One Piece Games General - /opgg/

I don't even edition

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Half-cola ship upgrades soon
- Fortnights -
>Dec 6-13 :Morgan and Breed
>Dec 13-20: Smoker and Young Arlong
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

>Dec 6-21: Enjoy farming your ass off on the last run of movie fortnights because Bamco hates you Event
- Raids -
>Dec 6-20: Better max every movie raidboss
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

PSA Calander won't be updating Japan anymore
EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 7 Coliseum Invansion: Shanks!
>Dec 7 - Dec 12 Meat Rate Up in Snails

Everyone cheats edition

First for a good discussion threas

Tick Tock globalcucks, those precious raid bosses and fortnights will be dissapearing soon. Farm them while you can!

Can someone post a list with all the cheaters so if they ever post again bragging about how they can beat something or talking like they know how to play the game we can call them out on it?

I know it's just a shitpost, but it's quite funny considering that the JPN lost the movie content already months ago

A happy Hacker is a cute Hacker

Keeping him on my list.

Try and stop me.

A hacky Carrot is a cute Carrot

>No announcement, when they announce absolutely everything beforehand (unlike Global)
>B-B-But they haven't even been on for months even though Japan has way more fortnights and raids to cycle through!
You shouldn't be wasting time arguing, use that precious time to farm Zephyr or Tesoro as it'll be the last time you see them.

The Round Mabel
all you need to know

Breeds not going anywhere, right? He's He's filler but not movie character right?

>witch hunting in a single player game

Robin and Nami Fortnight: June 28th, 2016 (debut)
Count Butler Fortnight: July 21st, 2016 (first-and-only repeat)
Dr. Indigo Fortnight: July 21st, 2016 (first-and-only repeat)
Dead End Fortnight: July 21st, 2016 (first-and-only repeat)
Shiki: August 12th, 2016

post your name

>Instead of arguing, the globalcuck whines and cries while repeating the same post over and over again
Every time, at the sight of a real argument all globalbabbies break down.

>japcuckolds so unloved they're not even told before they're fucked without lube
kek

Lets start a decent discussion,
for those saving for 2 year sugo,
how many pulls you saving for and
what legend are you hoping to get?
>have 5 multipulls ready, might have 6
>Wouldn't mind getting Law

Would it be wishful thinking to hope Akainu gets released before or during the 2 year sugo? Because he's the one I want to get.
Otherwise Whitebeard, because he's best dad.

how does anniversary sugo work? Every Legend/RR boosted or some shit?

I'm not saving gems, there's too much shit to farm and as a result I'm gemming for fortnights as well raids/colo.

I'm buying three multis and will probably have enough free gems to do an additional two.

It's just all gold with a noticeable rate up on legends. If you watch videos of Japanese players pulling during their anniversary, they often get Boa____ every 2-3 multis.

I won't have more than enough for one multi by the anniversary. Maybe I'll buy some gems for a second one, but that's it for me.

Hope I get my second legend, maybe Marco or Mihawk. Got Jimbe in a single pull some Sugos ago and that was so thrilling

if i remember its all gold, plus you get a better chance to pull a legend. my first legend, inthawk, was pulled during the 1st year sugo so im optimistic.

He's not on the removal left, so he should come back. I'm still paranoid though.

>the sheer audacity that there is some autist that is meticiously witch hunting people on the friend list for internet white knight points for a korean mobile phone slot machine simulator

i can't fucking breathe

Hey wasnt there an ability to use a gem to get Alvida or other fortnights in Japan? I know I can do that for evolvers or turtles but what about fortnights ?

I don't play JP, but I remember people saying that you could spend 1 gem for like a half hour of certain fortnights, yeah. I don't know which ones were available though.

you forgot the part where the phone game's about piracy

>needing to cheat on a children's malaysian naruto ripoff gachapon simulator

Yeah, Im just wondering how to do that, I just started

Mihawk, Doffy, Cabbage, Corazon or Barto would be nice.

saved for 2
hope to get akainu or ace but what I really need is trebol to complete my dream team

>people have jobs
>people dont have a wage to blow on gems
>people dont have gems at all
>people have cleared it 30 times before

???

I'm only on 56 gems right now sadly due to maxing Tesoro and Boa and other bosses
hoping to pull Legend Marco. He's my biggest of white whales

It was for a limited time, you can't access them normally like the booster/evolver isles

>being poor
>being bad at a freemium

>play a freemium game
>need to cheat
>justify it by saying you don't have time or money

why are you even playing it then?

Currently at 27 Gems, hopefully end up at 2 Multis if I spend my gems right.

Hoping for 3D2Y Robin, Kalifa, Doffy, SW Franky, just pretty much any new unit is a plus for me. And any new legend would be good.

80 stam no dragon

Did everyone spend their dokkan gems on cavendish sugo or the law sugo

Geez

we need another crossover even

Cavendish, obviously.

>being this autistic

I fell for the Law sugo meme.

boa literally just came out and is a must max
people gemmed previously already for shit
time is an issue when shit is literally going to BE REMOVED instead of casually farming shit
also people have no self control on sugos

all valid reasons

not an argument

dragons have a literally 100% drop rate on 2x drop

kys

its not 2x drop on japan

not an argument

>BE REMOVED
And what? You're going to die if you don't max shiki or boa really?

