/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

The DIY with Lavientia event has started! Obtain accessory materials through combat, gathering, and fishing, and process them to create items containing rare loot!
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/122646-patch-notes-december-7th/

All classes, with the exception of Wizard and Witch, have awakened! Spellcasters, uncover your latent power on Dec 21st!

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
Tits are life, ass is hometown.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Badd
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQ3QPA-HdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TotI5yLOgjI
youtube.com/watch?v=jYHHRD1a3zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for instanced dungeons when

time for warrior awakening!

Third for It was 1500, not 700, my bad

Never

I couldn't make a proper sorc grandma, so I went with this

iktf, less makeup maybe

make a zerker grandpa
most OP class in the game yet nobody plays it
shame desu

so there's a softcap on skillpoitns right?

if I get skillpoints through quests or achievements, do those free skillpoints count towards the softcap?

as in if I have 600 and the softcap is 700, when I get a skillpoint I'm just getting closer to the softcap? if that's the chase I should save those rewards for when I'm above the softcap?

The free ones don't count, but I think it was in a way that it didn't matter when you got them.

I feel like once you start adding "imperfections" like wrinkles, the makeup makes much more of a difference, exposing the wrinkles more than necessary.

I just don't like Zerker's playstyle.

i've been told quest skill points don't count

I see, the other thing is the achievements are for the account, but maybe I would want more skillpoints on another character later on... but I'm starved for gold, so fuck I'll need to open that shit for the money.

what's not to like about hugs and exploding punches?

I'd rather claws or Deus Volt

That's not how you do this, dude.

It can't be helped.

No you don't. 10% xp is nothing, you wouldn't be typing that post if you cared about that, you'd be grinding.

That's not even a nep, I thought you were cool. Guess I was wrong.

hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Badd

But does he have an alternate form?

No, but neither do most neps

maybe if you have autism

But he mostly posts goddesses, never secondaries that I've seen. So why change nowa?

>why change nowa

If I had the chance to clownsuit in this game I'd do it

are the 900 pearl pets worth buying? or only the 1100 pearl pets?

Uh ok, thats basically what boss armor is

Wonderful

Each pet has a different passive, cats detect gathering nodes (mining/bushes/etc), birds detect elite mobs, I forget what dogs and foxes do. But they all pick up items, just pick what strikes your fancy if you're looking for pickups.

Actual gameplay question incoming.

I'm currently using the full Jarette set for accessories, which assuming the set bonus functions (I'm always skeptical about this shit when it doesn't update the shown stats), gives a pretty ridiculous amount of AP.

What should I be looking to replace this with? If the set bonus is working right, even PRI witch's earrings and PRI marks of shadows wouldn't net me more AP. Not to mention that would cost me a hundred million. Is there anything else I should be looking for?

you can pretty much use that set untill you start collecting endgame jewelry if you want

AP and bonus attack calculate differently. AFAIK ap is calculated in dmg skills, bonus attack is added dmg to the skill after use.

Now i dont know what to look forward to.
Another game i guess.

How much accuracy is enough accuracy?

I saw an outdated accesory guide, and it seemed everyone was just going for max AP through accesories, but lately I've seen people here suggesting stuff like Ancient weapon core+Ancient Guardian's seal and red coral earrings, so I'm using those, but I'm wondering when I'm supposed to swap those for straight AP items instead...

If you want to grind on mobs higher level than you are then you'll need extra accuracy, it helps for speed levelling, and even when you're at level 56 where you're levelling slows down you'll be fighting mobs higher level than you if you continue questing, so you'll still need accuracy.

on EU pretty much every competitive person is doing an evasion build and you need more accuracy to cancel out their evasion

muskan boots already cancel out all the accuracy from bheg gloves, and just a kutum offhand is not enough to do damage
so slap on some red coral earrings, get a tree belt and get the ancient core combo if you really want to

rip, but I know what you mean, I literally only still play this game because its fun finding ERP, and its a timewaster I've already sunk 3k hours into

post erp

is 40 good failstack for TRI attempt on blue awakening weapon? is it worth it to use the 75 cron stones?

>is 40 good failstack for TRI attempt on blue awakening weapon?
yes

>is it worth it to use the 75 cron stones?
no

yes for tri, should probably stop at 45stax though, and dont use cron stones in my opinion, unless for some reason you just have them on hand and no other use for them

well fuck me, went back to PRI. ill try again later. thing about this game, can't get all upset when the game fucks you over because it will do it over again over.

