Hey Veeky Forums my car wont start what do

hey Veeky Forums my car wont start what do
itsa Dodge Challenger RT
when i turn the key it doesnt even make any noise
wtf whats going on

battery

from there check V-Tec Fluid, those run low on the new challengers, then move on the headlight bolts- those might be loose and causing a misfire. from there you'll have to take off the head gasket and check for head-gasket oil leaking.

if it isn't any of that then your tires are low on nitrogen, you need to fill them with Hella' Flush Yo Brand Nitrogen

then check your gas gage, if it's at E then your car's at the 'End' of it's life, and you need a new one.

psure OP just ran out of magic smoke.

wait a secound are u trying to troll me?

I can't stop looking at that fucking paint. why the fuck

oh that is an artists depiction of my waifu rainbow dash

Do any of the idiot lights come on?
Jump start it. If it won't crank with a jump it's your starter / solenoid. If it does jump and runs fine, but won't restart it's your battery or alternator. If replacing the battery doesn't solve the problem it's your alternator.

Fuck this gay earth is why

It's called a bait.

>remember when this was first posted on EqD years ago

What terrible times.

If i was the car on the pic i would refuse to start too

more like rainbow trash

More like rainbow crash.

maybe if OP buys a mustang next time. wonder why he didn't go for the pony car...

I saw a V6 Mustang with pony toys in the back window. I'm not sure which made me cringe more.

I'm sure that's a decal. These days dumb shit like that is well within the budget of dumb people ergo you see a lot more of it.

Make sure the shifter isnt on the P position

Found a new way to trigger /osg/

Your average sticker covered weebbox in /osg/ is literally more autistic than this challenger.

>OP found an image on the internet and wrote some accompanying text - The thread

The car knows it's green headlights are illegal, so it's refusing to start until you make them emit white light again.

Yeah true.