Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5Bz9s9LuFo
dotabuff.com/players/230352267/matches
youtube.com/watch?v=OZvBTSJJWU4&t=44m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for benis

Ive played thirty invoker bot games
i still mis invoke like a motherfucker in tense situations
what do i do?

so now that PPD is helping EG now do they have a chance against VP?

5 SLEEPS REMAINING

5 SLEEPS REMAINING

5 SLEEPS REMAINING

5 SLEEPS REMAINING

5 SLEEPS REMAINING

EG will beat VP but will lose to OG

memecap this

im ready

>TI6 Champs last place

>yfw the patch is literally nothing and icefraud is just yanking doturds collective chain

>tfw no Sheever GF

Every moment is agony, every breath is glass in my lungs and acid in my soul

theres nothing stopping you senpai, just go to her

>Honeypot LAN

so I missed the stream and I want to watch OG vs MVP but twitch isn't showing any vids of it. The last upload on the Dota Major channel is EG vs Wings. Any place I can watch the game?

dota client?

Just wait for the NoobfromUA highlights

tuturu

what is that , my new reaction?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>tfw no Tango hero
uhhhhhhh.... hello? Anyone, hello?

Play thirty more.

>cm will never be considered pure

invokergame(dot)com

>I failed to invoke sunstrike correctly

Just turn memory into muscle-memory

Who's best push hero now? I dont like dota anymore but I like pushing

Luna

Why is one of the edges of her weapon pointing AT her?

What hero do I pick if I want to spend the whole game farming?

League of legends

She throws it like a shuriken.

user, Sunstrike is literally one of his four easiest spells to remember, EEERD isn't that difficult to hit, though it's probably better to get a good stun like tornado or cold snap to make them stand still for the two second wind up.

Try QQQ R->EEE R->F D or once you're level 3 EEQ R->EEE R->F D and see what happens.

It's also fun to use chaos meteor and sunstrike almost at the same time, but opposite sunstrike cast behind the meteor's path trapping your prey between a rock and a hard place. My favorite combo though is Forge Spirits (before fight) Tornado+Meteor into cold snap or ice wall (depending on the number of survivors) for easy clean up.

is that against the code of the samurai?

Haha user that hasn't worked since 2011! I miss 60min afk rice meta

>tfw you can see in his face that he knows they are fucked and still gives a positive outlook
man the visa bullshit really screwed ig.v big time
youtu.be/v5Bz9s9LuFo

fuck trump

Why does getting past 2k take so long

dotabuff.com/players/230352267/matches

You forgot to add the "and white people"

>in the future all tournaments will be hosted in EU and SEA due to the tradewar between China and NA

How did /OurGuys/ do lads?

but she has a bf (Owen) already...

eg raped wings, as expected

and OG?

Faceless haven't played yet

in the future EU wont even exist anymore

not our guys

i think you meant to post this on /r/dota2

Because this game has gone to the sewer

ok so OG won I guess, nice butthurt amerilard :^)

How so?

And? Beat him combat, nordic princesses love that shit

the USA pulling out of NATO will give us just the opportunity we've been waiting for to remilitarise. north african clay and the kebab clay will once more fall into the rightful hands of the holy roman empire.

Do we have to get on this roundabout now

Go watch some richard lewis and thorin videos

nah, i'm quite happy to end the topic there.

Why do people rush Aghs on Keeper?

You have so much uptime on your ult already, the only thing it adds is flying vision and illuminate heals during the day and you don't have to worry about your 20 seconds of downtime.
If you rush it to get the maximum use out of it you've gotta max Q, which means you're not leveling his best spell, mana leak, and you have to have a few levels in Chakra Magic because Keeper's spells cost so much mana.

It just seems like Aghs rush is suboptimal since you lose almost all benefit from it at night time and you'll not have mana leak at a low level. Level 1 and 2 it's really bad because the cast range is so small it puts you in harms range when you want to use it.

how do we fix phantom lancer

dont

What would happen to Dota if Icefraud cut the mana cost of every spell in the game in half?

make him not instantly die to sand king in pubs
thanks

That's still not a good reason.
No matter how she throws it one of the edges would be the dull back of the blade. The edges should be on opposite sides of each other, that's just the artist's fault 100%.

Chaos Knight every game baby

you could actually level CMs ult past 1

it would result in this game youtube.com/watch?v=OZvBTSJJWU4&t=44m

I played dota at least a few times a week since 2012, until recently. Recently every game had just been leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

You try to go in without all of the baggage of previous games, even though logic tells you that this game (just like every other game) will be filled with assholes who will try at every instance to stop you from having fun - even those on your own team.

I even went so far as to just mute everyone and listen to music while I played. While it helped for a bit, eventually my team's plays and questionable tactics would still ruin my mood.

I am not going to pretend like I'm great at Dota. I know that gets thrown around a lot here, but I'll just be honest. Even after dumping 4 years into this game, I still feel like I have lots to learn, and that fact alone frustrates me. I still feel just as noobish as I did when I first booted up the game. Granted I can see a very stark difference between then and now, but back then every game was an adventure, and every teamfight was some amazing battle to pick apart and analyze. Now every game is a mind-numbing grind to its shitty conclusion and every teamfight is just seeing who shot their load and trying to figure out when they can shoot it again so you can see how much time you have so you can take X or Y objective.

I haven't played Dota in over a month, /d2g/. Will 6.89 give me a reason to come back? Or should I just cut my losses and try to remember the good times?

