/owg/ - Overwatch General

Easy Mode edition

Previous thread: >Symmetra's changes
[YouTube] Developer Update | Symmetra Redesign | Overwatch (embed)

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752015856

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20379410

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5gqeor/apologies_from_a_gm_player/
youtube.com/watch?v=00hf2TbesBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for D.Va buffs

first for spray pattern

Does anyone want to group up with a low-mid gold shitter? I am trying to get better and climb ranks this is my first pc FPS I normally play Hog zarya Winston Rein Ana Lucio Zen Solider. The ones I am best with are Hog Ana Winston. I am looking for a group with play with and learn any tips would also be nice.

HEPPI

We need to ban Wiafuposters.

how does it feel to be countered by L I T E R A L L Y every other hero?

Mei doesn't counter bastion check mate atheist.

The only one character that is 100% confirmed being NOT a virgin is Ana.
Somebody thrusted his cock inside her pussy and pushed that dick back and forth until he shoot his sperm inside of her.

A few months later a cute sandnigger popped out.

Remove from game:

- Torbjorn
- Hanzo
- Junkrat

what emotion is this face trying to convey

You forgot Bastion my bronze friend.

Nah, Bastion occasionally does something good.

>removing based Toblerone
Fuck off mate its all ready bad enough I cant play him anymore past mid plat but don't remove him.

>tfw D.Va meta is specially great for your most played heroes

who /Tracer and Zen/ here?

why does this game get so boring so quickly?

Redemption when?

So are we all in agreement that S76 is OP now?

ATTENTION:

CUTEST AND BEST PARING COMING THROUGH.

this

If I put myself in front of a team mate with zarya's shield when a reinhardt uses earthshatter does it protect him?

this past 2-3 days Ive been having absolutely awful games as a diamond player, I've only recently (end of season 2) gotten diamond but now it seems everytime something goes wrong two members of the team decide to throw. Not only that, but they generally still don't understand basic mechanics like focusing supports rather than tanks or focusing lone targets to finish them off before they can get healed. I've realized that I can't play reinhart anymore because people simply don't pay attention to what I'm doing, I have three times as much success with ana just because I use the biotic grenade to cancel healing when it matters.

Yes

Genji is pretty bullshit too, no character deserves that many tools.

I dunno what it is with soldier but when I play him I fire in bursts and miss most shots even with the reticle on top of the enemy, but when I get killed by him it's some shitter holding down the trigger from 50m away.

If I were to believe this general, every character is apparently bullshit.

overwatch

>in comp
>on offense
>chooses offense hero
>sombra
>guy who chooses symmetra on offense yells at me for choosing sombra

I have the same experience.

Their reticle is at max bloom and not even centred on me but I die almost immediately.

I guess it's just the luck of no spray patterns.

well?

reminder Enumbre shitposted in-game so hard he made it to the front page of reddit

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5gqeor/apologies_from_a_gm_player/

>choosing sombra on comp

>tfw always at 100% energy after figuring out zarya's spray pattern

>ps4
Depends who were you playing

Why does D.Va go apeshit with her hands when she is using Defense Matrix?

>tfw some 'friends' stopped playing with me but invite me back after they see I went up 700 mmr without them

>not using sombra to get an advantage

pic related

>be D.Va
>see a Grandpa76
>boost to him and fire at his face
>DM his whole 30 rounds
>he throws down his biotic field to reload
>boost into him and knock him out
>kill him and do the Party emote on his corpse
Nah, he's alright

Can you headshot MEKA from behind?

Because she's shooting everything that enters it.

D.Va searches for a cure to her excruciatingly sore hands. She travels across the world to visit medical experts hoping that at least one of them can suggest a remedy to relieve her pain. They all agree that her symptoms result from her hardcore gaming habits and even modern medicine cannot treat such an extreme case of D.Va Affliction (A unique condition that only Hana Song experiences).

For months, they are at a loss as to what they can do to help her get back into the game at full potential. She is saddened at the fact that her own body is holding her back from her passion and tearfully considers alternative ways to live out the rest of her precious life. She kisses her beloved gloves that have helped her win her first, and subsequent, game tournaments before stowing them away in her loot box. According to the doctors' orders, she concentrates on mini-games inside her MEKA to relieve her urge of using more than her thumbs to play.

Week after week, she indulges in a huge catalog containing hundreds of mobile titles, but she can only play the casual games for so long before the competitive scene calls for her again. She achieves the top high scores with ease and weeps at the lack of competition to be had against the bots. Desperate to experience the liveliness of the online game community again, she reconnects with her friends on the private server for some friendly rounds of Overwatch. She plays as herself and dominates in all of the matches. However, the continuation of her usual gaming regime produces more painful side effects. A sharp, stinging sensation suddenly runs through all but the pinky fingers, and she writhes in pain over the voice chat line. D.Va is now offline as her tight body lies lifelessly on the carpet of her mansion.

>Sombra
>Comp
Okay

She's manually deleting every bullet. That's why she raises her APM.

>Removing based Trash Child.

Fuck outta here with that dumbass shit.

Moments later, her vision perceives a blur following a brief period of darkness. The hazy sight clears into a familiar scene, the hospital setting. She has fainted again from the pain, and her MEKA responded by taking her off to the nearest medical facility. She attempts to get out of the bed, but her hands weigh her down once again with immense pain. Her hands have been incapacitated to the point where she can barely move them without experiencing discomfort. Alas, tears flow down her eyes as she ponders what a life without hand-controlled games would be like. She stares at the ceiling out of disbelief with her unfortunate circumstances. After hours of gazing at a plain texture, her eyelids shut out her eyes to alleviate the burning sensation from the tears. From there, her consciousness wonders into the dream world.

