It's quite simple cucks

It's quite simple cucks.

If you have no use for a truck, don't buy a truck

If you need a truck

>having to borrow vehicles from someone else

its almost like you dont enjoy independence. anyways just buy a reg cab mid size pickup that hardly gets any worse gas mileage than a fwd shitbox.

If yo insist you arent a butt pirate, why do you drive a miata?

Nice b8, assfag.

You're the one with the nice b8

I live just up the road from a Home Depot. I rent this thing all the time. Even $80 /month for renting every weekend is still less than 1/5 that of a truck payment and insurance.

Now I want to get rid of my 4 door hatchback....

How do people respond to this shit every single time? Even if this was your first day on Veeky Forums, there's already been like 3 truck bait threads this morning alone.

Ay, who I be?
Cargo Van man
Wild as the Taliban
9 in my right
45 in my other hand.
who I'm is?
Call me trouble man
always in trouble man
worth a couple hundred grand
chevys, all colors man

Because it never gets old. I live in an area where 90% of truck owners are suburban betas with tiny penises and a cuck complex.

>just buy a reg cab mid size pickup that hardly gets any worse gas mileage than a fwd shitbox.
>fwd shitbox
30-40mpg
>midsize pickup
19 or worse mpg
>totaly simular

The Toyota Tacoma is the smallest vehicle that should be allowed to be produced.

>19 or worse
Can you pick me up some 7.62 while you're back in 1997?

It never gets old? Responding to the exact same bait every single day never gets old?

Show me a midsize pickup that matches econobox mpg then.

>cucks

stopped reading there

Nope. You're here, aren't you?

Yeah, for one time and it got old within two posts.
I guess it's because Veeky Forums is full of normies, they don't even understand what bait is, and are genuinely trying to defend trucks.

I drive a sedan and simply rent a trunk for the 2~3 occasions a year I really need the additional cargo space. It's way cheaper than driving a gas guzzling monster every day. Also trucks associate you with kicks and republicans.

truck cuck

*hicks

Fucking iPhone

my fucking lifted 2.7 4x4 tacoma on 31's got 24mpg. youre telling me a stock height 2wd on 28's wont get high 20s to low 30s gas mileage? there are plenty of 22re/2rz pickups hitting high 20s low 30s gas mileage. compare this to my wifes focus that averages 30-34mpg with a 2.0/auto. of course a fucking mini truck isnt going to get 50mpg like my civic vx but who cares when i can go on craigslist and pick up a 4cy/5spd 2wd ranger/s10/toyota PU for under $1k

>calls others cucks
>has to borrow vehicles

So what your saying is that a truck cant match an economy cars mpg.
Thanks for admitting it.
Also youre REALLLLLLLYYYY stretching those numbers. Ive owned 22re 2wd trucks and never been far over 20. And that was 55mph freeway for hours to achieve that.

no shit i clearly said that in my original post. and sorry your 22re had a bad egr system or w/e caused it to get shit mileage. go on toyotaminis and plenty of people are getting high 20's low 30's, the only people who get shit mileage have lifted 4x4s or a poorly set up carb'd 22r/20r

drove a 1500 ram for a decade. I'm switching to a car or small SUV.

Traction control/AWD/decent tires make most cars ok in the snow.

A small utility trailer is cheap enough and can haul more than a pickup.

I'm sick of 13mpg in a short bed 1500 quad cab with no passengers 99% of the time. What a waste.

Had multiple 22re trucks
None got far over 20.
Youre stretching numbers
Best ive done is my mazda b2600i 4x4 at 22mpg freeway.
Sure some tacomas will do better. But ita not enough to come close to econobox mpg.
Stfu kiddo

I guarantee you this thread was made by a eurocuck.

Why do people order Superdutys loaded then never even use them to tow, nor even move their daughter to college?

"Careful with those cardboard boxes! Don't scratch the bed. And be careful with the hard tonneau."