I cant even read it...

youtube.com/watch?v=XUQ3QPA-HdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TotI5yLOgjI

its not for you to read lol sorry, its for me and the person I ERP with, I don't have any erplogs I'm willing to share atm

she looks fine, I just don't get the appeal of another sword character.

Like they could do a chain or a whip, or something else.

That's how it goes senpai. You'll never have better than a 1/4 chance at Tri so always be prepared to get it back to duo if it's important to you.

i'd have another chance but i sold all my shards, just hoping to get some through farming wheat. bought bhegs but they aren't ready to replace my duo grunil quite yet.

+10 bhegs > duo grunil

>edge elves

hmm, they are +9 right now, should just upgrade. i have +14 red nose in the bank, wearing pri taritas instead. i do have pri muskan's on right now.

Looks like no thigh jiggle.

that's a ranger only privilege

Looks ok, I hope she gets something interesting for her awakening, Like a chainwhip or something else.

>Ivy Valentine moveset in BDO
Chainwhips are my fetish

so in the merge one of my boatsr was sent to kuit islands

where is this? its not pirates, because thats listed as kuit strait when you talk to the warf manager here.

>nude mod gave me an error during update
>now have to re-download 45gigs

D-DDROPED!

rookie mistake
you need to disable it before downloading a patch and re enable it after
try to not fuck it up next time

Actually it does a file check and replaces like 1 corrupted file and not the whole deal

i'd rather have a voldo moveset desu

>log on
>chakram and DOOL WIELD is released

are ninjas fun?

>hump bouncing people to death
I remember Voldo being my friend's trump card to my stance-dancing Nightmare. I wish there were stances so I could re-live those glory days in BDO.

ninjas rely on long cc chains to do damage and are only good at 1v1 combat, anything more than that and you're fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=jYHHRD1a3zA

Is ogrefest legit?

the pve with no rng and amazing drops all the time sounds boring and I would probably only use it if the games pvp as good, but its a fucking joke, so theres literally no point

to the awakened Musas on the thread

what addons did you get?

I'm only 56, leaning towards cross cut with +20 pve damage and attack speed, but I've seen some people go with the WP on hit

what did you get?

Forgot to mention packed with trojans.

Fuck you damnit, I was about to make a kuno for that slutty new outfit, but that ninja gameplay looks fun as hell.

huh, kuno awakening is kind of neat. Im only 56 so i dont have all skills yet but basically your left click attacks are all hitpoint restore moves, and your right click attacks all restore WP. Thats a neat way to arange them. I can basically self heal-tank against groups of stuff and never ru out of HP or WP against groups that would have been dangerous to me in the past.

Damage wise its really not that much better but i dont have a lot of the awakening nukes yet so im comparing pre-awakening full skill set to limited stuff right now. Its still slightly faster and a lot easier.

>Damage wise its really not that much better

Tamer kind of felt the same way, but it only goes up with levels whereas your vanilla stuff stagnates. I really started feeling it at 57 and 58 should be another big bump.

Tree bird is sparkly today.

>ERPing with men
user...

whats wrong with that..

Show me the logs.

hey I see you, and cyclops is on the second floor

>tfw too shy to say hi so you act like an autist in the thread

sorry user, it just doesnt feel right unless I have someones permission

hi user

Come say hi user, I like making friends.

does the kibeluis set include the wings? I see the outfit a lot but the wings very rarely.

>tfw you get gangstalked by a guild after joining their boss group for an hour without having scrolls of your own

thts a special wing version taht is no longer available

>When you realize you know cyclopse from another game.
Huh, that was... Interesting.

what game? Is it something embarrassing?

:3c

what the fuck? first Japan only slut shit, now wings are limited time crap no longer available?

FUCK ME IN THE ASS SENPAI

cough up that money goy

even if he coughs up money, he can't get the version that he wants

>Damage wise its really not that much better.
Are you kidding? The damage boost is massive with the awakening.

At least get everyone in the picture.

so what's better kuno or ninja?

from what i've seen so far in post awakening kuno

but that might change later on when people learn how to play their awakenings

>low res textures
>aliasing
fucking DROPPED

Unfortunate computer bust has put me on a laptop. Soon will fix user.

>cyclops objectively most austic
>but pictured with other people from the general most often

DEFECTIVE SLUT
FUCKING D I S A P P O I N T E D

her face is pretty but she's just a run-of-the-mill human after plastic surgery

this isn't an elf, this is an affront

autistic*

maybe I don't have aspergers

can you guys r8 my gf?

(me on the left)