Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

origin.com/nld/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4/addon/battlefield-4-ultimate-shortcut-bundle
origin.com/nld/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4/addon/battlefield-4-5-x-gold-battlepacks
youtube.com/watch?v=ixgbtOcEgXg
youtu.be/ltiPgLQuhzk?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=QpVms9xII_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 anime.

Inb4 no. 3 not the best pistol

Auto revolver is better, but is medic-only.

This x100000000

>last thread archived at 500K
rip /bfg/

Hey, shut up!

>Buy BF1 on a whim
>expect a garbage game
>pleasantly surprised
Game seems fairly well balanced for a BF game. It sucks not being able to easily take out any vehicle by yourself anymore like you could with rockets and C4 in the previous games but in a way I kind of like that too.

BF1 makes me really want another WW2 Battlefield game though... It would be glorious.

imo this game has fairly decent maps
worst map though if you ask me

>It sucks not being able to easily take out any vehicle by yourself anymore like you could with rockets and C4 in the previous games

Assault kit, anti tank grenades and rocket launcher.

You melt a tank by yourself really fast, especially if a support keeps resupplying you.

I really like Sinai tbqh. Suez is the worst if you ask me.

not even surprised. Battlefield 1 isnt bad, but its been the shittiest bf experience Ive ever had outside of hardline. Only played the beta and that was enough

I blame the playerbase. Theres no way that everyone fucking up and forgot how to play battlefield, so it has to be a shit ton of first timers to the series. no one plays their class, no one plays the objective, and hardcore is literally unplayable because people cant tell the difference between two distinctly different colors.

My only complaint with the game itself is that simple features that should have been in at launch were tacked on in a patch. Even after that they dont fucking work properly 90% of the time. Also, micro transactions in a bf game? FUCKS SAKE

What kind of map do you want next ?
I'd like a map with snow or with of a lot of trenches.

id love to like the no3 but it lets me down more often than not if not within 5 meters

>shoot tank with two AT rounds
>he quick repairs completely negating the damage
>relocate not to get fucking molested
>hit him with a couple more shells and relocate to use AT grenades
>only two AT grenades, not nearly enough to finish him
>never get a resupply because no one plays their class
>run away gadgetless and getting pelted by cannister shot or outright gibbed
>if I can manage to get a supports attention to refill me he drops a fucking box
>enemy tank has rolled halfway across the map and has completely repaired
>get killed by a hill nigger 400m away by the time I catch up to the tank

sure

The map that's going to come out this month is likely going to be snow.

>Also, micro transactions in a bf game? FUCKS SAKE

You could buy battlepacks and class gear/rank ups for BF4 and Hardline as well.. Who cares, if people want to spend €2,- on shit you can just get by playing the game, fine by me. Maybe next time around the DLC will be free if enough shitters buy skins..

russian map with residential blocks, edge of forest, trenches and snow

>they'll never fix the super aggressive pistol damage fall off
>difference between a 2 or 3 shot kill is literally one pace

Still worth it for the cowboy as fuck moments

>Not using 2x AT grenade+1x light AT grenade
>Actually expecting the AT-rifle to kill shit, rather than do a little bit of damage

Found your problem.

>you could buy...for bf4

Fucking when did they add that? I either never noticed or ignored it and forgot about it. Also, I didnt play hardline

>+-1800 pistol kills already
Knicca wat?

>found the balance problem

ftfy

at rifle's never done it for me, not feeling it. the long reload and awakward handling at times...i rather run c4 or most of the times i use AT mines actually.

it's satysfying to shoot but i might give the auto revolver a shot

>Fucking when did they add that?

