pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>dead:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsAQN1mVrFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR PONTIFF IS HUSBANDO

The only build I havent done in 3 is luck. Convince me why its worth using. Ive only seen 8ish weapons that get over 25 ar with hollow infusions

why do I see the dragonslayer spear everyfuckingwhere now?

I want to make Yorshka blush.

luck is not meant for AR

luck builds are for weapons like the warden twinblades that can proc bleed in like two hits

ScottJuden has been making videos about how good all the Charge weapon skill variants are, and he keeps talking about how Spears are the best weapon class.

>MLGS beams still fire into the ground at your feet if you lock on
NINE MONTHS
Why is this not fixed yet? Holy shit

Dude
what if
ok check this out
WHat if we
alright listen here
what if we put 10 generic enemies in a room
and then called it a boss fight
and did it more than one time

It is now time to give me your (You)'s, /dsg/.

same for the greatsword of judgement, having to look in the air just to not fire a beam into the ground is terrible

ivev seen from vids that the bleed bonus is negligible. Whats the point to luck? To proc bleed with one less swing?

Reminder that Royal Rat Vanguard is actually very thematically fitting for a rat boss encounter, and would probably be more appreciated if multi-bosses were less common in the game as a whole.

Where can I do some pvp on level 68 in DS3 and what's the current meta level?

Royal Rat Vanguard probably had like 100 rats.

>100
They spawn infinitely. Killing 10 causes the actual boss to spawn, killing it immediately ends the fight. So you need to kill a minimum of 11 rats, one of which has more health and deals toxic instead of petrify.

Funny thing: if you take out all of the gimmick bosses from DaS2, its total boss count is still higehr than daS3

He literally called it "baby's first gargoyle flame spear" though, there's no reason not to just use GFS it is better in every meaningful way. DSS is a hipster spear basically, when you want to be nearly as cancerous as GFS but not actually use GFS.

I want to hug Yorshka.

DON'T FORGET THAT IF YOU PEOPLE WANT A PCFCBF JUST SAY IT I'LL HOST

Meta is 120
I'd say for invasions you can go around Irithyll, both post and pre, or in the Painted World.

I should feel terrible for laughing but enb's a massive faggot for fucking over his youtube audience so lol.

Does SotFS fix any of the multi-enemy boss fights?

Like, make them less tedious? Because fuck those pyromancers in the prison witch or whatever fight

They never fucking run out pyromancy and their magic fucking homes in on you

>DSS is a hipster spear basically, when you want to be nearly as cancerous as GFS but not actually use GFS.
Congratulations, you solved the puzzle.

Quantity over quality

Yeah, who can forget the awesome quantity of such memorable experiences as Ancient Wyvern or Deacons of the Deep? Truly classics

>Because fuck those pyromancers in the prison witch or whatever fight
They only spawn on Bonfire Intensity 2 or higher, and their health got dramatically nerfed. You can kill them in like one combo now.

Post more cool faraam man

Name 3 bosses in DaS2's base game that were as good as Nameless King, Champion Gundyr, Pontiff Sulyvahn, SoC, and the Twin Princes.

>Deacons of the Deep
Remember that it's okay when Miyazaki does it because of subjective metrics like "atmosphere" or "presentation". You know, like a bunch of clerics spawning out of the floor for no reason.

HOST YOU CUNT

>Implying she would cry over epic cuck bro dead kids
Bet she caused the miscarriages herself.

It's got one of the better movesets as far as versatility goes, ignoring the weaponart.

Hardswapping between GFS and TPGS gives you all those options and more though.

Looking glass knight
Lost sinner
Darklurker

Can I be a PCFCRPDBF?

I WANTED TO LIKE 30MN AGO BUT NOBODY CAME

Post-Pontiff area as Faithful or Red-Eye gets a decent amount of action. Only real issue is getting laggy Chinese or Brazilians, at least on PC.

Thank you. It's worth noting that the patrician spear of choice is actually a pike. Real men use the Lothric Knight Long Spear. Why? Because it has a unique and powerful R2 attack while having essentially no running R1 attack since it's so garbage 9 times out of 10, you are physically prevented from being a running R1 faggot piece of shit like with the WP or GFS yet the R2 makes up for it if you git gud.

