not one bit.

And somehow this prevents you from pushing your car out of your driveway? Stop bullshitting with your made up story.

Because it didn't happen. Physics can be avoided when you imagine it.

I am not the user with the story so I don't. I just said why is bad to have tires filled with water on a normal car.
It will be fucking hard to drive if the water levels in each tire will differ by a substantial amount. The weight balance of wheels will be pretty fucked so braking and accelerating will pull the car in different directions and will cause annoying wobbles.
Push a half filled water bottle on it's size and see how it rotates. That will be you wheels. Except each will have a different amount of water inside.

At sufficient speed the water might centrifuge itself and end up balanced.. Not sure what speed that would be though.

But it would still be easy to move.

This story is the biggest BS I've ever read.

The water would balance the tire though, pal. It would spread over the inside of the tire equally at speeds above 35 ish mph, making the road feel like glass.

I like you

Sucks dick man, got my Honda totalled in a hit and run, but this angel of a lady got his pl8 number and witnessed for me, so my insurance covered my car 150%. Now I always drive with a dash cam, no reason not to buy one. Btw should I try to buy my witness something? I was thinking of bringing a box of fruit or something as a thank you.

If I had their info I would send a thank you card with a target gift card at the least.

>the local good old boys wont do shit
That's true everywhere. But you can still file a report. Then send a copy of the report to your insurance company with your claim.

Good idea, but I only have her phone #.

>what do you mean, people have been putting water in their tires since the 40's?
>what is a prerunner?
>what is traction is sand?
youtu.be/rCb5rLjtF-4?t=1662

u have the plate, call it into your state police and tell them they hit and ran you
>show pic of car driving on the shoulder, local yokels dgaf
are you suprised?