/svg/ - Shadowverse General

GIRUGAMESH edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.
Compiled list of new cards
docs.google.com/document/d/1PEidN6h73bySliVVFHEe1REDSmKqjEIo79Btak0Dpjc/edit

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/sv.html#Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=yPjeNtf_ZTs
youtube.com/watch?v=jtJIMeyzh48
youtube.com/watch?v=AATZMR3LgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>These Magisa doujins
She's no brown Isabelle but I'll take it.

Do i have to make a steam account ? i delet mine when they introduced muh feels security bollocks

>bought 8 packs
>get 3 legos
its okay I guess

Should I just liquefy cards from types I don't want? I just want to play Swordcraft and maybe Shadowcraft/Havencraft on the side.

Take Two better give us RB packs once the expension drop

I want to hold hands with Luna and make her pregnant!

wow, you're an idiot

memes

Tell me,does Shadowverse have more mechanics like graveyards etc over Hearthstone?

HS is kinda getting boring and trying out new things is fun if theyre not carbon copies

>Bahamut is a dragon
>Neutral card
Justify this

Just keep buying packs.

Why do some Swordcraft decks run Goblin over Vanguard? If you run Goblin, you're giving away to the opponent you aren't running Fencer or White General.

Post your legendaries and what your main deck is.
All of these are from packs and I play rune

fuck these jews, i spend a lot of money so i can trade pixels.

That way blader doesn't give you useless 1 drops when you play her.

/svg/ What are the toppest of meme decks ever?

Is there anything that beats golemcraft, tyrant or discard dragon in meme-tiers?

Flute

It's the cygames' mascot and isn't really a dragon, there's also stuff like Incandescent dragon and the 6/6 dragon tokens haven makes.

So play on iOS/Android instead you dingus.

>playing against a Dshift fag with my discount Forestswarm deck with no PtP
>I realize he's about to drop Dshift in his next turn and fuck me silly
>only one chance for me to kill it
>heart of the cards hears me and I draw a cockroach
>I drop everything I can before sending cockroach
>...except I forgot to use Sylvan Justice and I end up 1 point short of victory
>next turn Dshift drops and I get assfucked
>mfw

God, there's like 3 or 4 games when I forget to do something that would give me victory and I feel like a complete retard when the realization hits me. It wouldn't bother me if I didn't did this so regularly.

How can you say you love Luna if you wouldn't even eat her poop?

When cards are sent to the graveyard you get a 'shadow', which one clsss uses extensively, but there are a couple of neutral cards that use them too. They're not creatures or anything though, but just another resource. There are also non-creature permanents that do all sorts of stuff, something sorely lacking in hearthstone.

is there any way to make a decent forest deck with *after 2 cards played* theme? all these cards seems so underwhelming in practice because you also need to generate fairies to activate with. the only good example is Tia (because of the strong effect and separate body you can bounce) and glimmering wings i suppose

Ambush Sword

There's a graveyard-like mechanic called shadows, where every card that is destroyed in whatever way counts as a shadow. Shadowcraft works off those shadows and spends/creates them, and there's a neutral card out there that activates when you hit a certain amount of shadows. Shadowcraft also has something like fishing followers from the graveyard, but the effect reads something like "randomly summon one of your highest-cost follower that died," so you can manipulate which follower you get but not directly choose.

This is your lego for tonight, say something good about him

Go into your decks menu, pick your favorite class and let the game automate a deck for you. Play a game and post results.

Rune and Dragon
The only cards I've liquified are when I had more than 3 of them and I've never crafted anything

>non-creature permanents
What are those?

Is there anything else?

im jewish

>banner rush until runecuck is at 4 health
>Themis my shit up
>eventually t8, empty hand, only banner on field
>draw Master's shota
>draw avant blader
>draw 2 quickbladers
>4 to the face

I'm filled with disgust, but those are the perks of running banner meme.

>Oppai Luna
I hate this meme

It's canon.

fuck off retard

what did he mean by this?

kys pedo scum
oppais are love

He's a worse Silver Bolt.

Fuck me sideways and call me a dork.
When will Dragon get an actually usable legendary?

I do eat her poop. All I do is that. I play her in ranked and eat shit.

usamin.love/sv.html#Knight
>JP Knight
>Hotblooded warrior that's ready to give his life to protect his country
>EN Knight
>Beta cuckold that jerks off while watching Steelclad Knight fuck his crush Floral Fencer
What the fuck happened?

just because she uses a doll to hide her massive tiddies doesnt mean she is flat

is luna fujo scum

since when does run run themis?

Post proof

But he gives you a body and board clear.

EN is more realistic

just play the game cutie

wait shes a doll?

