Red leather interiors

Who the fuck buys these monstrosities? What kind of deluded gaudy persian do you have to be to think this bullshit looks good?

I see so many good used cars come up that are utterly ruined by this shit tier choice and I want to know more about who would possibly buy this. Yes I am mad.

You are correct OP, nothing but black interior is acceptable

pic related

silver metallic with red leather is a god tier color combo. My old 85 vette was the same scheme, drops panties

Pimp combo.

80s granny panties maybe

It's when you transport you victim and blood is going everywhere. It's easier to hide it.

Good fucking question OP.

>looking for a 2 door 335i in manual
>super hard to find manuals
>finally find one two hours away, super pumped
>it's in good shape, jet black
>it has red seats

Nope nope nope.

Red leather is shit taste and if you like it you should feel bad.

Red interiors are amazing, go fuck yourself.

Red just screams "Lookatme"

It's shit. Impossible to keep clean, too bright most of the time, is tacky most of the time.

t. I've had a red interior. Never again.

Redoing my Comanche interior with black and burgundy OEM trim and seats/hardware. Eat it OP, shit looks great.

Admit it. That would look better in dark grey / black.

No h8 m8

>jeep
>red interior

Dont forget your lipstick and tampons

>not getting that gilf pussy.

It had a greenwood kit, 18" oz's and 1" drop shackles for the leaf springs. it was sexy for an early c4. if this thread is still going when I make it back to my comp I'll post some pics of before and after it was stolen.

That's not bad as it's only the seats and door accent. It's still bright but not obnoxious when your butt is planted in the seat.

that red is bretty ugly
old maroon interiors are GOAT though

OP is a faggot.

>black trim
>burgundy dash with black bezels (white accents)
>burgundy bench with burgundy belts
>burgundy wheel on black GM shift tilt column
>either black or burgundy headliner
Still getting the lipstick though, I love thick red lipstick on your waifus lips while she blows me.

all red interiors on S2K's are sweet, especially when done on plain colour ones, like silver

>pic related

shit taste, kys

GAH!! My eyes !!

Is that the Hello Kitty edition?

gotta say though, full red is a little gaudy

looks less retarded

RED INTERIORS

ARE GREAT

Even just the accents looks fucking gaudy. It all just screams PAY ATTENTION TO ME

don't tell me that THIS actually looks tasteful to you?

I would take that over shit tier red every single second of every single day.

Grey / black interiors are GOAT on blue cars. That's a bit light though. It would be a bitch to keep clean. The seats would have blue streaks on them from blue jeans after 6 months. (my wife's Mini is this combo, and it's already a PITA to keep clean).

That had better either be a BMW, or a van.

Ford Airstream at an official car show.

similarly optioned car but with red interior, just for reference

Literally the worst example of an s2k red interior

Much better

Silver/red clashing makes me gag

>stop liking what I don't like

Ok what about the silver with red seat s2000. Clean as fuk

red is shit.grey is shit.black is also shit.

or

>red is shit.grey is shit.black is also shit.

>He says. Then posts a pic of a literal shit-brown interior.

Is that car green or black?

red interior master race

fuck off.brown leather is god tier

>only comes with a V8

wrong thread

>tfw finally have enough disposable income to get a Mk3 Supra to fuck around with
>every single on for sale has maroon interiors

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure if you're 60

Interiors have never been the strong side of mercedes, red seats or not. Exterior wise not so much either.

nor performance or reliability outside of the warranty period.

inb4 1,000,000 km badges.

>Implying there's anything wrong with gilf puss

jesus fucking christ that shit is absolutely hideous

liking red interiors is like enjoying fwd, enjoying those 2 things are exclusively for people with mental disabilities

>inb4 a bunch of cucks with red shitbox interiors get defensive
>inb4 busriders try to justify red interiors when they bus only has gray cloth seats

Mercs prior to 2010 were fucking nightmares when it comes to electronics. Theyre supposedly better after 2010. Not that i really give a shit, i will never ever buy any merc.

Picture: Look how the combination red and black of the headliner unifies the black and red of the entire cabin space. It brings everything together and makes everything get along.

Red upholstered seats also look good when there is some tension in the interior. Red and black work well together.

Nice set up with that matching sun roof.

Red interior and white exterior look great. It also makes an eye catching display when the doors are opened. While black interiors have contrast, they are also pretty ordinary and boring.

I am a fan of deeper reds. A black steering wheel can look out of place compared to the other red accents unless there is a unifying theme. If the headliner also had red AND black in it, then that would do it. It would certainly be a lot less boring than a blah beige or featureless black headliner. Then that would make the other black parts in the dash belong as contrasting elements.

Factory finished Mercedes Benz do come with OEM red interiors if so ordered.

i never said they did not

i said it was fucking repulsive & that my eyes were actually offended

i'd put up with it if i got to drive an SLR tho

I wouldn't mind red piping on black seat covers and trim.

The problem with flashy red interiors is that it attracts attention. From nigerian car prowlers walking through parking lots or parking garages.

>bmw
>persian
you've got it mixed up op

Lmfao just fucking swap the seats retardo

>implying a white C4 convertible with red leather interior isn't GOAT

you can also get the leather dyed.

It looks fine.

I admit entire bright red interior is obnoxious and looks like shit, but 2 tone black and dark red/burgundy is god-tier

This is the best

Stop posting these awful interiors.

It looks like you're inside a body, and there is nothing sporty about it.

It's like a style trap for affluent retards.

Was about to pull up this image

Lexus did red right, somehow

>wanting something other than every other boring lemming

Official Interior Tier List:

1. Black
2. Caramel Brown
3. Dark Brown
4. Red
5. White
6. Blue
7. Gray
8. Beige

It looks pretty good on cars from the 50's

>stop liking what I don't like:the thread

>Inside a body
Something something vorefags

>that EK9 optional console

hnnnng, must admit it looks very comfy with the sueded japan war themed roof

Too bad it doesn't look as good on the exterior... (bought mine this way, going to respray it in white soon)

fucking this. black interior is king for aesthetics, resale value, read any old japbox forum and you will quickly learn everyone wants "the black interior"

>buy car
>spend money on changing seat color when you could have just found the proper color combo

That other user said it was hard to find.
Easier to change seats than swapping abtranny/engine.

more like this

My first car had a red interior with red velour seats. I have nostalgia for red (but not velour).

bit ott for me, maybe because im not royalty