How do they even run these shitty togues at night?

How do they even run these shitty togues at night?

I'm living pretty rural and the roads are a really fun around here, but I never step on it when it's night because of all those animals.
Don't want to wreck my car desu, don't they have any wild animals in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8teuKbQmlps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Radiation killed them all, fampai.

Damn man, I wasn't prepared for this meme

Takumi won race against the EK9 just because an animal ran in front his opponent's car at the end of race

I dunno man, the japs did it IRL, maybe the two bombs radiation gave them night vision or something.

The 86 goes too slow to hurt itself on wild bambis.

I've been driving on my local undeveloped roads for about a year and have never had a run in with an animal, even though there are woods all around. I live in Jacksonville FL though so that could be the reason

Yeah, I remember the episode.

But still, going all out in a rural environment is very popular amongst real-life boyracers. The ignorance is startling.
The more fun a road is, the more animals lurk around there, that's my experience.

It even seems to me that racing in the city is less risky.

Japans animals are in general smaller so it'd feel like hitting a pothole rather than an animal

I drive on mountain roads all the time, I do see animals but they usually aren't in the road. A bigger concern is rocks in the road, especially after its been windy or raining. I got a flat once because there were rocks in both lanes right around a blind corner.

I know some areas have problems with deer or moose but I don't think they really cross mountain roads.

>rural Michigan, upper peninsula
>cool summer day
>good roads because no salt in winter
>going full hog in my second car, a stick Mirage because fuck it why not
>hit a fucking wolf
I love having all the wildlife that we do, but britbongs and nips don't understand how nice it is to have killed off all their large fauna centuries ago.

They do try to mention that it's hard for them to go full speed on the touge or how several seconds of a lead isn't a big deal on the touge. That's why Takumi always manages to catch up each time on his shitty 86.

There was some racer in, I think, fifth stage that explicitly states the best racer is the most immature one who can throw all caution out the window.

Shouldn't Shingo be touge king then

I know your pain. There's only one decent road nearby in this otherwise flat-ass state, but during the day there's always a cop there and at night I'm not going to risk hitting a moose or something. Even driving the straight highways at night sucks. I never want to go faster than 65 in case I need to slam on the breaks due to a suicidal deer.

Wrong.
He said the only way to be a good STREET racer is to be immature and ignore the dangers of a public road, and as a career professional with a life which has a time and a place for these things (a fucking track), he could not.

There is no pride in fantasy battles on public motorways.
If you have these thoughts or temptations please kill yourself before you endanger an innocent family.

Right, that's what I meant.

>>rural Michigan, upper peninsula
>>good roads because no salt in winter
Pick one.

Chatham fag and I've yet to encounter good roads. Not to mention they salt the roads daily.

Down visiting family in Livonia right now, shit roads here too

>the more fun a road is, the more animals lurk around there

Deer and raccoons confirmed for Veeky Forumstists

>65

I hit a deer from 45mph, braked the instant I saw him and it still destroyed half the front of my jeep. In a car it might have got the windshield. I'm pretty sure 65mph is deer ends up in the backseat speed.

its a fucking anime you sperg

Friend once told me a spooky toegay story about how they heard some mysterious "beast" in the brush at Angela's Crest.

I've always wondered what those warehouse things were that always have lights running

>on road trip in my e39 m5
>driving in middle of nowhere in texas between austin and dallas
>night time, no one on freeway, doing 90mph in 75
>going around bend
>BAM
>hit bigass raccoon, happened so fast didnt have time to process it
>fucked the shit out of my bumper
>radiator leaking badly
>book it 2 hours to dallas before radiator runs out of coolant
>engine just starting to get hot as i pull into stealership

fuck raccoons and fuck texas

Then explain Keiichi Tsuchiya.

kek cry more pussy and fuck u and ur fag kikds nigger kekekekeekek

nah i have a shitbox so i just go all out

youtube.com/watch?v=8teuKbQmlps

relevant.

follow dash cam owners australia on facebook for good swears kiddos.

Whenever there is a race in the show lots of people drive up and down the mountain, stand in the corners to watch etc. I'd say that they scare the animals away