Pretty sure it was in it when I bought it, like Christmas 2014? They also had 'shortcuts', possibly for BF3 as well, which basically meant 'unlock everything for X class for 15 dollars' or some stupid shit like that. Especially since in BF4 you could unlock all guns for a class in 1 game of 64p high ticket metro with some XP boosts.
>related
origin.com/nld/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4/addon/battlefield-4-ultimate-shortcut-bundle

€40,- for all unlocks for all classes, today, still. For a game that costs €5,-

origin.com/nld/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4/addon/battlefield-4-5-x-gold-battlepacks

>5 gold battlepacks for €12,-

If people want to spend their money on retarded shit like this, fine. I just hope their money goes on to improve my playing pleasure.

Pistols are incredibly strong close quarters. I rely on them a lot because they are significantly more effective point blank than most of my favorite primaries

Auto revolver is THE BEST revolver in the game hands down. I'm glad it's medic only or it would be the only sidearm worth using imo

A snow map would make me happy.

>white backdrops and sunglare making it ngih impossible to see scope glint

I wish it wasnt this way, but it is

>I'm glad it's medic only or it would be the only sidearm worth using imo

C96 is also kind of nice I find. I tend to spam sidearms rather than carefully take shots, so the 10 round mag with barely any muzzle climb fits my style better

Oh yeah, that is a fair point. I'm willing to make that sacrifice if the weather system makes it actually snow though.

i like snow but i hated the bf4 snow maps, just fucking blinding as fuck

>its a "Can't connect not enough bandwidth" episode

hmm never seen that one. What country did it air in?

>just reached rank 8 assault
>stuck with the Autistico until I get hell smg
the ride never ends

Never played with the autistico. Why the hate ? Because it's good ?

Its honestly pretty good. i happily rode that horse all the way to rank 10

What exactly is the point in taking a plane if you can't stay up in air for more than 30 seconds before some 14 year old faggot shoots you down with his AA?

Every fucking flag has an AA and all of them can easily shoot across the entire map

How can you complain when you can repair your fucking plane by just holding down a button while you fly?

Speaking of airchav's, today was a good day.

Also, daily reminder.

thats funny because normally the automatico literally the only weapon i dont bother shooting at planes with unless theyre super super low

Figure out where they are and play around them
Since the patch you actually got a shot at escaping if you're not flying straight at it

Why isn't this game WW2 again? It's entire premise, balance scheme and mechanics all pander to WW2 more than to WW1. Was it all just to push the whole "we're not CoD durr" thing even further?

Try repairing your plane while being gangbanged by 3 different kids doing nothing else than camping the AA for the entire game

1. Remove some AA locations
2. Nerf the AA range, it's fucking ridiculous that a noob camping the spawn AA can down a plane from 400m out
3. Nerf the AA damage on infantry to discourage faggots from camping in them for the entire game

>tfw you accidently pick the AA truck in an operation where there is no air for a while

The automemeco is everything

Even with the Hellriegel unlock, I constantly use the Automatico and the MP18 SCHÜTZENGRABEN. Hell is great, but those two offer unique little things it doesn't, and quite often they fit certain situations much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixgbtOcEgXg

I would be so fucking mad if that happened to me...

This game made me want a new WW2 BF game so badly.
>that Stuka sound with DICE's excellent sound design
>all those based WW2 guns
>that glorious WW2 armor
>all those classic WW2 maps
They haven't made a WW2 BF game since 1943 and that was hardly a full game.

Aww gee whiz, its like you can't kill a tank alone but have to work together with other players to take it down.

The MP 18 experimental is the best smg though

memetico faggots deserve to burn in the brighest flames of hell

this seems powerful

youtu.be/ltiPgLQuhzk?t=23s

makes cav sword twice as useful

So how do you do the cross class gadget thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=QpVms9xII_Q

Neat.
I might get a chance to use the rifle grenade for the first time.

those shortcuts didnt really mean shit though because in BF3 you had all the best weapons available right at start except if you were on the russian side

So exact same method as in previous games. I remember doing this in BF4, running Support with an RPG, was fucking hilarious

i thought this was his alpha exploits video but its dec7 ehm okay

>cheating

so do i use crates now because they still absord blast damage like in bf4 ?hmmmm

>Model 10-A

It's really not that bad anymore. I've been having more success with the M97 Sweeper variant.

