/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/et6JdryE
ladynerevar.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skyrim belongs to the nords.

waifuns

Your ass belongs to my dick rebel scum.

why fews?

Post your fav mod. Like not those mods that are pretty much mandatory but the one that you don't need but personally love.

ADVENTURE

Under the just and lawful rule of the Empire, of course.

Few whys.

Don't go to Markarth kid, it's a shithole and you'll get raped by some forsworn nerd

Post her thigh gap p-please

thank god we don't have faggots as bad as this anymore. when Diana fucks off we'll be golden.

xth for violently masturbating and cumming on printed pictures of ALL waifus I see in this thread

agreed.
lets honor talos by succeeding from the empire he established.

Do we have matchups for Friday yet?

I apparently have no shots that show that out of the 15 or so I have of her.

Elves n stuff

>my safe space

Did she lose part of her head in an explosion? Does she have some sort of magic down syndrome?

pics or it didn't happen

Elves are okay.

Reposting from last thread because I think its cool and want to show people.

>disable quest markers
>actually get across a quest where you don't get any info about where you should go
It was good until now though. I like how it's actually possible to play it without any marker

Are you putting her on tesgeneral.com?
Post you're waifu faggot

Why doesn't the Imperial Legion move in Armoured Knights and Mages from High Rock to help squash the Stormcloak rebellion?

Elves are elves

FYI the email button on the website doesn't work. The old form worked fine.

FORSWORN

My waifu is Yellow from Pokemon Adventures and she has been since I was but a boy.

Is that mod decently stable/functional yet? Heard bad things last I saw it.

Is Sanguine's Debauchery good and stable now?

they already got him. dayum.
Shit taste as expected.

Fucking fag.

Those aren't legionnaires and they have their own kingdoms to protect. Also in-fighting and political bullshit. And High Rock has very little reason to send their own men to get involved in a civil war in another province they have no reason to get involved in.

wtf I hate theo now

is everyone else missing the wall light that goes here in the basement of lakeview manor?

reloaded an old save and built the house from scratch and it still won't show up

When are elves going to exterminate all other races and make tes great again?

take this one for the road since it's somehow still relevant at the ass end of 2016

This button?

I've been getting emails just fine.

If the Empire doesn't have the authority to call in its vassals and subjects then it probably doesn't deserve to exist in the first place.

Disgusting

I feel like its gotten way more stable as of late, and some new features have been added too. My favorite so far is that hostile soldiers will travel to the place you were last seen, so if you aren't in a safe area like the middle of a friendly or neutral faction you'll be hunted by death squads.

All memes aside, that's not an elf. Not at all.

>on the north coast, freezing as fuck
>snowstorm, have to go into a cave to protect me from the frost with frostfall
>install a camp into a cave with my waifu
>listening to the music and the storm around of the campfire
>fucking my waifu for the rest of the night
/COMFY/

I click it and it does nothing

weren't yoiu going to update the pics in the header of each section? they're still the same

Worked for me when I sent in my follower to be added

Post waifu

That's a pretty nice door for an improvised camp in a cave

Do the forces of individual Holds not take part in the Civil War in lore? In the game we only ever see Stormcloak and Imperial forces fighting, do the Holds only have city guards with everyone else going to join the main armies?

It's really interesting piece of work, wonder how it'll continue to develop. I still think Organic Factions has the better idea though, it's not as in depth but more, well, organic. I want to try doing something with it when I finally have a modded setup running.

Yes but I've been busy with classes.
Worked for many others.

why does this rock-skulled transvestite have a compass for a tattoo

Well what's SUPPOSED to happen when i click it? Does it just open a form?

Hornless! Hornless!

Organic Factions seems cool but my "its not going to be completed" senses are tingling. The guy who's making RSE has churned out update after update of new content and bug fixes for his mod, but the organic factions mod is still on 1.2, where it was several months ago. Maybe he's just going to release a super huge update all at once, but I'm a bit leery about it.

>memes aside

Yeah, sorry, not gonna let you get away with this.

>tfw you just realize this creature that this person has been posting is supposed to be a catamite

this?

Ronso are shit

I miss moj, all he does is post memes now

Are you fucking kidding me? That bitch looks straight out of kuroinu.

That's some top tier MS paint penmanship

It's just the Ciri follower mod.

it takes you to your email account where you can email maze (gmail for me)

For now.

Hasn't the guy behind OF been slow in general? But honestly, even with what it has this far, it seems enough to be a non-intrusive but major addition. I might just give RSE a spin if it's been making that much progress though.

huh
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's not even blue

Thanks.

Please, user, do not sexualize the elves. They are pure.

You can uninstall RSE mid-playthrough relatively safely so I figure I'll roll with it. And if OF turns out to be amazing I can just switch fairly easily, so it'd be fine.

Speaking of uninstalling mods, would one of you people be kind enough to look my load order over and let me know if I accidentally installed something really shitty? I try my best to check for this stuff myself but I've lost count of the times I've installed a mod only for /tesg/ to let me know of some hidden flaw that kills your game.

pastebin.com/et6JdryE

High Rock contributes plenty to the Legion.

Yeah, but why waste magical knights like the Bretons by putting them in skimpy leather?

That sounds sexier than it probably is.

Someday...

It usually looks like it's leather and chain, not just leather. As for reasons, I'm not really sure if the high number of light soldiers is supposed to represent diminished legion resources or was just a character design decision.

There's mods for that.

Well, the legion recruits girls and boys. Not sure what the age of conscription is in Tamriel. Bet when shits starts turning sour you'd have legions made up of 13 year olds and 70 year olds.

because they don't need to. Ulfric would have been dead had you not fell into the Imperial ambush and attracted Alduin after he returned to Nirn.

Alduin wasn't there because of you. Not knowingly anyway.

Is SKSE out yet?

Should I play it or not yet?

Nothing glaring but are you using the simple fixes for Notice Board? It has some quests that can break things pretty bad.

Oh shoot, thanks for the tip.

Read the OP bitch

Man, now I want to know at what age someone can join the Imperial Legion. Who would I ask about this?

>legions made up of 13 year olds

incoming /ss/ between Legion recruit and ara ara Stormcloak axewoman.

Godspeed.

r/teslore

ladynerevar.tumblr.com/

Oh, I took a look at skyBirds, there's a separate USLEEP performance patch, on the description it has this to say
>The mods Enhanced Blood Textures and Foot Prints have shown through testing that they are applying scripts to the birds in skyBirds. This is causing issues with how the skyBirds scripts are supposed to work.

Might want to look more into that.

Hit up tgesg on Friday night
lol

>Ywn shoot the shit with Elihal while he takes your measurements to make you some boss ass clothes

>>>>
>have you tried restarting the computer?
Just did only for windows update to fuck my shit up.
There has been a change: now ragdolling works. It didn't before.
The rest of animations are fucked still.

Oh, huh. I actually installed Footprints too. Ok the birds are gonna have to go for now, until that gets fixed. Thanks for the tip. Might also have explained why I was hitting 80c. Usually only goes around 70-75 when I play Skyrim. Conflict might have caused some weird script error that made my comp run spicier. Or maybe that's unrelated, I dunno.

I'm not ready for feels this strong.

No need to be hasty to cut out things, I'm just pointing out immediate stuff. You might be able to find more info on the nexus discussions. Heck, even just do some testing. It doesn't sound like a HUGE issue to me at least.

Stick around long enough and Alduin will target you specifically.

I mean it doesn't help that you're a dovahkiin and at the very least ulfric can also use shouts

Stick around until everyone else is dead you mean

I'll do some testing then. But at least now I know what to look for.