Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wothiob_r5I
youtube.com/watch?v=cBpN-fwz_Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=wF-SvOONxYc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yul4qVA_bI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WILL THE DU FUCKING DANG BRING BACK THE SHADES?

jubei

How alive do you think Revelator will be on PC

Easy to learn the basics?

Im interested

Kinda alive?
Maybe?

Cute spider

The shortest man in this image is 6'10".

Why is the rest of the KoF cast manlets?

>reading ken players crying about the wake up dp change on facebook
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha stop m*shing n**bs

Guys, I'm having fun with Skullgirls. I thought this game was supposed to be bad?

And Wiki says it's been out since 2012. How the fuck did I miss this?
I could have been playing this instead of SFxT and King-of-Bad-NetcodeXIII.

ive finally found a team i dislike playing against even more than morridoomvergil

morrigan/dormammu/doom

it trades the comeback factor for 50000x the lameness

Depends on how soon they will fuck us over and release the next version on consoles. I will not buy the game for that reason.

Well I read somewhere that they're not doing that anymore and they have a plan for PC

You must not know arcsys

>I thought this game was supposed to be bad?
There's maybe 10 people on Veeky Forums total that spout "skullgirls sux lmao"

it has to come out in arcades first

that's like 6 months before console and a new ver isn't even announced yet

>tfw your $150 black friday ps4 is still left untouched because the games are still retardedly expensive
how long until kof 14 is 20 bucks

>Losing to keepaway
I bet you think MVC2 Iceman and Spiral are busted

youtube.com/watch?v=cBpN-fwz_Fk

Look at this brain dead unga bunga piece of shit. Fucking hate this gorilla character.

loving these "innocent man who asks /fgg/ about the dead kusoge but also knows the latest news and rumors" personas, very subtle, welcome the fighting game community new guy yes gg is a great game and very alive i recommend it *wink*

I hope the fat black guy with the gun and Helen are not going to be part of Season 2, or any Season for that matter, their design is so fucking boring.

>6 months

so yeah at least a year

/fgg/ isnt the only place where I get information retard

you will never be as passionate about Skullgirls like ChrisG is with UMvC3
youtube.com/watch?v=wF-SvOONxYc

this means that UMvC3 is the better game

There is no point getting into a fighting game if you can expect it being alive for less than two years. I bought SIGN for full price and it was alive for maybe half a year.

pssstt dude stick to the Arcscript™ yes guilty gear is a great game and it's super alive on console you fucking capcuck
>8 frames rootkit
no thanks, i play arcsys games

playing skullgirls turns you into gay furry

cummy blasterz tomorrow!

how do we fix ibuki

>Lowtiergod in the back

Yeah, it's completely inconceivable that someone actually wants to try not-street-fighter out.
Do they even look at the twitch numbers?

Why is Capcom doing that? Taht change is too harsh they must reverse it, DP is part of street fighter.

Should I learn Spidey? I've never played him since I first got MvC3 and he felt awkward so I never bothered with him again

If you play the game for 60 hours, you already have many more times the amount of enjoyment than watching movies for the same price.

Yeah, but there is no place for that in SFV where you just have to hold that 50/50 on wakeup.

The money is irrelevant. There is no point investing time in a fighting game if it dies quickly.

How are charge characters playable?

Nothing makes me feel like a fraud more than losing to constant jumpins I swear to god.

Make the charge times reasonable.

>you can literally let go of your stick several times in the middle of an EVO match
marvel 3 was amazing

calm down oddness you don't want to go into "numbers" when shilling guilty "goober" gear, trust me..

What am I suppose to do when I get ass-raped by a Laura in the corner if not DP to have mindgames? Fuck off retard.

SFV is my first fighting game and I regret nothing. The game wouldn't be half as fun with the constant banter, the hype around every single piece of news, the tournaments and the big community in general.

You have to make the hard read and commit.

There's a bunch of characters without a DP, I think is the point. Could be wrong though.

What can I do to improve my laning stage with juri
Mid and late game she's built so well I can always own but fucking up my laning seems to be a death sentence

>Genghis Khan starts yelling after Chris looses.
>All those silent Americans.
Does Chris have autism? not even meme-ing. He's going way beyond flinching after misstep.

poor brent

Will "El Donté" be in the new MvC?

Shut the fuck up

What's a gosu and why is it mysetious

>Smugizona
How many fucking years have I been waiting for that damn game now? Too many methinks

dude hahah you don't get the epic gimli of the moria streamboar meme? hahaha how hasbeen you must have to be not to understand an epic fighting game meme like that? let me guess, i bet you never watch streams of fighting games

Two questions: why are you replying to yourself? Why are you out of your kusogirls general?

Fuck you

just stick to playing dhalsim and let the pros handle that business

t. veteran twitch turbo stream viewer with over 400$ real american dollar donated to various streamers_(male) over the years

You can still mash EX DP on wakeup, you'll just have to manage your meter a bit like the majority of the cast.

I love it how quickly the Street Fighter community defend no risk 50/50 oki when it's added to their game

The hashtag to promote SFV was #RiseUp, what will be the hashtag to promote MvC: Infinite?

#infinityandbeyond

#JoinTheFight

>But here’s the surprise – latex is fun before you even get into it! In order to smoothly and comfortably dress in latex you must lube the garment and yourself. Yes, you read that correctly! Because latex has a tendency to stick to skin as you dress, we recommend that you use a silicone based lubricant to ease the process. For example, if you were dressing in latex stockings you would squeeze a bit of lube into your hand and rub it all over your calves and thighs as well as your feet. Then drip some into the stocking and with your hand inside, rub it around to coat all the surfaces. To dress, start by slipping your toe in and working the latex up your leg. It can be a very sensual feeling so take your time and enjoy the process of getting dressed.

And that is why T7 Xiaoyu is best waifu.

#playmelty

#Chimpnoises

#TeamMarvel
#TeamCapcom

#NeedlessExecution

latex fuckers are some crazy shits

how do consolecucks feel now that all fighting games are on PC?

Those are wet look leggings, not latex.

Increase her kunai stock from 6 to 7
There Ibuki is fixed

I'm only here for mvci.

I heard rumors that there are no assists and it's 2v2. Embarrassing, desu

0-3 decides what character l masturbate to right now (please be pic related)

#3Overheadsinarow

t. combofiend

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yul4qVA_bI

SOUL CALIBUR 6 CONFIRMED

Birdie

Coming right after new Darkstalkers.

Laura

Unlucky

Darkstalkers is way fucking deader than Soul Calibur.

But there has been a new Soul Calibur in the last 5 years lmao

From the most recent stream, you're going to be waiting longers.

t.Wyatt Keel. Yusef

Who else is getting Rev for PC?

Will Capcom.sys be a playable character in MvC Infinite?

meeeeeeee

lmao

buy cummy blasterz

Me, just to spite angry Capcucks.

I just bought a ps4 so no

Big maybe for me

Played all the tutorials in SIGN and im not sure if I have the motivation to learn all that shit and get blown up online for the next 2 years

The pc version is better though

why?

the day when a cummy blasterz op wouldn't be completely irrelevant..

no ps3 players

#tvc

And PC players tend to be far more skilled than console niggers.

I'm not buying another ArcSys game until they start doing PC/PSN crossplay, and stop doing yearly $60 revisions with barely any changes desu.

How big is the chance MVCI will have crossplay between PS4 - PC