/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

/ss/ edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Hiroshi_Matsuyama
reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2moxgn/full_list_of_episodes_with_great_animation/?sort=new
animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't see shit you fucking narc

Delete this

You can't delete the truth user

;)

What is this?

Based on this what would job squad's stats be? Do we have their character sheets?

Damn did they really keep those awful overalls on Sai's kid?

I guess he is either a farmer or a 5 year old

I have Arata's stats because I'm his player.

CON 11
STR 10
DEX 12
INT 14
WIS 16
CHA 14
CHAK 12

Those are D&D stats though, so I guess times them by 10 to get the stats relative to that page

they should've kept the midriff, desu. the kid was bred to bare midriff.

Only if he wants to get his ass raped by bandits

seriously though, this guy is literal troll

but who is it and what is he doing?

dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Hiroshi_Matsuyama

also
>make a characters with complete moveset
>dont make them playable
>charge 20 dollars for 1 new character + adventure story mode
he is fucking kike i tell ya

I'm re-reading the manga for the first time since I dropped it a decade ago and i'm wondering

How strong is Zazuba exactly in the grand scheme of things? He used to be a joinin, right? And he's feared as this super strong dude? But when I stopped reading around the pein arc way back in the day, I recall the hidden leaf instructors who are also all joinin fighting the atsuki or whatever and all of them seem absurdly stronger then Zabuza is here.

Even most of the characters as they are in the chunin exam seem way stronger then zazuba is. So what's the deal?

Also, I'm reading scan's of the viz localization, and the translation really doesn't seem too great. Is there a better one? Lastly, I know the anime has a few really well animated episodes, is there a list of them somewhere so I can watch those without having to suffer through the entire thing?

double post?

The first time I made it I goofed up the formatting and it looked retarded, so I deleted it and red-did it.

>10

>How strong is Zazuba exactly in the grand scheme of things?
About the same level as part 1 Kakashi

Which is what, that's what i'm asking.

I have a hard time beliving that suddenly Kakashi and all the other instructors suddenly got that much stronger just from a yew years of time when they are already supposed to be super experienced.

That's how shonen power levels work. By the end of it they get so ridiculous that the first villains can be defeated by toddlers.

Could part 2 flashback Kakashi beat Zabuza?

What? Do you mean shota Kakashi from the gaiden and Obito flashbacks? Of course not.

But war arc Kakashi can easily beat his ass with no problem like it happened in the zombie battle.

>war arc Kakashi
Fucking kishi

How do you think Team Minato as a whole would have dealt with Zabuza and Haku?

I blocked out nearly everything about the pre-Madara war arc. Was all of Kakashi's "rampage" offscreen'd?

Well, Rin can easily stand around with a kunai doing nothing.

Minato was way beyond part 1 Kakashi's level so he might have been able to handle Zabuza without needing his students to save him from the bubble.

And a Obito + Kakashi fight vs Haku depends on whether Obito unlocks his sharingan, if he does then they have a much better chance than Naruto and Sasuke did.

Minato solos

Remember when he was supposed to be the strongest hokage?

In retrospect when orochimaru rezzed hashirama it should've been gg no re then and there

You got the rest of the squad's stats? What would negotiation and perception be equivalent to?

And then he spents most of the war getting his ass kicked by Obito and Madara even slapped him with his own arm.

finally a ship that's superior to that naruhina trash

CHA and WIS, I guess. CON doesn't really have an equivalent there

>That's how shonen power levels work

I mean, a lot of shonen, sure, but not all of them. Gash bell stayed pretty reasonable and ended right around when the powerscaling started to get stupid.

Well for some bizarre reason perception in D&D is governed by Wisdom. Negotiation is Charisma.

I do have everyone else's stats but hey that's up to them to post, they may not want it public.

> What do you think it will add to the story
Flavour. I'm not against filler bullshit. It's why I give the players several days between missions to do their own thing.

> Wait is that really how I seem
On some of your turns in combat, yeah.

I can post mine

Fugetsu:
CON 10
STR 11
DEX 12
INT 14
WIS 14
CHA 12
CHAK 17

He was strong enough to make it into the Konoha Bingo Book, and as an ex-Swordsman, clearly had decent power. As others have said though, thanks to shounen power level creep, it's sort of hard to exactly pin down HOW strong he was. Like, Kakashi goes from being put completely out of action for a whole week after using the base Sharingan for about half an hour, to being able to use the Sharingan for DAYS at a time, including many uses of Kamui during that time.

Akatsuki existed during Part I, so it can be assumed that almost all of the members of Akatsuki could drop Kakashi - and by extension, Zabuza - without too much hassle. Hell, Itachi solos Kurenai AND Kakashi. Almost all of the Part II bad guys would be able to hand Zabuza's ass to him without a problem. Even Naruto would be able to do that after picking up Sage Mode (and maybe even before)

tl;dr Zabuza is literally shit by endgame, moreso than most other villains

As far as what a gay relationship or character in particular could bring to the story or experience of the game, I think it would be interesting to see it done well and purposefully considering the source material. Not only did Kishi fail at writing an interesting hetero male/brother relationship but when it was made to seem homo as fuck it didn't even make it a compelling homo relationship either. There was just no motivation for any relationship there of any kind. At least nine that would be based on anything humans base relationships on. It's why he had to asspull the reincarnation bullshit in the first place.