I've seen a lot of people comboing straightsword WAs into each other and I'm not sure how they're doing it. It looks like they cancel the stance R2 into the stance R1 much earlier than the stance R2 is normally cancellable.

RPD ?

seriously, why from does this...
"lets make a nice looking weapon totally shit"

DotD is the best mob boss we've had to date. It's still a shitty mob boss but it's leagues ahead of Prowling Magnus. When you fight DotD you're actually on a time limit and facing an actual group, PM&Con felt like I'd just walked in on a half dozen drug abusing hippies and beaten the shit out of them.

You do realize Stance got buffed a while back to allow this, right?

Reactive point down

Now I know.

His sister has a twitter too and she might be a more potent salt mine than the man himself.

Why is that man wearing a wig?

>When you fight DotD you're actually on a time limit
What? I've fought this boss like a couple dozen times by now and never seen anything suggestive of a time limit. They just waddle around and let me chop through them, it barely feels like a "fight" outside of the odd fatty trying to bodyslam me.

>best mob boss we've had to date
Not even close. That's Living Failures.

>"lets make a nice looking weapon totally shit"
"How about we make a totally shit weapon from a totally shit class that also doesn't even have the very few good qualities of that class?"
"Perfect"
"Btw you can breakdance with it"
"wwwwwwwww"

Lucerne looks nice and is good.

>a spear with a brick on the end of it

I just wish it had better 1hR1's or a lower sex req. The instant I heard "spear with a poise boost" I thought "wow! This would be great alongside something like a greataxe, one handed, with 10 dex," but no, fuck my dreams.

>start up das1
>kill taurus
>open shortcuts
>level faith to 30
>get lightning spear
>get rtsr
>2 shot gargolyes
>try sens skip, so i can get first born ring before killing quelaag
>can't do it because console limitations

God damn it

SHUT UP DON'T TELL ANYONE.

I'D CUM FOR YOU

The Deacons start hotboxing the bossroom in the second phase with vape clouds and if you take too long with the boss, you'll get stoned.

>What? I've fought this boss like a couple dozen times by now and never seen anything suggestive of a time limit
at one point they cast a fog spell which causes curse buildup

How much armor poise should one have with the Lucerne these days to trade with weapons lighter than hammers and greatswords? The base poise health is like 14 now, right?

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE

The tall guys cast that spell, and you can stop it just by staggering or killing them. They need 5 channeling to trigger the spell and if any of them get interrupted it stops. You'll typically do that just by catching one in the crossfire while you clear the group.

I mean you can still do that, you don't generally 1HR1, you 1HR2, that's the mistake you're making. Generally I find a faster offhand weapon like an estoc or xbow for essentially long range R1's to be a better fit.

If I can R2 L2 L2 with an offhand estoc I'm sure you can do the same with a greataxe, the 1HR1 still covers a ton of ground.

They have AOE curse over time, admittedly it isn't an issue unless you're on your first play through using the deep battle axe. Interrupting the cast is difficult without enough stuff, so you need to kill them before it gets cast or before your curse meter actually fills. It's actually interesting compared to PM&C, who litteraly don't feel like a boss save for the healthbars.

>LF
In souls games user

If the room wasn't littered with those statues, rrv would be one of my top 3 boss fights in 2

We posting Dark Souls Poo videos?

Most over rated boss ever.

Yeah, but there's barely any point to the poise that way.

I miss drop kicking so much, please stop you're really hurting me.....

What do you want me to say to her, with the same pic attached I assume? Like,

"Found a statue someone made of @EpicNameBro 's wife"? I'm not really knowledgable about twitter or use it that much, this is just my throwaway account I used to do a bit of political trolling during the election.

So it's basically something you'll never notice unless you're literally AFK in the bossroom? Okay. That doesn't make the boss less shit.

Fuck off

Also what is her twitter name?

ENB still hasn't replied to me yet so I'll do it, idgaf.

Hes like a less anime version of abyss watchers, and a generally slower one at that. At least you can't backstab him I guess.

I think those statues are there deliberately to prevent cheesing with Halberd R2s or something.

