You will never own a warmed and lit multi-car garage with a shower and eating quarters

>you will never own a warmed and lit multi-car garage with a shower and eating quarters

Why even FUCKING live?

youtu.be/pH8C8R-ntbE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2FK3EyRPPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no lift
Dropped

That's the only thing missing desu, but I suppose if you have a lift that eats into your space.

>no tool boxes whatsoever
>just 2 tool cabinets
Cringe.

>textured walls
>shitty burger cars
>hunderd inch pro jector

>ywn own 300 cars and need a "garage manager" just to be able to keep track of them all in your 747-hangar-sized garage

This ugly son of a bitch is driving super hot cars and basically, you're fucking stupid

>ywn own an estate full of decaying exotica

you have shit taste and so does that faggot as well.

>man cave

lmao what a fucking homo

Larry aka the dude that owns AMMO NYC is what you should be striving for

youtube.com/watch?v=C2FK3EyRPPA

post garages

tl;dr he hates his life and family but luckily earns enough living it to spend his weekends hiding from it in a shed full of expensive garbage

I agree that guys is shit, it was just an example. Most people will never have a setup 1/10th as good as his.

this. that dude doesnt even work on his own cars what a flaming homo.

all i have is a shit garage smelling like horseshit full of my parents garbage and my dad sitting there all day smoking

Nice garage, too bad he has shit taste in cars

>having to park your car crooked or around a corner
>all those windows
Did he have the contractor build a house and simply leave away the interior walls?

Pleb probably never even drives them.

Wow that garage looks great

literal cuck shed

What's wrong with that? What does your garage look like?

What's the blue car? Aston Martin?

Oh, it's the same garage.

Honestly, how? Its not like your keeping cars within an inch of each other. Plus you can have one up and park another underneath.

At least I can hold 2 cars in mine
>lift
you hit me close to home, only way to have these nice things is to rent or buy a warehouse

how much would a lift like these cost, not including installation fees?

New: $1-2,000
Used: Depends on condition, but working lifts can be bought for less than $500

You might need to reinforce the garage floor, especially for a two-post lift, so the concrete doesn't crack under the weight.

I just see a wealthy burger with poor taste in cars. why live indeed.

me in like 5 years tb h

>you hit me close to home, only way to have these nice things is to rent or buy a warehouse

No, live where you have some room to build, and build a garage/shop with living quarters instead of a house if you are single. Pretty common, affordable in Burgerland, and easy to do.

Lifts are under two grand delivered nowadays.

>A/C

why?

>hoonigan
le im such a le car enthusiast DDDDDx

need more of dem (you)'s

AC really make for a more efficient work environment and heat pumps are reasonable.

Climate control is good for tools and machine tools especially. Dehumidifiers are also nice to have.

Electric bills won't change much.

obsessed garage aka matt moreman's garage

tacky as fuck

>tfw no garage

I srs just need a 2 door with a loft above and a lift, id even settle for a pit.

>tfw my garage is so small I can either fit just my car and leave my 3 bikes outside, or put the bikes inside and leave my car outside
>it's nearly winter
I'm sorry ;_;

lol, stay jelly pleb