Is Fast & Furious the greatest car movie of all time?

Is Fast & Furious the greatest car movie of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AL4pbUkyLIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tokyo Drift was the best in the series.

shuto kousoku movies

youtube.com/watch?v=AL4pbUkyLIE

Considering Tokyo Drift was a really shitty movie (completely serious), none of these movies are worth watching aside from sheer entertainment value, but for morons. They are popcorn movies, nothing more.

Yes (the 1st one)

>people arguing about opinions and taking things far too seriously: the thread

For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Something about engines just... caahhms me down.

fuck off, no it isnt.

Cannonball run is pretty god damn good. So is smokey and the bandit.

Yeah, user, everyone was totally trying to compare Fast and the Furious to a Tarkovsky or Kubrick masterpiece. That's exactly what people mean by "good" movie.

god, just get in your fucking Subaru and drive the fuck out of here already. my supreme gentleman amigo.

>god, just get in your fucking Subaru and drive the fuck out of here already. my supreme gentleman amigo.
Excuse me I drive a BMW, A true gentlemens car.

underrated post, made me remember that faggot

*Calms my Downs.

Only if you troll the corners at 3 am looking for cock.

M-series or No series.

this

fuck off /tv/

I turned 16 a few days after this movie came out. Ill never forget it, ill never forget, after seeing the movie, there were literally car accidents in the parking lot. didnt matter what the person was driving, every last car did a burn out, squealred the tires, or were revving the engine.

for weeks after the movie came out, the news ran stories of people in trouble for racing or the inevitable "Tragedy" of some teen dying because of a street race incited by seeing that movie.

Definetely top 5 'car' movies ever made, and the tone and seriousness of the first film helps it hold up. It literally had its finger on the pulse of what it meant to be 'young' in 2001

FUCKING THIS

Rest of these are garbage

this one is better. too bad lards cant understand it.

Fucking kek.

what the fuck happened to Leon? Will he ever get a return?

The character would make a return in FF7, but the guy who plays it cancelled. He doesn't want to be in the series anymore

His gay lover got shot in the first movie. So, he bailed to be alone.