I'd argue Nameless is overrated before DLC everyone was talking about how Nameless was THE hardest boss in souls history because it had different attacks with the same start up animation but one was delayed and the other wasn't. That was Smelter Demon's shtick. Then when DLC came out everyone hyped Freide as THE HARDEST BOSS IN SOULS HISTORY and she's just a neutered O&S and Maria (whom was already a joke of a boss).

>face hacker in the arena
>face lagswitch in the arena
>face hacker in the arena
>face someone who isn't cheating finally
>they pull the plug when they're almost dead
>fight unironic chinaman with 500 ping
I think I'm done with this game for now.
Wake me when there's watchdog or region lock

Of course you can

PLEASE DO

TU AIMES L'OMELETTE PD ?

Will I get soft banned if I cheat engine myself 80 souvenir of reprisal for darkmoon blade?
I don't even plan to pvp but I don't know.

I miss being able to send actual players flying with attacks. The fact that they separate it between PvE and PvP is also annoying. If I can ragdoll shit like Pontiff Knights with the Greatclub, you bet your ass I could send some shitty phantom flying. It should be a completely legit strategy to kill someone via cliffs, or sending them flying into a mob.

Okay

You could ask her if his brother has played this hot ps4 keksclusive. I dunno either really, just that she does have a twatter and is apparently pretty pissed if someone messes with her brother.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE YOU
while holding hands

2ND PCFC LEVEL 90~100

LOCATION PIC RELATED; PUT ON PEDASTAL

True but the poise isn't really the point of the weapon, it's the literal best Pike class weapon. For whatever reason it actually has a longer range hitbox than the pike and greatlance. The R2 on it is literally the longest reach attack in the game, longer than the GFS, probably longer than the WP too. You take a HUGE fuck-off step with it on top of the length of the weapon itself.

Yeah the poise is shit (though again you could use an offhand ultra weapon and it would have an effect) but the point of the weapon is the R2. You can literally staggered R2 on people it's insane.

Why not? What happens?

>console limitations
What? You can do the sens skip on anything.
>I think those statues are there deliberately to prevent having fun
Ftfy

No.

>everyone was talking about how Nameless was THE hardest boss in souls history

They haven't played BB then. HMPH is the strongest boss in the souls-bourne series.

You can find it from enb's tweets and replies. I'm at work now and phoneposting so can't get to this right now but I'll get to it later on.

>smelters thing
Smelters thing was passive damage to anyone within melee range

>neutered 9&S
Phase 2 was better designed than O&S, even if it was easier. O&S just both kinda chased you, freide and ariandel actually had distinct movement patterns and would weave around. Really most of ds3's problems are just it being too easy and giving the player too much resource, not actual mechanical issues asside from so-called cheese options.

Y-you do ?
MY ASS IS WIDE OPEN

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsAQN1mVrFU

On consoles the movement is based on the camera. When you're doing this skip pressing forward just causes your character to spin infinitely. It's almost impossible to navigate.

On PC you have WASD which is dedicated to forward, left, right, back regardless of the camera angle.

At best I can walk into the room, but then it's impossible unless you got good RNG with the death cam.

>tfw all my characters are 80 or 120
welp, maybe next FC

Putain user sois pas pd comme ça

>not even sudoku animation
Why would you post this webm?

Where do I find Leonhard if he isn't in Rosaria's chamber and he isn't in firelink?

Noone legitimately considers parry me to 50% and back stab me infinitely at 50% and below hard except you Luci.

I need recommendations for weapons besides the greatlance that have the charge weapon art.
Astora Greatsword need not apply because I already have one

FUCK PW dsg

Anor Londo Gwynewere's room.

Post butt

>letting him deprive you of your kill
git gud

He got buffed so it is harder to chain BSes on his second phase.

>Smelters thing was passive damage to anyone within melee range
He also had baiting people with different attacks that have the same startup. Were you not around when DaS2 was new and Smelter Demon was THE noob stomper boss due to hosts running into his explosion?
And the DLC Smelter mixes this up even more by being able to delay his swings randomly, something that should be way more common in the series because it makes it harder to just beat a boss by rote memorization.

>freide and ariandel actually had distinct movement patterns and would weave around.
Ah yes, the distinct movement pattern of Friede being entirely passive outside of the odd ice wave and healing Ariandel, and Ariandel being completely useless if you stick to his chair.