Craigslist dissapont/win stories

craigslist dissapont/win stories
some guy had a 2jz-gte i was supposed to go pick up for $1500 and some cuck bought it out from under me feels bad man

what were you gonna throw it in

>he didnt rape him upon being told this

datsun 280z(dont be mad i blew the l28)
i was seriosuly packing my car to drive 1k miles to go grab it i seriously was hurt, to make it worse it had a w58 boltedd top the back he was gonna throw in:,((((((

so you blew a l28 and you thought the logical decision was MORE horsepower?

haha well i mean i did redo all the bushings, bearings,breaks,full coil over suspension so i can support her bb;) haha the l28 is just so eh theres just nothing there
>pic related

saved, I like old nissan photos

heres a better one

Why not simply find the guy who bought it and murder him and his entire family?

i would love to sit the piece of shit down and explain to him the pain and torment of surfing craigslist everyday for 6 months trying to find a gem in the shitty shitty ruff and have it ganked out of your worn and tired hands. Then i would proceed to do the unspeakable with his wife in front of him. i hope the motor has a cracked block or a stolen serial number and the cuck gets jewed

Aren't you edgy as fuck user? Jesus, calm down it's an engine, not your only son.

>$1500 2J
Nigger fuck off that shit deserves a straight up lynching

haha trust me if had the money to go buy a crate 1000hp 2j i would the extra 1500 i would have saved would have gone a long way in my build, and like i said it came with a w58 which is just the cherry on top
this guy gets it

Here's the best I've done on Craigslist lately. When shit goes wrong it goes bad wrong. Totalled my car and the insurance was absolutely a joke. So I'm sitting here with $500 in hand and no vehicle. What do I do? To Craigslist of course! Found a 2000 Explorer that was a piece of garbage but was mechanically sound. Only payed 350 for it. Cleaned it up and relisted it. Got 2000 Dakota V8 in even swap. Truck was gorgeous but almost 300k miles. Relisted again and got my current baby a 94 acura integra. Fucking winning all over the place

the best i got was a wrecked mk3 supra that i got for 600, ripped out my r154 for the 2j swap. i scrap/sold everything else out of that shit box and got 300 back so not to bad
>shes in the back behind the old 5 speed

>$300 R154
Noice

yea ive been looking for another one for profit nbut literally every ad for a poopra now always has the greasy whores ripped out of them

One day shitty MK3s with nothing in them will be our boomer mobile camaros and 'worth' $20k, should start buying them up and leaving them in a barn

This! Had the thought myself of barning a couple projects for this reason

>datsun 280z(dont be mad i blew the l28)
hope you are planning on making it a drag car because the 2jz weighs 4 billion pounds and will fuck up your weight distro.

Will be one hell of a drag car though.

Lmao you got cucked fuckboi

Perhaps it is you who is the cuck.

When I was buying my WRX it was a constant battle with idiot CL sellers.

>call up the number
>"hey, I'm calling about the WRX you posted for sale"
>"which one?"

>sellers asking $10k FIRM for 150k mile WRXs

>Dudevapebros abound

Almost gave up. There's no worse car to try and buy used.

Im going nuts. I swear i see a doll there

ehhhh they are just such an eye sore...
negative it doesn't weigh much more than a l28 as they are both are cast iron, the big weight is in the tranny but that is dead in the center of the car so no bigge. I only plan on 400-500hp max. She will be mean canyon carver
hahahah what??? where?

oh geeeez
If i enjoyed being fucked out of a cheap ass motor then i would be a cuck, i did not enjoy it

>eyeing two mazda 3s, one 2006 sedan and the other a 2005 hatchback
>sedan ad says to email if interested
>send email to listed address
>this was 5 days ago and no response

>call hatch seller
>no response, leave a message
>never calls back
>went to call him again yesterday and the ad is gone

>tfw this isn't the first time I've called and the next day found the ad gone, first time was for an '86 AW11

>pops up on my saved filter one day, V8 + AWD
>2001 audi S8 kbb value = $7k
>go to look at it
>no brakes (pedal goes to the floor)
>no exhaust (broke off at clamps)
>CEL immediately on 1st start
>offer $2500 if they tow it to my house, make a deal

>buy brakes and tires
>replace timing chain on bank 2 (CEL), takes 8 hours and I throw out my back
>new exhaust clamps
>passed inspection

How much of a pain in the ass are these exactly?
They're stupidly cheap for what they are, regularly under 2k where I live.

