Is the A4 a chick car?

Contemplating buying one, but I can't shake the feeling this is a girl car and gives off chick vibes. Anyone agree? I'm 6'2", and it's a wee little machine.

Yeah, might as well buy a jetta.

Nah, I've always thought it gave off more masculine vibes man.
Not like rar rar in your face manliness vibes like a Camaro or a Commodore or something, but still masculine.

Chicks drive crossovers and funky looking hatchbacks anyway

I don't think so. It just looks like your average middle range income, average white male comfy sedan.

I have a 2013 A4 2.0T AWD.

>gud gas mileage
>comfy
>quiet
>pretty quick for a 4 cylinder turbo
>way more comfortable then the 3 series

>my A4

Probably the most comfortable car to drive on lost road trips.

The seats are comfy af, and on the highway the RPM's are really low for gud hwy gas mileage.

>spent 80 bucks driving from MI to NYC on 93 premium

>lost
I meant long

>also jews are afraid of it

It's no Miata and no Lexus and it's also not as bad as a Jetta in my opinion.
You could go worse in terms of chick cars

However Audis tend to bedriven by a very special breed of drivers I wouldn't want to associate with.

It's a proper car nonetheless.

>Audis tend to bedriven by a very special breed of drivers I wouldn't want to associate with
Sounds like a corvette owner.

Damn America what the fuck is up with your crossroads and traffic lights
they're suspended in the air what the fuck why would you do that

>However Audis tend to bedriven by a very special breed of drivers I wouldn't want to associate with.

I think that stereotype is just that.

I think I'm fairly normal. Live alone, 29, Don't vape or have a hipster haircut. Work a regular blue collar job and am not an asshole or think I'm better then anyone else. I bought the car because It was worth it and I wanted a comfortable sedan

The car looks annoyed.

That was in Oakpark, It's a jew haven. They try to save every dime that can

In the suburbs we have actual stop light poles

Its a chick car in white and a bro car in black

More like salty as fuck obnoxious dudebro with tribal armband tattoo that always gets drunk on one beer and tries to fight the first person he sees kind of car.

It's also a glorified AWD VW which means electrical problems. Avoid or open ye wallet.

>Being such an insecure faggot

Let me guess the vehicles that you consider manly are lifted trucks right? Just kill yourself.

I drove a 13 with the sline and the ride is horrible and the steering is so bad, feels really loose and body rolls like a mofo

EA888 Gen. 3 engine?

>be murricuck
>cant buy avant

Lmao. I'm 6'5 and used to own 1. Felt like I was operating a babby car. Definitely don't get it.

A6/E-class for you, m8.

audis are shit.

We /ayyyyy4/ now lmao.

Fuck thats ugly.

fuck off no it isnt you blind cunt

You can sort of, just get an allroad and option off the black trim and get option sport package

Any gen prior to this, they sold as plain avants

>unironically considering buying an Audi
>2016
>ashamed to look gay when driving it

Don't worry, you'll look like an idiot giving money to the dieselgate criminals.

>A4 "premium" car
>premium price
>spends thousand dollars for hideous rims and stance
>the car has halogen lights

Audi drivers are a meme, they don't eat because they have to pay for the car they can't afford but...hey...it's an Audi, who cares if it's a premium car without the basic features that makes a car premium, like xenon lights?

Pathetic.

Mine was pretty cool. Have dieselgate '14 passat now

Which one should look for to buy:
(2005) A4 B7 1.8T quattro or (2007) A6 C6 2.4 V6 ?
1.8T can be tuned, but that results in more stress put on the engine. A4 is ~100kg lighter, but I've been interested in A6, because
>muh V6
>more cylinders

A V8 A6 C5. Belt-driven, no TIMING CHAIN GUIDES memery.

>Average: The Post