Should I do it?

Should I do it?

Yes. They're every bit as good as the memes say it is, nothing on that price range is close.

Do it. Now faggot.

If the 2.5 comes manual fucking do it.

Going on Friday to test drive it. My buddy telling me to go for the civic hatch telling me it's better. He also said a golf is better. He knows his shit when it comes to cars but he's also a fucking meme lord so I don't know.

Why are you spending 23-25k on an econobox? Just buy a civic for 3k. Or an ls430, or a volt, or an is350/G37 manuel, or a supercharged jag xf.

Why though? What's the motivation for buying a brand new ecommuter? You could get a 3 year old civic with warranty for half the price, and it would be every bit as slow, safe, reliable, practical, comfortable, and uninteresting.

Maybe I don't want a civic

>a volt

Then you're an idiot. You're either stupid or a badgefag, either way, you're an idiot.
There's no difference between a Mazda 3 and a Civic, they're the same boring cheap FWD Japanese sedan in different shapes.

Fuck me, go waste your money, it's yours to waste. I look forward to buying your car in 3 years for $9k. Someone's gotta waste their money on new cars.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a volt

The 2017 comes with an electronic parking brake.
Think about it long and hard.

It does

Honestly true tho, however I hear really good things about their handling and power delivery. They can be turned to 200 hp easy.

The Mazda3 is really fun to drive, but it also has a smaller rear seat and is louder than it's counterparts. if you just want a shitbox that goes from point A to point B, go with either a civic or Golf. The civic is a safe bet that is boring, practical, and reliable, and the Golf will feel nice and upscale for 5 years before it craps out on you.

check out the golf too if you have not. it's a much better car for relatively the same price. my gf test drove both and ended up with the golf because the mazda was so rough, noisy, and underpowered.

>Mazda 3 sport
>sedan

Mazda niggas giving me 0% Apr
Golf giving me 3%

Until you have to replace the battery after about 50k.

>financing a new car

kys

hurr durr i can spit mad memes

they have a great warranty. 8 years/100k miles

and you better be putting like 7-10k down.

It easily beats the Civic. The Golf is comparable, but since you're buying new, I'd put my money on the Mazda requiring fewer costly repairs and commanding a better average resale price.

>It easily beats the Civic. The Golf is comparable, but since you're buying new, I'd put my money on the Mazda requiring fewer costly repairs and commanding a better average resale price.
holy shit. the mazdrones are so retarded it makes niggers look smart

why would it beat the civic? Civics easily btfo gayiatas and surely faggoty mazda 3.

You're a moron

>implying that means shit
>higher than VW
>civic is boring and ugly
Youre just instigating anyway
Samefag

>hurr durr better doesnt mean shit
also
>mazda 3 looks better
top kek, looks are subjective but ok retard

>he doesnt know what a samefag is
r/cars is for you mazdrone

Mjet put your trip on plz. I cant stand how retarded you are.

sorry but mjet hates both mazda and honda

Fuck off with your cars made for mums

It's a sedan with a teen mom hatch.

Why are you so insecure?
Why are you so mad?
Why do have irrational hate?
Im not saying honda is bad
Im will say VW is bad
But the mazda is the better car.
Having driven all three, there is no contest. The mazda is more fun and less prone to breaking.
Its a solid car all around.
So whats your explanation?

so being slower and more unreliable is better. Got it

Theres a reason why mazda cant make a 200 hp 4 banger without tarbo. Because they're shit

I guess doing damage control is what mazdrones are good at these days

Nice avoidance and more irrational instigation.
Im done with you.
Now tell me i dont have a comeback and go about thinking you accomplished something so the adults can talk

>200hp easy

Kek memes

Avoiding what? Go on, damage control harder. You said its a better car? Please dont make me laugh

Where is the 200hp coming from? They're making efficient engines and fwd dd's.
>Slower than a slow vw/honda
like it matters when a ferrari flies past both of you
>more unreliable than vw
>any non-american brand
WEW LAD

>implying

Bought one at Christmas last year. Done just on 8000km and had zero dramas. The 2016 edition has had the road noise issue fixed along with a host of other improvements.

name a gayzda 4 banger engine, naturally aspirited that makes 200hp+

ferrari is faster, mazda is slowest.

Ok, 190 crank hp with a tune, intake and exhaust

They're 185 stock idiot.

people still fall for the intake/exhaust/tune giving you noticeable gains on NA engines meme, huh?