Halp

imma fukin car normie. this is a 1992 mazda 323 astina. good first car or nah? any problems they're known for having?

Good car m8

>any problems they're known for having?
Yeah, just look at it, got no headlights, mate.

I owned one and I couldn't kill it, really good car

fuck

Mazdas are known for shitty paint and underseal. Be sure to inspect very closely for rust, especially if the car spent any significant amount of time near saltwater or on salted winter roads.

Clutches are also weak depending on model if you're buying an M/T. Give the transmission a complete workout and assess feedback with great scrutiny. They are not cheap to replace.

>in this post
>retarded moron says stuff without knowing stuff

> Know nothing
Apparently driving an 89 323, a 94 626 and an 02 Protege for the last 12 years has left me less informed than you. Enlighten me, oh glorious faggot.

I have a '94 and it's great. Never had any major problems with it and it survived my mum owning it [read: tearing a door off, backing into a stump, running without oil]

depends what cuntry you live in, the mazda 3s dont rust to fuck down under like they do in AMERILAND

Make sure it's not rusty, otherwise can't really go wrong.

Put stupid noisy exhaust on it and tell girls its RX7

A friend of mine has one. Fucking unkillable, good on gas...not dreadfully slow although, mind you, it's not fast.

Pop-up headligts are GOAT too.

Tascunt?

Don't drive it at night user

Tascunt cunt

Picture makes me think Hobart, correct?

you know it mate

Lonny here desu. Would be nice if there were enough of us around to have a meet some day

oath big fella

It's a typical mazda
so expect great handling, just enough power to not be painfully slow, excellent reliability and good ol fun

just watch out for rust

Ain't no rust here in straya user :')