>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Gj3HxH5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can't beat literally anyone at the meetups now
>or randoms
I am getting stronger every day.

So aside from tails what other mods/accessories/clothing do you guys want to see?

I'm just here to post dumb screenshots.

I'm sure you could beat me. I've only beaten one person, and they were using Pan.

dicks

probably dicks

Pan is pretty nice, one of the best combo strings.

>marshmallow ghost performing interpretive dance.jpg

I want to be able to change the color of the inside of majin mouths.

Sadly, I think I'm literally the only XV player ever to want this.

This is a lewd free zone. Don't make me destroy you

Buutts

They're probably out there, I just haven't looked hard enough. Different default underwear for races. I don't necessarily even want no underwear, just stuff that doesn't look so shit under a skirt or small top

no it's dicks

>larger boobs and butts for every outfit
>Towa's boobs fully exposed
>all hairs transformable
>nudity
>no ugly ass super saiyan glowing skin

>lewd free
where do you think you are?

You misunderstand
The full remastered series AND 13 movies is 20 gb
As in
>Nearly 300 episodes
>13 movies
>20gb

How? I've never had any trouble against her. I guess the AI just can't unlock her full potential.

This is such a special moment for me.

>get tight's hat
>It's a nice hat
>Want to try it out on a different CaC
>Reallize I only have one

It's like Dimps WANTS me to just say fuck it and install shopaholic.

Just hair transformation, I'd like to use the tail mod but it doesn't seem to work with the top I use, just appears untextured.

Most characters have shitty AI, there are a lot of great characters that are pretty shitty when used by the AI because they don't have very aggressive AI.

Dang. I stand corrected then, user.

What NPCs have the best butts?

Matoma

Don't look at me like that Balten, Targos made me wear this.

Hyaco

Fusions just CRASHED on me!
I didn't even know DS's could do that!

And then there are the characters that are just cheap assholes when used by the AI.

Make sure to post pic of the best npc butts

Characters you wish got transformations.

Super Saiyan Turles and Giant Slug showing up to mess with the Cooler/Frieza fight would've been great.

Taino butt is best butt. Any other answer is objectively wrong.

You didn't just lose hours of autistic grinding did you? It can happen, just super rare. I had Hyrule Warriors crash on me after the first DLC came out, thankfully it has a super good autosave
I refuse to burn through some of the thread's images with something that stupid

Xth for jogging friendos

Some day...

Hiney Ho?

daily reminder to never pvp with someone that has less than 3 bars of connectivity. You're setting yourself up for failure.

yeh

Yeah, what really sucks is that there's only 10 seeders so I gave up on that torrent. It was predicting a week to finish

SITTING BUDDIES

>go through all the EMs just to get Hellzone Grenade
>it's shit on purpose so you can replicate the scene with Android 17 using energy barrier on it
Why does everything I like have to suck?

They had it last game, why take it away DIMPS?

I haven't looked, but Zarbon doesn't have his transformation as a move does he? Yeah didn't use it much in the series, but other games have either had his transformed state as a playable character, or as a transformation move.

Should I just give up on ever doing PQs or Expert Missions online?

>Hiney Ho

You're alright.

cute buufu

I didn't even know I wanted this, but now I do.

>Slug canonically turns giant
>No giant slug

Fuck's sake dimps

Thanks guys! I sort of try.

Also that tree in Roshi's pad is fucking dangerous for snapshots in general.

Fusions has a crashing problem with the Hirudegarn fight and the adventure bonus, it's actually pretty common.

I warned you Ningen

It's a call back to Shin Budokai, but I really was hoping Future Gohan would have an unlock potential variant. Hell I'm mad he didn't have special beam canon or burning attack like he did in Another road.

>No Super Turles
>No Black Rose
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

goddamn it's like yoga pants.

what does this fat blue monkey think she's doing?

I still don't understand the tail. I need lore reasons.

MAH NINGEN
That game may had some really dumb decisions, but this? This wasn't one of them.

Does an abomination need logic?

Maybe, maybe not.
If not, give it a few days, I think I haven't won a single match in about 3. It's still fun though.

I FUCKING DID IT!

She grew it to impress Aubah.

No punching!

Rose black happened too late in the development cycle to add it (even though it's trivial to add, but there's probably a lot of stupid bureaucratic red tape to cut through to add something). They said they'll most likely add it later on.

NEVER
EVER

She bought a replica from a chinese knock off store like with the halo hoping to impress aubah

I understand why they didn't add it though. It might show Trunks as something approaching competent.

Is there a specific way to get chain destruco disk barrage?

pastebin.com/Gj3HxH5A

And done. Damn, that took longer to write then I thought it would. And it's longer than I thought it'd be, I guess there was more in my head than I thought. The ending feels kind of rushed in my opinion, but I didn't want to make it super long. It's probably not very good, but I'm not exactly a Lit major, so any criticism is appreciated.

You should know that fakes don't impress me. They're disgusting.

See: Pumki's wig and fake tail.

Power Pole Pro Goku.
I mean come on. COME ON.

O-oh.

Time to go gather the dragon balls and wish for a real one

Fuck. I'm not necessarily into butts, but I want that on my face. Or my dick.

And you claim she hasn't broken you. Look how desperate you are for her attention.

PS4 meetup when?

Shut up! What do you know! I'm not broken! I'm not broken
Stupid ningens

right now

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN SINCE I GOT THIS SHIT. BUT ALL YOU NIGGAS IS SLEEP!

It's okay. I still love you.

PS4 beach party going on, lots of rares showing up as well

How do you guys all appear in the same lobby?

>Aubah bald
wut

Yo i'll read it in a bit, got some stuff to do first.

Plot twist

You're broken, you're desperate, you're lonely, and you're plotting Turles' death. Meanwhile she sits on Turles' lap while he feeds her fruit and strokes her tail.

Inviting to a team. Don't know how it works though

Mocking Pumki's bald head. It's one of her presets.

Help Me!

Be crushed underneath our girth.

Okay, so I hope someone replies to this. I'm currently trying to get every skill in the game, I've got about 20 to go. About 16 of those are from PQs, the rest are from wishes.

I've wished for super attacks three times, and now the wish is no longer appearing when I go to wish. I know there are more, I don't have any Nuova Shenron skills but I can see their description in the skill list.

Do you have to switch to a different character to continue making super attack wishes?

Also I'm pissed that you have to separately wish for each super attack that belongs to Eis and Nuova. I got two Omega super attacks, but when I went to wish again I only got Ice Claw.

SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

Not bad user. It was pretty cute.

whats the matter (^:

I think they're in the "I want more supers" wish from guru

Seriously, so fucking obvious.

Thanks. I'm not really much of a writer. The most I've done is some RP on a site, though I haven't been there in a while. Any criticisms you want to share? Anything that stands out?