She finds herself at her estate enjoying the riches of cheese powder and carbonated fluids. All seems normal for her until an angelic voice inquires her.

"Where does it hurt?"

D.Va does not see anyone in her sights, but she raises her hands high. She reaches in the direction of the voice, and her entire body floats gently in the air. She is then launched into the sky at a high velocity until she lands in what seems to be a movie set. Confused, she calls for MEKA only to later realize there is no signal in the area. Her curiosity takes over as she wanders the set wondering how she would fare as a cowgirl in a western movie. At the saloon, she encounters a mysterious woman in full Overwatch gear. Without inquisition, D.Va is bombarded with darts that inject a rejuvenating substance into her. She cannot move since the darts have a tranquilizing effect and is forced to soak in the invigorating fluid. This process continues as she teleports to various locations and lets out inner moans to suit each setting. She wonders if the voice seeks to help her out in some way, but she will only know once she wakes up from her natural simulation.

depends on the pattern of the hero you are playing

Reaper offense / Junkrat defense\

my team was 5 Gold, 1 plat
Enemy team was 2 silver, 4 gold

aren't there like chat and voice bans for that sort of thing or do those just don't happen

Back at the facility, the renowned medical researcher, Mercy, enters the room where D.Va sleeps at. She is pleased to have found a cure to her D.Va Affliction; Anna is virtually transported into D.Va's mind to administer the cure internally.

¡APAGANDO LAS LUCES!

youtube.com/watch?v=00hf2TbesBY

>Reaper is Scary
>Winston is Monkey

Winston completely BTFO

There's literally nothing wrong with verbally abusing casuals.

According to a 3 year old

I think the best part about harassment is when someone is trying really hard to piss one person off, only to get progressively angrier themselves, while the other guy just ignored them

You either are a casual or are paid to play.

Oh neat.
I never actually played Starcraft so I had to google what APM means, that makes sense now.

I want to ______ the PURPLE

she can turn off the lights but she cant turn on her damage
what a shit hero

silver shitter here
looking for advices and protip on how to improve !

buff

I will NEVER EVER be placed below Diamond since I arbitrarily got Masters last season and thus got it this season as well.

I have pretty much secured my Overwatch rank for the rest of the existence of this game based on a rank I got in season 2.

>tfw I will NEVER be Plat despite how shit I play
>I will literally have to lose 30 games in a row to return to my "true rank" which isn't even possible

Have you secured your position on the Overwatch ladder yet?

improve the aim, is the key of gitin gud you can play no-aim heros if you suck at aiming or learn the spray patterns

>implying blizzard wont finally make a working ELO system and put the bell curve in silver instead of diamond/plat next season
just kidding

be the first guy to talk on your mic. people are more willing to talk after someone else breaks the silence and if you want to improve, you have to suck it up and be that first guy

make call-outs on enemies who are low on health or flanking. if your ult synergizes well with someone else's, tell them to use it with you. also, use kill cam to check on enemy ults. don't trickle in, group up. learn at least one hero in each category really well, don't be a pleb who says they have a "main"

>this will be canon in a few days

It was a long road but the wait is finally over.

>Only get 3 or more gold medals when my team is doing shit
>Get only one gold medal when my team is doing well

How do I stop being shit?

Is he /our/ guy?

>get 44 eliminations, only 8 deaths
>3,075 healing silver next to mercy
>shit on enemy team with my ults
>fuck pharah out of the game
>not a single vote
>search for new game
>enemy team is now remnants of previous team
>shut down the enemy on WP:G
>teammates trying their hardest to stay near the payload
>win 3-0
>get MVP
>"that 76 was fuckin sick dude, add me man"
>make new friend

sweet, sweet revenge

>He doesnt know about spray patterns

Explain yourselves

sauce?

>three draws today alone

BOY I SURE LOVE GAMEMODES WHERE DRAWS ARE NOT ONLY POSSIBLE BUT LIKELY

Just do better than the enemy team

>Reinhardt
>Nazi Man
They know.

I have literally played 60 ranked games and not a single one has been a draw.

What rank?

>tfw you finally figure out soldier's spray pattern

WE ALL SOLDIERS NOW

Has anyone figured out Reinhardt's spray pattern yet?

The fuck is this autistic shit

b8

>me (silver) in first game after placement
>get gold dmg + elims as tank
>we lose
>dps is gold & plat ranks

explain this shit jeff

Oh
Oh
OH
Time to ACCELERATE

Please unsubscribe me from your mailing list.

How much SR do you normally lose and gain with losing and winning a match respectively?

thanks, might be usefull

what game is this from?

>worst player on your team won't get off DPS

>Get all 3 loot boxes from Arcade games
Fucking finally. I thought Arcade games would be fun but they're a waste of time.

Overwatch is the perfect example of fun gameplay with absolute SHIT maps
12 maps and none of them are more than "ok"

jet set radio

That's not how you pronounce Nazi in British, though.

>Match starts
>Winston jumps into group
>Dies
>"Wow got gold damage, nice DPS guys"

not that fun gameplay either in this 3 tank meta

the only good thing about current meta is that mercy is in the trash where she belongs, fuck playing with her or having her on enemy team. shit fucking design

the day OW REALLY dies is when they somehow make junkrat a top pick.

master

>mfw let the one solo q faggot on our team be the main dps
>he doesn't do shit
>we lose
>he calls us shit
>mfw the tanks have gold and silver eliminations, gold damage

Bronze seems to be the most fun to play competitive in. I get double kill every time I D.va ult and cheesy tactics work half the time.

How the fuck am I supposed to find people to play HoTS with?