Most loaded superdutys I see are used by boomers with huge travel trailers or 5th wheels

>literally making shit up
>ALL trucks are giant turbodiesel land barges
>light/medium trucks don't exist
>being so poor you actually worry about MPG

I GOT A CONSTIPATIONAL RIGHT TO WASTE

DICKHEAD FUCKING COMMIES

i keep a topper and mattress in the bed of my truck so i can get drunk in the city and not drive back to the suburbs until the morning. i really do miss hauling tons of random shit in the back and making money with it.

i would drop off so much ride-able garbage at the skatepark

>le bmx

nice

When I used to drive an F150 Lightning I'd get the strangest looks as I unloaded 600 lb of softener salt or 25 bags of mulch at the house.

>being this intimidated by truck owners
I use my truck at least 3 times a week for truck things and I have a 7.5" penis. I'm pretty much god.
stop being jealous plz ty

Those looks were of concern. Lightning's don't have the suspension to carry shit or tow, from what I've heard.

The right idea right here.

Literally the only truck necessary.

>but what about carrying people, my stuff, and my enormous insecurity?
Shut up.

800lb was the standard capacity for the 2Gs. Even the mulch wasn't much over that.

I own a truck, so everything I own is either stolen or wet.

You're kidding right? I get 20-30 mpg with a 2015 Ram 1500 (5.7L Hemi) on the highway.

Shit when I drove from San Diego to Davis, CA I clocked in 23mpg

>Driving old as shit truck
>Comparing it to new trucks

Just because you're a broke faggot doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I drive a crew cab short bed 4x4. never even engaged 4wd besides just testing it.

I drive it to my IT job 98% of the time. 1% of the time its doing duty only a truck could do. The other 1% it's shit a regular car/suv could do.

fuck off you poor faggots I do what I want with my money. it's very comfy and gas prices don't matter for shit.

Can't fit a 6CTA in a van. Can't use a crane to load a van, the whole pesky roof thing.

Tacoma and similar cannot handle a dry 6CTA in the bed, let alone dressed.

I move 6CTA's a lot.

Need a truck.

The story, it has ended.

At least you're honest about it. I have to respect that.

Freedom of choice. Cheers.

Why do you care what someone else buys? It's not your money

>I use my truck for truck things maybe 6 or 7 times a year
>I get 12mpg
>I drive it as much as I can, probably 2x as much as the acura
get rekt

>Not having your first vehicle as a medium sized truck.

I want to be able to move my shit and do man things without having to resort to asking for a truck like a cuck.

OP you are the cuck.

>If you have no use for a truck, don't buy a truck

Doesn't 100% of everyone with a truck not haul shit or have nothing in the bed at all

No, there are large swaths of America where driving a pickup is the equivalent of a man card. They don't need them, don't use them, it doesn't fit their lifestyle efficiently. Yet there they are, new job, new house, new truck. And the wives all drive Minivans or SUVs / Crossovers.

t. Evansville, Indiana. No real man drives a car.

what do you suggest those people drive, you fascist liberal? what's on the Marxist approved list?

Your truck has character man, I like it.

Someone is poor

If you don't track your car, you have no use for a sporty vehicle.

You don't NEED a truck if you're not hauling something 24/7, buy a Corolla. You don't NEED a manual transmission if you're not a racecar driver, buy an automatic. You don't NEED a car, a scooter will take you to point a to point b just as easily. You don't NEED a scooter, just bike you fatty.

basically just KYS you waste of space, this road is for THICC TRUCCS only

This clown cannot read.

Where is the drive shaft on this thing? or do the hicks just push it to make it go

No need to get mad at others who have different taste. Why even get emotional at other people's decision.

What's a new ram get around town? An extra 2mpg?

Should I get a Line-X spray on liner for the truck I have but don't need or should I look into something else for a bed liner?

I first read that as "Rent me I'm horny"

Don't fucking tell me what to drive you cock chugging faggot. Keep crying about the cars other people choose to drive, while you putter around in your VW Golf fagmobile I'll be busy plowing your girl in the bed of my man machine.

In the industrial cancer coast of texas almost every dude i know drives a truck. The only grown men i see with cars are poorfags driving whatever detroit early 2000s shitbox the buy here pay here will sell them or yankees that come here for work driving numale mazdas and hondas

Its just a "show truck" to show off the lift attract others Hicks to said business.