>anymore
but nothing changed

You start with the rifle? I open with all three of my anti vehicle grenades then use the rifle to secure the kill. Works most of the time on anything less than a land ship.

>notice new battlepack edition comes out
>meh looks shit
>why is "the köning" even a legendary
>notice Zulu
>want
>work hard to get battlepacks like a good boy
>get the stupid the könig twice
>oh well I can use them to get scrap
>buy enhanced battlepack with my hard earned scrap
>open it
>mfw

Will this game be dead by christmas?

Thanks for the info, also got mine out of one of my 4 rev 7 packs

Not as dead as this thread

>still playing this shit

LMAO

It really feels like a marketing decision above all. If they weren't willing to commit to the setting (which they clearly weren't) then they should have gone ww2. However the entire package seems to have been marketed pitch perfectly, so I guess I can't fault them from an advertising standpoint.

The whole game feels like its adding up to a proper ww2 revival next year, though I'd prefer if they gave the poor Swedes a year off to polish their shit up.

Would it be such a crime for a modern Battlefield game to last long enough that it accrues a proper community, instead of the transient bullshit their practices promote.

>tfw 30 normals battlepacks and 10 enhanced ans still no zulu

itll be 2 years before the next battlefield

it had its hipfire widened.

no it'll be longer, it'll be 2 years till they start working on a new battlefield, so probably 4-5 years until BF5 release

DICE has two years to unpack a bit before work starts on a new BF. It was also very likely an excellently planned marketing ploy to make it WW1. It plays and feels like WW2 more, but the fact that it was marketed as a WW1 game means it avoids the "oh god not another WW2 shooter" mentality that is _still_ in the minds of people.

>4-5 years

you dont seriously believe that. theyre working on a new title before the current one even releases, just not with full ressources

they said they're taking a battlefield break, they're probably putting everything into battlefront/ea 2 right now

Heavy tanks are such fucking bullshit.

Assaults AT gun does shit all before you get shot by the faggot with 23 service star.

Good luck getting close with shitty dynamite that has a slow toss and doesn't even fucking stick so all he has to do is reverse and shoot you.

Inb4 git gud. The class meant to kill tanks can't do shit to even just 2 people working together in a heavy tank.

git gud.

>he isn't rank 10 in all primary classes

they are also sitting ducks

yes it takes more than one person to kill one but they are ez even at range

Tank whores who sit on hills or areas easy to escape out of reach with a support bitch and emergency repair kit aren't sitting ducks.

Good luck getting anyone to help you take out a tank with how many transplant retards that migrated over. My little shitty AT rifle hitting for 14-17 damage with only 4 shells isn't doing shit with autorepair and a repair support.

You shouldn't be using an AT rifle to kill heavy tanks. You immobilize yourself, you have a chance of ricocheting and you don't do much damage. Run AT nades, Dynamite and/or Land Mines.

You can take care of a tank single-handedly but it requires all of your ordnance to do so.

That's fair, didn't realize they were taking a decent amount of time off. As someone coming back to the series after a while are there different teams making Battlefront 2 and the next Battlefield? Or is it simply Dice switching up from one to the next?

I'm glad to hear they're taking some time regardless and you're right, there's still a ridiculous amount of 'we were DROWNED in ww2 games' people considering WaW came out in fucking 2008.

git gud

So I should use things that require you to get close to tank whores who use third person in addition to whoever else is in the tank while they sit in an open field or maneuver so that no one can sneak up on them without running through open ground.

Such solid advice. Surely with this information the days of people going 59-1 will be over.

The only range weapon that can damage a tank shouldn't be so fucking weak. This game just feels like an unbalanced mess from vehicles to classes and their weapons.

you're so fucking full of yourself

I'm not too sure how the teams are split, if at all, for Battlefront. I'm mostly hoping for the game to be handed off to DICE LA soon for balancing since I really like their balancing (mostly) for BF4.