They're called amulets. Essentially, they take up a spot on your board, can't attack or be attacked, have no health, and can only be destroyed by effects that specifically say they destroy amulets.

Otherwise, there's evolve points, which you have a certain number of to use per game. They usually give +2/+2 and pseudo-haste to the minion they're used on (they can attack other minions but not players), but there are some cards that do special things when evolved.

i was banned before for it so no more senpai

Would an ambush banner deck work in theory? I'm starting a test deck out now

Read that post again and then see if you want to ask that again.

He also kills your hand and the only real reason to run him is face damage.

forte is good
fafnir and zirnitra will be good once dragon gets better control tools

58955 pls concede

What is Forte?

70% winrate in masters

post in spoiler or imguru link, do not leave us hanging

>kills your hand
>with rites on the field

I don't think so

Could probably work with an officer getting buffs from commanders and finish it with wind goddess.

Why is she so cute?

>70% winrate
>for 70k vials!

i still dont understand give me the lore

>Not liking oppai lolis

are you one of those we call homos?

>For donation!

13 legendaries lmao

Thanks user.

Post your deck's theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=yPjeNtf_ZTs

Yes yes, I know.
Forte is great and Fanfnir is okay.
But I'm talking about exciting new stuff.

Lat time it was the meme flute, now this shit. I just wanna play Ramp.

>dressed like a slut
>losses her red hair

disregard, inferior version

The fact that he requires another card to not be shit makes him shit. At 9 PP it needs to be good on its own.

oppai loli is fucking stupid

STOP, please

You posted it already.

So the obvious question here is how to increase its price to 100k.

>end game cards can't be combed

Are you completely retarded?
It's a discard dragon card.
It will be run in discard dragon decks.

It has shadows, which are a graveyard-like mechanic, it also has evolutions, which increase a card's stats and activates certain effects, each Class has a special mechanic.

Forest can generate a fuckton of tokens and has a combo like mechanic on some cards,

Sword has interactions between Officer and Commander cards, which is like a tribe system.

Rune can buff her own spells by playing other spells and can sort of "consume" earth sigils, which are like a statless tokens that are generated by certain spells, consuming a sigil activates some card's effects, like summoning a 0/2 taunt/ward or buffing a spell's effect.

Dragon can ramp, has cards that gain abilities when you reach a certain amount of mana/play points and has special minions/followers that can't be targeted by other followers.

Shadow has interactions with her graveyard and is the meme class, you can use "shadows" (points which you gain by playing spells, discarding cards or by your followers dying) to activate some cards's abilities and a lot of their cards have Deathrattle/Last words.

Blood has cards that can reduce your own HP to activate "Vengeance", giving additional effects to their cards, it can also play an aggressive token deck with cards that interact with those tokens.

Haven has countdown amulets, which are cards that use a space on the field and have a countdown, once that countdown reaches 0, it activates itself and does stuff like summoning followers, drawing cards, winning the game, etc. it also has the most healing and has access to the most annoying form of removal, banishing, which can kill and enemy follower and deny it's last word and also deny a shadow to the enemy player. It also has the ability to piss the fuck out of everyone.

>hurrr durr I'm retarded

But she's sad in this one.
I don't want her to be sad.

i guess but it still does not make sense, how does she have dead parents then?

youtube.com/watch?v=jtJIMeyzh48

Guess what deck I play

REMOVE PEDOS remove pedos
you are worst pedo. you are the pedo idiot you are the pedo smell. return to /a/. to our pedo cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha , /a/ we will never forgeve you. pedo rascal FUck but fuck asshole pedo stink /a/ sqhipere shqipare..pedo genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead pedos..ahahahahah/a/ WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget /jp/ split.Veeky Forums we kill the king , hiroyuki return to your precious 2ch….hahahahaha idiot pedo and /a/ smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PEDOS FROM THE PREMISES.

Have you played her campaign? We just know they are dead. She just has a doll, she is not a doll.

Get fucked forest shitter

War is hell

tfw Luna is the doll.

She's not sad, shes focused.
On being best girl.

i haven't so yea i guess

Floral fencer is the reason why war is hell.

She's not sad, she's determined!

She's not sad, she's constipated

youtube.com/watch?v=AATZMR3LgIw

Haven?

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw

I play seraph satan with this

ikr? She doesn't have enough holes, she can only take 2 guys at once (^:

What would everyone say the most fun deck is?

I'm a control blood fan

FUCKING PICK ONE, SHES EITHER ALIVE OR A DOLL

user, you are forgetin the fact that you can play it on turn 6 with ramp and wyvern

regular lolies are pedo tho, which is not just stupid, but a disgusting along with being a crime