If arata's player can come up with a compelling reason for arata to be attracted to shinki or whoever else, and cam make an interesting story about a kid discovering and coming to terms with his sexuality, it can add to the complexity of the character and the game in general.

To be fair Itachi was said to be stronger than Orochimaru who had just killed a fucking hokage.

He has already told me why Arata has been acting out. Nothing on whether he actually like Shinki or not though.

> a fucking Hokage
> the Third
lmao yeah i bet that was difficult

Let's see you do it if you're so tough

>he doesn't rate Hiruzen

But I have. I'm Orochimaru. You're Orochimaru. We're all Orochimaru. You just don't know it yet. All glory to the Hypno-Snake.

all I know is, I ain't buying it

But what if he can't and it just ends up really hamfisted because he wrote himself into a corner? Was it planned from the beginning or did he just go for it at the end?

I believe in him. He's not Kishimoto.

I mean speaking as a player I can say all the characters have evolved from the beginning. Sometimes you need to put characters through their paces to see how they react to different things and flesh them out. Besides, I don't think arata being gay or bicurious or whatever had much of an impact on anything before a kid even goes through puberty and at some point realizes they are sexually attracted to other people. So it seems like now would be the time to develop characters' sexualities. Aside from that, whether or not things are planned they can still be successful and fit into what already exists and add a lot. Like anything else it just needs to be done thoughtfully

Is there a chance that they are lying? I don't care about Shika Jr, Sai Jr and brown Chouji but not getting to play as Momoshiki and Kinshiki seems like a waste.

So what's the real reason? Was he just compelled by his inferiority complex to assert his dominance by calling out who he saw as the strongest kid?

It wasn't a lie that they used stills when they had rendered scenes. Maybe they just like shitting on us

You'll find out at the same time the team does. I'm not going to give away player secrets! He can tell you if he wants to.

That's not true

We also get brand new Nardo and Sauce, we certainly didn't have enough of those.

The minor characters were more interesting.

who /fuckedupsleepschedule/ here

i hate it so much

How do i git gud online?

i always end up using my substitutions really fast, then just get wailed on by infiniti combos

>Arata possibly liking Shinki.
He's definitely Sakura's student if he's falling for the dark, mysterious, and brooding type. He'd probably like an edgelord like Kawaki too.

bump

>needing to sleep

Never thought about it from that angle. Will waniko develop a smut addiction like kakashi? Will renya become bland and forgetable like tenten?

Ouch. I chose to blame the ADD and absolve myself of responsibility. I'll have to keep trying harder.

Waniko:
CON 12
STR 10
DEX 18
INT 10
WIS 13
CHA 11
CHAK 15

It's all g. I get distracted sometimes as well.

Waniko has had two mentors, and I don't doubt the others may follow

Orochimaru for Arata?
Danzo? For Renya???
Some swordsman of the mist for Fugetsu?

At that point Hiruzen was the said to be both the strongest of the Gokage and of the Hokage.

Something tells me danzo won't be getting away with everything and allowed to teach renya. Not everyone can be orochimaru. and I also doubt orochimaru is taking students at this point but maybe arata is going the gay route to try to entice oro into accepting him as a pupil?

Can't Fugetsu's aunt mei tutor him?

Yeah, but that was retconned, so whatever

Would you??

In a heartbeat

>3dpd
>misquoting gaara
absolutely not
yes

Also, who were the other ninja's here with orochimaru?

Were they the snakes he used in his fight with team 7? The other two memeber's of Kabuto's squad?

Also, what the hell?

This can;t be accurate, can it? There's no way they actually modeled the characters in 3d just for Kishi to draw over it? Was this just kishimoto memeing?

Even if it is or it's viz's translators trying to be funny when they just switching to digital drawing rather then on paper it's still pretty impressive that there's no style change.

Also, one last question for now:

The naruto wiki doesn't seem to clearly mark what charatcers or arcs are anime filler vs actually being in the manga. Is there a better way to find out which is which?

Is any of the anime filler good? Also, still waiting on a list for well animated episodes.

Sadly I can't help you much but I feel I should at least try. On Reddit someone or a group of people have compiled all the canon episodes and removed a lot of the useless stuff from them, so fusing episodes together and cutting out scenes that play twice. As for well animated episodes I'm afraid I can't help there at all.

R20 GM was talking about streaming the series at some point,I have no idea if he's found a place that won't ban him for that though.

reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2moxgn/full_list_of_episodes_with_great_animation/?sort=new
animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

Yeah, I really need to find a place that allows streaming of copyrighted content. YouTube doesn't.

Why does Salad always remind me of a cat?

Awesome thanks user

Because you wanna crush that puss you perverted lolicon

Try cy.tube

Is Salad not a cat?

Followup: Did the anime ever get a blu ray release or even just an HD digital release?

What would she pick up from ilya? What is ilya even like?

Lusting after old men?

That's a good one. Maybe lawyer-kun is an older guy.

Lawyer-kun is the guy who got Sasuke and Orochimaru pardoned.

Will Arata and Shinki ever actually meet after the chunin exams? And if Job Squad is meant to be about unity and shit, can any Kage requedt them for a mission?

They will, yes. Renya and co tee'd up a sparring session, and Team Shinki wouldn't mind it.

Job Squad will eventually be running missions for other people, but for now, it's just Naruto. They may expand in the future.