Tfw live in nyc

>tfw live in nyc
>tfw can't make girls wet with my metro card

Buy a car lol. Dating girls and meeting up with them at stations and shit is shitty man.

>no car = no money
>no money = not being able to leave new york
>no car = no freedom to leave new york when you want

might as well KYS senpai a lam!

>tfw live in NYC
>tfw have to decide between $150-300 a month for parking or spending anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours for parking every night on top of $160 a month for liability on a $1000 civic

... get this, still no gf

Fuck this place i wish I lived in Rockland/Orange County or better, SoCal.

>nyc
>stupid 240
>$115/month legal minimum liability only
>can usually find parking in 1 hr or less

You make it work

That mindset is why your life will be shit.

All those areas are fucking garbage. Move to an affluent area in the Pacific Northwest

honestly user, no girl has squirted on my GTR because they always think it's a 350z

Where in nyc do you live

Any staten island bros here?

>affluent area in the PNW implying seattle or portland
>get priced out by yuppies working at tech startups and hipsters funded by mom and dad living 10 to a house
>literally no different than here

I'M GOOD

I'd do SoCal before that. At least I'd have year-round nice weather, rust-free cars, canyons, and six tracks in the area.

Still high taxes, high cost of living, and no guns, but a huge economy with tons of jobs (all like NYC). Maybe Vegas if it wasn't so dependent on tourism.

Queens

Do you live in Flushing with the Chinnks

So why haven't you fucking moved?

Also Vegas is full of type a risk fags who think the world is their personal track day. Everybody was too hyperamped-up there for my tastes.

t. someone who doesnt live in NYC

95% of girls don't like cars. They like money.

Dress in a suit or casual dress attire and watch. You'll get looks.

I drive a used luxury sedan and I get looks because normies don't realize how fast luxury vehicles depreciate. They just see money.

The nicer things look, the more valuable they seem.

>"""expensive"""

Yeah try moving when all your skills and experience are regional and you haven't finished your degree.

Perfect way to go from a cake $25/hr part-time income to begging for hours at Wal-Mart.

I'm working on the latter, so probably in 4 years. Already saving up so if I don't move out I'll get a house in Rockland/Orange.

Jackson Heights/East Elmhurst

what he said, its expected in this city (public area for a first date + go anywhere else in the city)

NYC is fucking trash, can't wait for my semester to be over in this shit hole

>tfw live in Riverdale
>Tfw had to sell shitbox daily because it tried to kill you and crashed it
>Tfw it takes forever to get anywhere by public transport
>Tfw can't ride motorcycle because too heavy for dodging ice, no winter gear, and insurance is lapsed

I can't wait for spring. New bike and truck combo should be quite nice if I save up enough. Hopefully a 2 door SUV with a removable top (a la Bronco) and a Honda Superhawk 996 SP2 (or maybe a dual sport idk). Ramen noodles and two part time jobs here I come.

>Please end my suffering

If you're wasting that much money just move to Palm Springs or a town cheaper to live in close by that town called desert hot springs lol you can get a girlfriend easy here all women here just care that they live with little stress.

Unless you're rich or a nigger, you're not getting any girl wet in that dump called NYC

You just gotta lower your standards ;^)

>riverdale

oy vey

This is very true. I wore a nice dress shirt out to the bars the other night and was getting a lot of those kind of looks, probably because all the other dudes just looked a bit grundge. Keep in mind I havent had a decent haircut in months and have a beard, also not a manlet but you get the point. Its about the $$$ vibe you give off, even if you arent rich

Listen to this guy, I was wearing a gucci belt and women were just swarming over me famalam dese bitches want sosabby

The term is African American

>tfw can't own motorcycle in nyc

unless its something completely obscure or undesirable like a 250/300 or a jap cruiser it'll probably get thrown in the back of a van and chopped up if you leave it alone in the same place consistently for more than a few hours

the lucky ones just end up getting joyridden

to be fair though its the same if you live in the sticks, then you have to worry about meth heads breaking into your shed to steal your dirtbike