>saving up to buy this 80 celica gt
>two days before pay its taken down
>Feelsbad.png
>FF 2 weeks
>it comes back
>call dude, hes a nurse and this was his first
>rebuilt the engine
>set a meet up

>get there
>he says "he thought i was the other guy"
>shows me it
>buy that shit
>30 mins later 2 vato's show up in a rolla
>explains he sold it
>cunt tries to offer more
>nursebro says nope
>drove it home

worst part was the vato's explained how they wanted to dorito swap it. fucking scum, stick to starlets

>and some cuck bought it out from under me
First of all, you have no idea what the term "cuck" means.
Second of all, you are literally closer in definition to being the cuck in this scenario.
How does it feel knowing someone else is loving your engine more intimately than you ever will Mr Cuck?

im sure that engine is well on its way to being blown up in a 240sx... i would have love and cherished that engine.I was gonna strip her naked and make sweet love to her before i paint her block and dressed he up a bit

And yet, she wanted to be ducked harder than you're admitting you're able to.
I would say the person in the scenario fucking a subject hard (as your imagining) currently is less of a cuck than the bitch boy dreaming of nurturing the subject.

oh wow, a shitbox

i drove a friends 280 before he sold it
it was awful

i honestly dont understand the appeal of a car that literally needs flares and an engine swap to be remotely attractive

>needs flares and an engine swap to be remotely attractive

dont forget and entire suspension overhaul, steering uprgade, wheels/ tires, likely paint, likely interior is fucked too

and that just to get it to a decent condition

they are the most hipster cars on the planet
theyre heavy, floppy, underpowered shit but faggots would suck 1000 cocks just to be near one

like all nissans
cars for scum

>some cuck bought it out from under me

Sounds like he cucked you. Who's the cuck now faggot?

lol nice try best car i could get for $2000 zero rust texas car and it was running
im not a nissian guy but this one fell in my lap and youve gotta admit shes a babe

$300 r154(explained above how i got it so cheap
$2500 engine
$1500 for full coil over suspension
$0 bushings( the car came with a kit)
$500 brake upgrade
$2000 cost of car
$800 for fender flares/wheels
$1000 just for finishing touches
honestly for $7100 id be hard to build a better car on another chasis...

I wouldn't rely on it as a primary car, anything S8 specific (not shared w/ A8) is $$$

I've had to wait a couple months for parts to show up on ebay/junkyard

I meant more along the lines of how hard it is to work on the thing. S8-specific bits would make sense that they're an absolute bitch to find.

>good running car

drove it for almost 2 years daily drifting it bouncing of the rev limiter all i did was a simple tune up when i got it

Total bitch, very time consuming, there is room to work though. Just every job requires a lot of disassembly. You have to lower the subframe to replace the control arms, you have to remove the subframe completely to replace the starter, lots of stuff like that.

Basically what I expected, then. It's always the labor costs that kill you on Audis, even moreso than the parts.

Still, good excuse to do things yourself.

The fuck are you smoking dude. And send me some asap.

toss me a little guy aswell

$3000 240sx
$1700 rb20 swap
$1300 brand name coils
$200 complete bushings kit
$200 hawk hps pads
$6400 for a better car
that extra $600 could go to a decent diff pr a 300zx brake upgrade and you would have a way better car

are you using the stock tranny? and thats assuming you can buy a nut rusted through 240 for any price lol. I already upgraded my brakes to the toyota calipers and vented rotors
(ps i got lucky with my z not saying it could be easily replicated)