What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Where are the doors?

Where do you think?

They weren't

I can already imagine the nuisance of trying to open the door without door-ing the cunt next to you

I like the colour a lot.

I like the fact that if I had kids I could roll them all with the door daily.

>Try to steal Land Rover Range Rover design
>fail by making something even uglier

Will resound nicely with the minorities.

China

production model won't have these weird doors it will be completely normal

>cant ever store anything in the side of the passenger/driver door because it lifts up and everything would dump out into the street
>cant ever park next to another car
>no ground clearance

Wow, they managed to make a more useless SUV than Land Rover ever could. Niggers will love it.

>I can't store my empty cigarette cartons and Gatorade bottles full of piss in the doors without it all flying out when I open them

American detected.

>he doesnt like usable storage space in his car

Cucked Euro detected. I guess no storage space makes more free room in the car to fit all the refugees in along with your wifes son.

>What were they thinking?
We want the yuropoor audience

not that guy, but what you wrote is more European than American. every fucking UK car reviews always emphasize on storing water bottles and shits in the door pockets.

What was ur mum thinking when she fucked your dad?

Well looks like Lincoln's designers played Underground 2 a lot.

>rebadged ford

Oh my fuck!

-driver doors should always be normal unless a 2 seater only

would of been nice if it was only the back so that the 3rd row would be easier to access

American cars always have 26 more cupholders than any given European or Japanese car.

It's like a Q7 fucked a Range Rover and the child ended up retarded

that Land Rover's really let himself go

What do you think Lincoln is?

China

"Rich chinks will pay good money for this!"

"Falcon" doors aren't that bad when it comes to lateral clearance to open them. Though, given that your average luxury SUV driver couldn't center a car in a parking space to save her life, I guess it could still be an issue.

A bigger problem would be parking garages with little overhead clearance, or rollover crashes.