I don't have much issue getting close to tanks, I don't know what to tell you. Two AT nades disable the weapons on the affected part, meaning you also now have an angle of approach to plop down dynamite.

Heavy Tanks are very frustrating and need some tweaks, like adjustments to LOS available when driving from 3PP but they aren't impossible to deal with. They also absolutely buckle under the focus of even two assaults.

I have more gripes with Light Tanks, as they have the anti-infantry ability of heavy tanks while also having a 360 degree cone of fire without relying on other people and are extremely fast, allowing them to duck out of danger the second they sense it. I hardly play LT and every time I do I need only play cat and mouse with everything I encounter and I'll go 40-1.

>The only range weapon that can damage a tank shouldn't be so fucking weak
Get in a field gun then. If a tank driver doesn't react to it IMMEDIATELY you will kill him before he kills you.

>light tanks

they need to fix the turrent not accurately displaying what direction theyre looking at

>Heavy Tanks are very frustrating and need some tweaks, like adjustments to LOS available when driving from 3PP but they aren't impossible to deal with. They also absolutely buckle under the focus of even two assaults.

I've never really had a problem with heavy tanks. They're honestly easier to take down than landships. It may take a couple of lives to do it, but it's better than the 60-70 players getting slaughtered not even giving a shit about it.

>I have more gripes with Light Tanks, as they have the anti-infantry ability of heavy tanks while also having a 360 degree cone of fire without relying on other people and are extremely fast, allowing them to duck out of danger the second they sense it. I hardly play LT and every time I do I need only play cat and mouse with everything I encounter and I'll go 40-1.

^Same. I wonder if they capped the turret turning speed a little slower. That would make it 10x more playable for infantry. There is really no reason a tank turret should be snapping like that.

Aside from that, I hope they fix AA, soon. Flying planes are completely unplayable at this rate and they weren't this bad in Battlefield 4. Kind of ironic when you consider that it should be the opposite for mobile AA with a range of miles instead of meters. It's ridiculous that one AA has 80% map control on some maps.

The fact that they take a few lives is a bit annoying but yeah.

I absolutely disagree with your thoughts on AA. I don't care if it's heavy handed, when planes are good it's completely unfun for the ground game, which is the majority of the game.

I'm just describing the exact situation that pissed me off in the first place.

Some heavy tank faggot with 26 service stars camping a hill with his buddy running repair support. I tried to damage him from far off with the AT rifle but I'd either get shot or land all my shots and push up while they retreated to repair only for him to be back up by the time I got close.

No one helping me. No getting close to him. I spent a whole game trying to end his streak.

So suck my fucking cock.

As a newcomer to bf1 after having ignored the game since 1942 (and having gotten 3 and 4 for free and fucking hating them on launch) this game seems like kind of a ridiculous piece of shit so far. I like it better than the others but goddamn could it use some work

oh my god so you're saying you literally can't end a dedicated tankcrews streak even tho you shot your AT rocket at them and try to take them down solo literally ALL game dude ? fucking hell man this balance

oh, and the fucking mobile artillery. That is the cheesiest shit I've seen in this game.

>I absolutely disagree with your thoughts on AA. I don't care if it's heavy handed, when planes are good it's completely unfun for the ground game, which is the majority of the game.

Most of the good pilots are taking down enemy planes though? The most damage I've seen planes do to ground when no one was manning AA was firebombing with the bomber. I rarely see attack planes actively searching to destroy ground units and vehicles aside from the grenades on points, but those are hella easy to dodge unless you aren't really expecting it (which is kinda tactful imo).

Overall, the planes are too paper thin or the AA really needs the range shortened. May as well just scrap the planes if they're going to keep the AA the way it is, because it's not even fun to jump in a plane every once in a while when you're getting AA'd from E on Monte Grappa when you're not even past the first flag from your spawn.