I switched to Shadowverse once it came out on steam and I don't regret it
Still watch the events and stuff but playing the game is just too stressful, feels like I'm working when I'm trying to have fun

>its a enemy counters your am pick with bloodseeker, lc, and axe and you still shrek them episode

is there a better feel? counter this, you shitters. i have spammed am over 9000 times.

because you can cast q without channeling it

>Will 6.89 give me a reason to come back? Or should I just cut my losses and try to remember the good times?

Why don't you just wait _literally 5 more days_ and find out for yourself? it will probably be your 2nd option

So now you can miss your Q while running away, great. You can do that without Aghs, again, Keeper's ult has one of the lowest downtimes of any ultimate in the game.

I like Dota over everything else because it is this complex and there's so much happening fo me to keep track of

guess my major It's not engineering

Midgame would start at minute 3 and creeps would melt by minute 8

Better to run than curse the road

Unfortunately, patches don't get rid of the South American problem. That would require Valve getting off their ass and taking a stance on region locking. And they'll never do that because "money".

So if you're hoping that somehow one patch will get rid of all the assholes, then it looks like I'm the bearer of bad news. Assholes will always ALWAYSbe in your games. It's just about your willingness to shrug it off and rise above it. Real talk tho, how you did it for four years straight I'll never know. I've only been playing for a year and I get super pissed like every day.

any downtime at all is important on kotl because he is the best highground defender in the game

which means if you're spamming your ultl every time its off CD you can just straight up lose the game. so of course you dont use it unless you need it, aghs let you use it all the time

how is it Trump's fault if Obama is technically still the president?

CS

You can creepclear without ultimate by standing near the tier 3. Illuminate has huge range.
If you get dove as Keeper they're diving deep, and either about to throw or so far ahead the game is about to be over regardless.

nope, but you almost got me I'm minoring in CS

I meant tier 4.
Of course with timing you can creepclear from the tier 3 safely too.

huehuehue

Kotl is good at highground defense, but he's not even near the best one.

>have to wait till friday for eg to get knocked out

Why do you have that video saved?

Who would you say are the top 5 best highground defense heroes?

it's just a matter of timings. a support kotl will only be able to pick one or two big items before the game ends, and his 1-item power spike is highest with aghs + max q, since it allows you to dominate the map vision during the day, siege, stop sieges, and take rosh safely. mana leak + any other item is absolutely piss in comparison.

with that said, sometimes a pro will delay aghs for a defensive item like force or glimmer cape if it's REALLY necessary

>tinker
>sniper
>enigma
>earthshaker
>lc

Well, there are a lot of variables (for example the line-up of the team pushing or how late into the game is it) so I cannot actually rank them as 1 to 5 but the five best ones I would say are:

Earthshaker.
Ember Spirit.
Sand King.
Invoker.
Tinker.

It is one of the most prestigious moments in eSports history.

A match that contained a total of 4 kills over 30:00 minutes of playing time was ended by the first (and only) team fight of the entire game, allowing one team to go from T1 tower to throne/ancient/nexus in like 30 seconds, before the enemy team could respawn. What a glorious day for League of Legends, and therefore the world.

well its situational, but sniper, big aoe ulty heroes like earth shaker, tide, magnus and ember with crit blink and bf are damn hard to push against

maybe go play the fucking hero instead of bitching like a fucking retard

it takes almost five fucking seconds of channeling to release it, five seconds. FIVE SECONDS. Most of the time your blast doesn't entirely kill the creepwave so you need a second blast which is another few seconds. Of course during this time you're not using blinding light or manaleak you're just standing still channeling

wrong

tinker only seems like hes good at defending highground because he has to defend highground in every single game
sniper is entirely reliant on items
enigma is entirely reliant on enemy positioning
same with earthshaker
lc? dont even understand how you rate this over kotl

Not sure if that's a sarcastic statement, fuck you I will have to watch the video now.

>chosee nox predictions
>3/4

Dotards? Also:

>The system lags when im doing the semi/champions bracket
>Change it, to put all nox predictions
>It have wings as the champions, despite not having wings in the finals

so why didn't anyone buyback? Can you not do that in league, and for that matter, how the fuck do you go from tier 1 to throne in under a minute?

>DC vs Faceless is the first match tomorrow

;_;

Nyx with Aghs
Tinker
Elder Titan
Sniper
Invoker

i should add that, Aghs Q-spam is arguably what defines the hero. the lockdown from mana leak is pure garbage in comparison to other supports. might as well play shadow shaman, warlock, disruptor, or lion.

If you actually played Keeper you'd know Chakra Magic makes Illuminates cooldown -2 if you channel the whole time.
Assuming Chakra is level 4 and Illuminate is at least level 3, otherwise you have to wait a couple seconds depending on the difference.

You channel while the creepwave is still on the opposite highground, before they reach your highground you finish the channel, then because of chakra you immediately illuminate again and channel for a second or two to finish off the creepwave. You only need 7 seconds of total channel time to kill any normal creepwave outright, maybe less if it's early.

And then by the time the next creepwave is close you've got chakra again and just rinse and repeat.
Unless it's super early game and you've got no levels you can clear creeps with Keeper easy as fuck from near your tier 4.

>so why didn't anyone buyback?
There are no buybacks in League. It would be toxic and anti-fun.

>Can you not do that in league, and for that matter, how the fuck do you go from tier 1 to throne in under a minute?
Towers are extremely weak in terms of effective hitpoints. They are basically a joke made out of cardboard after the first 10 minutes of the game.

>Naruto wall scrolls
>SA:O wall scrolls
Fucking hell Envy has the shittiest taste in the world.

Wtf is singed support?

Flying Vision + Gem is one of the strongest ways to get control of the map.

That's why you see it on NS and Bat commonly.