I only drink whiskey when I drive

Reminds me
>16 years old
>Boss is dropping me off home in the work van after knocking off himself
>Swings by a bottleshop and picks up a six pack
>Offers me one, I decline
>He opens the beer he was offering me and starts drinking it while driving
>"Pretty sure that ain't legal."
>"Fuck it, I'm gonna be home in five minutes and this beer is that piss weak I'd still be under if I got done."
>Still remember this lady's bewildered face as we pulled up to the lights next to her and she looked over just in time to see my boss take a swig from his beer

Asahi 500ml cans. Perfect size for a quick touge and skids

Is that an Impala, or a Malibu?

/thread

my kinda thread

Any time I make a trip out of town for camping or anything, or just want to get away, I stop by the grocery store on the way out of town and pick up a 6-pack of pic related

It's the least shitty beer in cans they have, and it looks like a can of Sprite while I'm driving

Not too bad, and 4.9%ABV

Nothing better than cruising in the mountains at a leisurely pace after a joint, with a beer in hand and some jams playing

More than you can afford, pal

No, it doesn't always. I could be almost blackout drunk and still out-drive most of the fucking idiots in this city. I see a rolled car almost daily even when it's bone dry and perfect conditions. Asians, Filipinos and Indians are fucked when it comes to driving.

In rural Canada it's pretty normal to get shitfaced, pack 8 people in a single cab truck (with open liquor of course) and raise hell. Nobody really dies.

Just remember if 25% of fatal accidents are caused by drunk drivers then 75% are caused by sober drivers, therefor drunk driving is safer. Science bitch.

You are a bit of a sissy aintcha?

I drink Narragansett most of the time.

When It's not available, I do PBR

Bourbon and coke, beer is for poorfag bogans
Learned to drive on streets fucking wasted from vodka when I was 13. My dad was too drunk to drive

>25% of fatal accidents are caused by drunk drivers then 75% are caused by sober drivers, therefor drunk driving is safer.

kek, I used to think like this and drove drunk every weekend.

Then I crashed my car, was arrested, spent 3 days in jail, $7k on lawyer, insurance, reinstating my license, fines, mandated counseling, etc.

>"hurr, I drive better when I'm drunk"

no you fucking don't. Being drunk makes you think retarded shit that isn't at all true.

If you kill someone while you were driving drunk, how would you live with that? Probably in denial that it was your fault I bet.

Should have fled scene if you just crashed car and hit nobody fool

I can drive amazingly well when drunk but I would never do it on public streets, that's just retarded and not worth the risk. Drunk driving is for Public Recreation Areas. Even though your parents and grandparents used to drive drunk all the time and yet you're still here.

Hamms

>Not drinking a case of vb and pissing at highway patrol cars put the window.

What this guy said. Used to drunk drive a lot and thought I was great at it, but a couple of close calls brought be back to reality.

This desu

I live out in the middle of fucking nowhere, and sometimes I'll go out and ride the backest of the back roads and smoke some and have a road beer or two.

Usually something cheap, and light.

Been there, done that! Didn't crash car, but was nonetheless nabbed at over 0.08.

Expensive lesson, and the penalties here are quite harsh for over 0.08, even if nothing happened.

Now I typically keep consumption to one or two brews while driving.

Drunkest drive I ever went on was bringing my father home who was actually drunk, a couple hours after I drank.

I was buzzed at most and went through every single corner down this rural road going 30 over the speedlimit

Biggest rush of my life

This

I prefer driving and smoking a sick joint

Been there, but no accident fortunately. My best friend on the other hand...

When I do it, at least I know that I am doing something stupid.

>Asians, Filipinos and Indians are fucked when it comes to driving.

>Asians

Youre responses are painful to read. low intelligence + ADD. that's you.

whatever gets me drunk fastest

back in 98 i hit a kid on one of those red tricycles, pled down to reckless endangerment and got out in 04. the kid i guess still walks funny, good thing i didn't kill it or i'd probably still be in.

thing is, i was sober. i'd only had 3 beers, night was just getting started. so yeah i think it's just as safe driving drunk.

