Quit job

>Quit job
>don't tell anyone I'm quitting
>just stop showing up
>bosses start calling
>supervisor texts me
>answer by texting him "I quit"
>get more calls, don't answer

Feel like total shit but this is how I quit jobs. Anyone else similar?

Is that how you quit McDonalds?

Done that before and I ended up at the psychiatry.
Take a big breath and start to make things right or get help immediately.

I'm sure you can look forward to that great letter of recommendation and lifelong business contact you have made during your tenure at the job.

>I'm 16: The Post

Are you retarded?
Why would you do this, next time you apply for a job and they will call your old job as a reference they will hear.
> "yea user is a good guy but... he suddenly quit in the middle of a project without any reason"

Plus all your connection you build there are fucked.

Are you that autistic that you can't even say you're quitting. Maybe they would have offered you a raise or a better position if you did say you were quitting.

Why user, why.

>project

Lol he works min wage dude

And there is a reason why that is the case.

I did that once.
area manager was complaining I was not doing shit all the time.
one day I just quit and turn off my phone.
after a week I talked with one of my coworkers, he said they had no fucking idea how I was able to handle all that work by myself. they had to put 3 persons to do my job. he said they want me back so bad.
fuck that guy.

Lol I worked at Arby's for like a week, but for some reason I always had diarrhea every time I went to work so I spent most of my time on the clock in the bathroom.

So I just stopped showing up. Supervisor tried calling me because my shift started and I wasn't there. Let it go to voicemail.

My phone has a feature where you can respond to missed calls with a text message pre-written by the manufacturers. I picked the most ridiculous one, "I'm at the movies" and sent it to him.

Still have the uniform. Sometimes I think about going back in dressed in the uniform and just start working, and be like "WOW THAT WAS A LONG MOVIE! JUST FINISHED IT!"

yeah the most recent job I quit like that was like what you're describing. Low pay, high stress, at least a two or three person job thrust onto me. Manager always complaining.

A week before I quit I took a day off, next day I come in and the guy they had doing my job told me it was the most horrible day of his life and that if it were him he would either quit or demand higher pay.

Lol

I do this

who would give a job they quit unexpectedly as a reference

who actually tells the truth on their resume for that matter

unsuccessful people, that's who

> they had to put 3 persons to do my job.

How is that fucking possible? I mean I can't figure up a way unless you physically built robot that was as fast as 3 guys

When someone grows into a role and takes on more responsibility that spans many, often quite different capacities, it becomes very difficult to just replace them with one person.

>jobs
You mean you've done this more than once?

You consider washing dishes, cleaning the cooking area and taking out the garbage different capacities?

I have done this many times. I'm just a collegefag jumping from job to job because they're all shit. In my opinion it doesn't really matter whether you leave with some kind of notice or not if they're just fast food or factory.

Literally everyone does. I gave my boss 2 weeks notice and he told me no one does that shit and said I can stop showing up. I got paid for the 2 weeks though. This was a bank too

top kek.

I "put in my 2 weeks" in writing to a retail store. It was awkward and everyone treated me differently afterwards.
Better off just quitting

wewlad.

I bet you have great references.

i hate how this is kind of true, and I fucking hate how it feels like everyone tries to guilt me when I quit a job

I can see you down the road on posting about you have your meme STEM degree and nobody will hire you except Starbucks.

I used to do that shit when I was younger. I stopped after I realized from multiple ex-employers that I was a fucking retard & have no good references.

Nah I just decrease my productivity by 50% after ~7-8 months of busting ass and ask for a raise making more than ~95% of my do workers at 22

Literally happened where I work, except I quit but they realized they'd be fucked if i left

this is funny because this was kind of my last job. I rebuilded machines for the oilfield.

the one I mentioned was a big-mid size warehouse and I was the only there managing everything (I worked smart not hard), the system was very outdated and I used a new one in my laptop that saved me a shit ton of time. then I exported some stuff to my phone so I dont needed to be in front of the computer or walk to the office. I am an Industrial Engineer so I redesign a lot of stuff to increase my productivity and move big/heavy objects without help, they didnt have a forklift.
when I quit, everything went back to the old system and they were not able to figure out how to move those big objects with just one person. it is not that I am that smart is just they are too stupid, their inventory system and methodologies are managed by a stupid monkey.