Will the Viper ever come back?

Will the Viper ever come back?

When times are bleak, and it appears all hope is lost, the snek will return and deliver unto us screaming v10 glory.

It will come back in a century, with 10 nuclear fusion reactors arranged in the shape of a V, generating 100 megawatts of power.

As a hybrid that's undriveable because it makes 800 ft lbs at 2 mph.

>because viper

If it is, it won't be as great as the previous gens. It'll be mass produced instead of hand built, probably based on some Fiat chassis instead of designed from scratch. Dodge has tried over and over to come out with a hand built bespoke ultimate sports car with proven track records yet no one buys them because of Chrysler memes. If a Viper does come out again, it's going to be a different formula.

It should comeback with an electric powertrain.

That long hood could accommodate tons of batteries in there that could give it a lot of miles and enough juice to have fun.

I think Tesla should buy the rights from Dodge. Pls make it happen, GOD!

I doubt it. I think they are killing the v-10 production all together.

I think you will see a hemi engined two seater but it will be named after some other snek. Probably copperhead.

Dude....

just let it die. make something new. this is the problem with sportscars and musclecars these days. they dont make new ones, they just make the same ones for decades.

The Viper had a great run, time to let it drive into the sunset

*1.6 turbo cvt glory

After trump eases regulations greatly the viper will return with more power than ever.
It will be stupendous

Each generation was entirely different from the last

There's a part of me that would love a new viper so I can see that big park bench on the back and the retarded v10, but another part says retire it for good so it ends on a high note

No, when Dodge is inevitably circling the toilet under Fiat's leadership, they'll shit all over the Viper name by bringing it back as some turbo V6-powered Alfa-derived turd.

It will fail and FCA will probably start rebranding Dodge (and Chrysler) dealerships to Fiat after that.

If it ever comes back:
If they are smart it will come back as an electric + V8 Turbo monster making 800+ HP with only essential tech, keeping it under 400k.

Or they'll blow it and make predictable FCA garbage.

It will be back for an Anniversary year...

They should just redesign it it to accommodate side curtain airbags, and change nothing else

then why call it a Viper?

also maybe, but they still all share a basic fundamental few similarities, particularly design cues

Will the tri spoke ever comeback?

The displacement will be yuge.

Say, are you the guy who said that chevy will make 100,000 hp engines now that Trump has relaxed regulations?

I think if the Viper does come back they should make a base model similar to how GMC does it with the Corvette. The starting price of a Viper was like $84k and that's around the same starting price for a z06. Even if the Viper is a better car, its hard to sell at that price point when the Corvette has more brand recognition. However, if they made a base model and prices it at $55k I think they would see more sales. It's much easier to go up against a Corvette at that price range instead of trying for the $80k+ range. You have more buyers this way.

they should have done a four spoke in that design.