>should have just fled the scene

Yeah, i should have, but I was incredibly drunk and not at my sharpest. Also, I crashed it on rail road property and was almost immediately identified.

>my grandparents drove drunk and never got caught or hurt therefore drunk driving is ok

kek, get help man

"Driving beer"? what the fuck is that
Do you dickheads drive around the place drunk or something?

Why?
Do you have a bath hairdryer as well?

Jack Daniels

underrated

>Smoke him

/thread

When youre not busy nuttin in your sister

At least you're driving manual

Gotta go fast

perkele

>going out with cousins in 3rd world country
>go to this fancy Mexican restaurant with mariachis and shit
>cousin brings some chicks along
>there's 4 of us guys and 8 girls
>I give no fucks and drink while chatting with cousin's cutie friend
>spend ~4 hrs at this place orderig food and drinking
>closing time
>chicks can't even fucking stand, one cousin Is gonna drive their car
>cousin is too fucked to drive his car hands me over the keys
>look around we're all fucked, apparently I'm the one in the best shape
>so there's 3 of us and 4 chicks in a 2 door Honda Civic 5 speed, 3 am
>get in and pop a few mints, shake my head and begin driving
>cousin tells me not to stop at ANY stop signs or traffic signals
>"that's where they get you [insert kidnappers, robbers, rapists and other social scum] when you stop"
>fugg
>drive through said things just slowing down enough to see if a car is coming
>make it home safely
>cousin shows up a few mins later
>being to unload dunk chicks into house, we don't want them pis sing themselves in the cars
>once we get home we all have a few more beers
>pass out where we drank cause we're fucking retarded

The only time in my life I drove drunk, mind you getting a cab would be the equivalent of getting kidnapped in that state and at that hour so no fucks given.

exactly, if you are going to drink and drive don't be a faggot about it

Henry Weston's cider. 8%, but small bottles. The sharp taste keeps you sober enough to drive.

did you get the D-442 FUG

Stella

Cherry slurpy

Speaking seriously
>have 3 beers then drive
>this is legal
>want to drink a single beer while driving
>this is illegal
Alcoholics and fucks in general with zero self control ruin everything, if you're visibly impaired you're visibly impaired, I don't see why where alcohol is consumed should be relevant.

>The sharp taste keeps you sober enough to drive.
I can't tell if I'm being trolled here

>huuuur anime

See guys asians are good drivers now.

what if i'm an asian in europe

Clearly says South East Asia, as in Thais, Vietnamese, Cambodians and Filipinos etc.. I am curious about East Asia.

Schlitz.

>Time is relative, said Heraclitus a long time ago, and distance a function of velocity. Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help. Speed is the ultimate drug and rockets run on alcohol. Hayduke had formulated this theory all by himself.

Coors Light, The official road buddy of the NFL.

You can't change your genes RIP

Moving the goal posts

the table is by location not ethnicity
so by not killing myself or anyone else on the road i've lowered the average for europe

You mean, you're no more dangerous when drunk. Which I highly doubt, given how you fucking went to jail for hitting a kid while "not drunk" on three beers. You fucking waste of goddamn sperm.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking a beverage that is nearly a tenth alcohol while operating a moving vehicle if the taste is strong enough.

i'm guessing this is one of those threads where anons are just having fun with the topic, not actually doing those things.

no true lover of their car would dare risk harm to it by drinking alcohol while driving.

Because people don't usually have 3 beers and get straight into their car. They yarn with their friends or whatever while the alcohol kicks in and wears off a little.

This shit sucks. Tastes like fucking robitussin

its one of those threads where effeminate degenerates try to pretend to be manly by pretending to be their grandparents, or stereotypes of their grandparents, but without the accomplishment of a career or dumbass grandkids to pretend to be a distorted version of you.

Not unless you do some coke beforehand.

Still haven't opened up that bottle, huh?