Hey dude. Whatdaya think of the '61 unibodies?

Ute*

Sure. Enjoy your case of 7.62x38R.

Friendly reminder that if your truck doesn't have a flatbed with a folding or removable fence, it's a useless piece of shit and you are a gigantic faggot that should have bought a FWD shitbox.

There's one common denominator with all these example of 22R you're talking about, and that's the retard operating them.
Sorry for your intellectual disability.

>stop liking things I don't like

yeah, that would be terrible. i'd much rather be associated with limp wristed faggots such as yourself.

>if you don't go to the track every week don't own a sporty car

OP a retard

Pic related is about as much car as most people need

Prove me wrong.

Abarth is love

This! My 2000 Dodge Dakota V8 got about 14 hwy

I'm sorry user, I didn't know you were gay.

I have an old dually I use to haul horse trailers and I get calls all the time from friends and family wanting to borrow it. To an extent it's cool but fuck you for that attitude

For my family of 5 and one on the way?

Insurance is typically cheaper for trucks so what you save in gas for a econbox will be spent in auto insurance.

This

Also trucks are more reliable in my experience. Fewer issues and parts are generally cheaper. From brake rotors to distributor caps to used parts like a cyl head or even rims.

However tires are more expensive, especially in full sized trucks. Small trucks/suvs aren't much pricier than car tires.

In addition I feel like a full size truck would fare better than a same year civic in just about any crash.

>buy tiny shitty ranger because it was cheap ($1000)
>use bed to haul stuff maybe twice a year
>tfw dont need a truck at all
>realize thats more than i ever used a trunk or a backseat in normal car
i'm okay with this

underrated post

The best part of driving a truck is the ride height. Sitting 8 feet up in the air and being able to see over everyone is great in traffic.

10lb highsides great for gathering up firewood, was a great campfire
...i then threw a tarp over the top and slept in it

>Toyota
>Tacoma
>small
>cock n' balls

Dude have you seen the newer Tacoma, Colorado, and dakota. They are full size trucks what happened to the good ol days when you had mini trucks like the Nissan and Toyota hard bodies or the early 2000s dakota and colorado. Or even chevy c10s and dodge d100s. Trucks have become Bastardised. Just look at a 98 dodge 1500 and a modern 1500 theyre so pig fat now it's ridiculous everything is bigger except the bed. They're glorified vans for little dick hicks. It sucks man, it really sucks.

I think they would make a bitching hot rod or gasser, but pretty shitty for actual heavy truck use. Unibody doesn't like a lot of load in the bed or to tow. It stresses the panels.

thanks senpai.

my condolences on being a nigger.

How? My 01 4.7 get's 20 all day long.

I don't need a full sized SUV for off roading, bit I fucking want one, so kys. Buy what you fucking like and enjoy it.

Probably a Honda Fit, or Scion IQ.

>Borrow somebody's wife
>you are the bull

>borrow somebody's truck
>You are the cuck

Something wrong here. Truck cucks letting people drive their vehicle or moving other people's stuff in it = truckcuck

I have had a truck for a few months and have only needed to use the bed a couple of times. But it's a 4 cyl ranger so it at least gets decent mpg.

But even if you only need a truck a couple times a year, I don't see why you shouldn't still own one. It's nice to have one ready to go for anything you need to haul. More like you're a cuck if you rent or borrow a truck every time you need one.

6in lift, mud tires will do that

Sounds like someone doesn't have the money to pay for gas

kek

>trucks associate you with hicks and Republicans

I see no problem with this. Aside from that, that's a completely false statement, people of all parts of the U.S. use trucks for work. Every single energy company has at least one truck. So unless you're calling a major portion of the American industry complex hick Republican then lolk.

But the best part is that they ARE, and there is nothing you can do about it. You don't see transgender demifluid dragonkin liberals drilling oil wells, fighting fires or building bridges.

i pay 120/month for my truck, and at the end of 4 years its mine. and i dont have random people's ass sweat in it

there is nothing a truck can do that my 9th gen master race corolla cant. i would know, ive thrown some retarded things back there

backseats down btw