DD

This in red with silver rally stripes and a V8 with manual tranny. What does Veeky Forums want?

>American
I want you to die. Conveniently you probably will the first time you turn out of the parking lot

A white R32 GTR to compliment a yellow FD

2ss or gtfo

I guess?
Op here, I agree
I want this car because I like it, not because it is the fastest, a McLaren is far faster than either car.
Who pissed in your cereal this morning sweetheart?

How can one drive a car without seeing out of it?

A Ferrari F40

By being over 5'4

Outward visibility
A tank has better visibility then a Camaro

For my daily

Still want it.

Since I have no chance to have one, a clone would already be awesome and more plausible.

Looks good. Why do you want it?

This.
With a GT-F's hood and graphics package. I want the Barra I6, but I just hate how plain they make the F6 look compared to the GT's.

Sadly as an American I have to either jump through dozens of hoops to import one as a "Show/display" car or wait until 2033.

Like a lot of kids I wanted a R34 since GT2.

pic related

You are very rude. Must suck having such hatred in the heart.

I like them but something about them turns me off. I like the R-32 though.
Something about the Fiat man. It's cute.

I think the Taurus looks better.

To each their own. Old as the platform may be, I prefer to look of the FG's.

And I'm not ashamed to say I'd go full bippu on it. Omamori, maneki neko, ofuda, fusa, the entire catalogue of lucky charms. Except that I'd put air bags on it instead of a static drop to preserve the ride comfort. But then

>up to 50% more expensive to insure than similarly old, similarly equipped MERCEDES
>gets like 14 mpg city when fuel is $4.36/gal without taxes and $5.19/gal with taxes

Not gonna happen anytime soon, and by the time it could happen I'm afraid I'll already be grown out of it.

Post a good looking taurus cunt. In australia they were fuckin disgusting.

Panda eyed FPV for the win!

Waiting on the new Supra and RX to see which one I'll buy in 6 years

S65 w222 amg

Is that the actual car or something from one of the Veeky Forums "best edition" threads? Tiny windows.

Fail/10 mate

Dont ever talk to me or my wifes son again

Taurus' in SHO trim look 'ok' at best.

The packaging however is awful. The car is massive externally, yet offers no more internal space n a Fusion. It also sits as high as some SUV's on the market. Is it a bad car? No. Is it for everyone? No.

Falcon FG's especially in FPV guise are simply gorgeous pieces of machinery that should age very well through the years.

I suppose.

Deep jewel green TT Supra with absolutely nothing done to it

Goddamit I'm one of those kids. That yellow GTR was a favorite of mine

>convertible camaro

into_the_trash.png

same but in super red

Still want it.

i admire your dedication. hope you get one one day user.

Hopefully my Navy career goes as planned. If so, I'll have a brand new one. This will be in late 2018 or early 2019 though. I ship off in three days.

Are you certain you're a convertible guy?

I bought a Mustang GT convert, and even though I like to ride my motorcycle, I find that my top isn't down that often, even on nice days.

best of luck. give em hell.