Honda S2000

Been looking at these lately and was wondering what the consensus was around here: meme or dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkSAA_d4K4
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get le faggot miata

please watch this;
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkSAA_d4K4

Seems pretty dream desu, and the amount of aftermarket is staggering

sure, but also shows the driving characteristics of the car and hints about its potential.

Why does the driver wear a helmet, but Mr Joe Cool passenger does not?

When I take a passenger on my motorcycle and there is only 1 helmet I make the passenger wear it.

Are Germans retarded, or just inconsiderate?

>hurr durr your car can't beat GTR on nyrburgringedu therefor it's shit

You're obviously a busriding autist who doesn't understand why people like cars

meme
a good meme nonetheless

please watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg

The tops tear from the inside corners just above and behind the driver and passenger's outside ears. Budget for a new top eventually.

This. Based James May is of this opinon too, the Burgerking, and any racetrack for that matter, is an utterly pointless measure of a roadcar. It just tells you facts and figures, measurements, but driving joy, true freude am fahren, can't be measured by a fucking stopwatch.

Cool car with no torque that only feels fast when you rag it out to the absurdly high redline.

So great for a weekend car but not a great dd.

When I had my old Del Slow Si Senor, I test drove a new S2K one evening in the rain. The interior felt nearly identical and below 4000 rpms they were very similar. So they're not a totally gutless wonder, but just an average feeling car with a 9 second 0-60.

I bounced it off 9000 a couple of times that night at the prodding of the sales dude. It was like a large ""turbo" kicked in at 6000 rpm, but it really wasn't usable in ordinary driving.

I've had really peaky motorcycles that behaved like that: Suxuki GSX400F Bandit was one. Would fly like a scalded cat if you revved it out, but below 50% of redline it felt weak. Those sorts of vehicles are no fun around town or dealing with traffic.

why not both?

the S2000 is just a glorified miata, not really worth the price, but if you are going to keep it stock yeah its a nice upgrade from the miata.
Now if you want to build your machine a miata will do just fine

Didn't you already make this thread yesterday?

Nope, my bad, I'm just a retard. Sorry fampai.

Track rules, most likely; I'm guessing the thinking is that debris in an accident might kill an unhelmeted driver or injure their face/vision so that they can't do proper evasive driving to minimize damage/casualties.

If the passenger wants to take that risk, so be it; they're not controlling a multi-thousand pound killdozer, so it doesn't endanger anyone else if they want to risk injury or death a little bit more.

meme dream

that is some damn fine driving

What's it like as a daily?

They're fine if you're not a 5 year old girl.

They're excellent cars, buy one now. AP2 > AP1

It depends. If you ever need to fit passengers or any sort of cargo in your car, it's not very practical. Otherwise, no issues.

How come I see more women in these than miatas?

Because you imagined a world where women choose to drive the stiffer car that only came with a manual transmission

>not worth the price
And a Miata is?