Benefits of a muffler delete

hello lads
Since my car sounds like a corolla stock I was thinking about muffler delet'ing it. Are there any benefits to that? Or just the sound. pic related

You lose a couple MPGs

There's literally no downside to deleting it. The MPG's will go up by about 30%, no more annoying condensation in the tail pipe and my favorite, everyone will love the sound of your 4 cylinders

You'll attract more attention from everyone, which includes cops otherwise this.

well it will sound like complete shit and be less efficient

>wrx
>muffler delete
good job being the quintessential boyracer subaru owner.

Don't be a fag and get a different muffler. You will hate the drone on the highway.

plus loosing a couple of horsepower due to back pressure. literally detuning your car for rice

>muffler delete

kys, nobody wants to hear your shitbox more than they already do

>back pressure
>on a turbo car
what an idiot kek

What? How does that make sense? Won't removing any impediments from exhaust flow actually increase MPGs?

That will sound like absolute shit on a 4 cylinder

Just save the money and buy a higher flow muffler cat back system

my across the street neighbors have a kid in HS who's friend drives a WRX with no muffler. It sounds like shit and you can hear it comng from 10 miles away

>it'll be 3loud5me and droney as hell
>it'll sound like shit
>your neighbours will hate you

Get an exhaust bypass valve and do it properly, if you must do it.

i've been in wrx with the nameless muffler delete. drone is real if you're around 3k, but that's like 70ish on the highway I think.

imo save up for a turbo back exhaust and then go for a tune

Plz do a full turbo back with a tune not some half ass rice shit.

also forgot to mention it's pretty raspy sounding, and not deep except on startup

Get a proper fucking exhaust, don't be a ricer faggot with a shit sounding fart cannon which will wake people up at night.

>>your neighbours will hate you
joke's on you they already do :D:D:D:D:D:D

So what you want is a loud corolla? You're fucking retarded.

kek

>condensation in the tail pipe
What?