You're going to cheat if you don't have certain characters max? That's the justification?

People have been playing this game a while without Boa or Shiki fine, that's not a valid reason to say they have no self control

Why are you saving for sugos when you cheat or maxing characters when you cheat anyways, it's not like the next time you need to justify your cheating on some limited event or raid that's too hard, you won't resort to cheating given your reasons and those max characters are just as good as a level 1 baccarat on cheats.

Mobages is for two type of players, grinders and whales.

>not having self control on bait sugos

you all dig yer graves

>your face when

>i did it on purpose :^)

sure mabel

>playing worse version

>if I cheat for this one thing that's going away that is barely good but being removed, it means i'm going to cheat for everything else

i'm under pirate level 100 lil nigga

gotta be the center of attention, friend.

Hovering at 100 but will dip under after shiki and tesoro. I should be able to get 2 maaaybe 3 multis going. I only have 1 legend but I don't really need more. My most desired units are ones I like that are also useful such as 3d2y sanji and monet, which I've already pulled. Hopefully, I just get some fun units that change my team dynamics a lot.

im going to kill myself if I don't get 3 cooldown marco on this WB forest run

if that is what you have to tell yourself

What's the drop rate for penguins and crabs?

you just said you cheated for boa and she's coming back so stop using false justifications

Fuck, man

I have to do Aokiji forest but G3 teams are so fucking uncomfy

I bet all the scumbags are going to cheat on Ace colo too.

>he farmed LeCrap

I did Aokiji with a LL team. My hands were sweating and shaking on the final burst on Aokiji.

too hard to stop cheating with 2x baccarat once you start

dupe candies, dupe turtles, dupe copies

see this guy

how do I join the party fellow cheaters? no way im wasting time on shiki

>TFW so famous, popular and loved that no one will ever remove me from their friends list because I have the best of the best units ever.
It's good to be GUP.

Being on the Pokemon Go general when it started here's the progression

>game starts
>everyone plays legitly
>tells anecdotes of actually playing the game
>discussion centers around the game
>soon spoofers and cheaters start appearing and talking
>eventually witchhunt for people who have too many dragonites and spoof
>eventually legit players get envious start cheating
>soon the whole general turned into how do I cheat
>niantic implemented a banwave
>without cheat discussion and long dead game discussion the general died and the game died

Of course bandai isn't going to implement a banwave even if its easy for them to do.

Slippery slope friends.

remember when this thread was about fun and literally every single post wasn't about cheating

Bakarat changed everything

Ignorance was bliss

I'm still thinking that all this cheating discussion will hopefully all die off after the movie stuff is gone. Just give it a couple weeks.

>mfw cheaters waste all their gems and stamina on Shiki cause of the bug outs

There will be a huge thread on reddit about the crashing problems on the Shiki raid.

>Baccarat is to blame
Starting to get seizure Porygon flashbacks

Next thread the OP should add the mod link to the Quick Links section

:^)

The real problem was that it was a shit game with no content

saving for about 3 multipulls per day, so 9 pulls total, currently at 300 gems (6 multi)

legend wishlist is INTHawk, Croc, Barto, Doffy, Sengoku and Fujitora

Why is Jap calander dying?

t-thanks

Doffy for my Croc team
Jimbe because I already have Marco so why not
Barto because he has cool mechanics/gimnicks
Whitebeard because I want an OHKO team
Fuji only if I don't get Doffy because I like Driven teams

that's about it

>tfw the bug was caused by autoheal/rcvery
>tfw you just run a team without AH and beat it in 2 minutes still
>tfw cheaters > normies

Why would a person even need autoheal if cheating anyway? Can they still die?

Its because if you need to cheat to farm, you're obviously still farming the most optimal way, which usually includes socketing character with Autoheal
Some cheaters are not all the kinds of cheaters

Barto, because he's a cool dude

Did you dead?

>10 Croc books

Whew. 1/3rd of the way there lads.

>cheating the optimal way
>taking autoheal to get bugged out

idiot

I'm counter culture.

what do you think?

I made it up to here and I just put my phone down. I don't know anything anymore.

One of these is not like the other.
I want an apology gem

>reading comprehension

>you can sort the titles
learn something new everyday

Yeah without doffy's special being up, you're fucked here. Sorry buddy.

So is the app crashing on Shiki exclusive to cheaters or is it for everyone? Should I just run it without autoheal?

Where is Emperor from? I want that one :(

Yeah

watch Zeeni do it with RCV and autoheal, he never crashes

Run it without autoheal
DESU, it didnt happen EVERY time, but enough times that it was a waste of gems.

Without ANY autoheal sockets? God damn it, I had my Rat socketed with AH for Himes.

Yep, its fucked up like that
But, oh well, youre trading not max efficiency cheating vs not being able to do it at all

Okay, I've been resisting the allure of modding the game, but holy fuck this forest. Does it work on the whitebeard forest? I just want the ship jesus fucking christ fffffffFFFFFFFFF