/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/7/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

First for Kaede as protag

It was destiny

>Stage actor
>Same voice
Haha

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

yes.....

Class 79 or Class 50?

Tokomaru happy ending!

This ability to Lie allowing the person to despair .

I’m positive, this girl Kaede has acquired abilities of the Ultimate Despair WITH THE HELP OF JUNKO ENOSHIMA!!!

Praise be to the lady known as Celestia.
And down with green haired crippled girls
Wew~

Neither.

If you're gonna namefag, at least contribute to the discussion instead of provoking pointless wars with your buddies. You tarnish the Aussie name otherwise

Neither.
According to the info we had the SHSL in V3 world are not in the same school/region and is weid to find two of them together.

Naegi family happy ending!

Chiaki-chwan!

Neither because if you paid attention it's a new universe/setting. No HPA. These kids never went to school together.

>tarnish the Aussie name

I NEED to breed Junko

That is why we must delete this person who has sided with mother

Matsuda Kun or Kamkura senpai ?

>tarnish the aussie name
Hey, that was tarnish way before i started up the tradition of shitposting
Buuuuut if you insist....
>Angie is the new Nagito
Thoughts?

>Incest, its fucking relative~

So, since you love chiaki so much, did you like that she came back in ghost form to haunt hajime till the end of his days?
Killing his erections forever during his sexual exploits with the rest of the girls

GO TO BED!

Both.

>You can only be family if it's incest
Is that how they do it in Aussieland?

Miss Aussie, you're in no position to tell Monaca what to do. You were barely in a position to make "suggestion." That bridge is burned and so it your country. Need to recoup those losses thanks to actually banking on you... THAT'S GAMBLING YA CAHNT

Now I want Kiibo to die right before his "humanity" can completely settle in, leaving that piece dangling in front of us forever uncompleted.

GggOoo TttOoo BbbEeeDdd.

>$80
Should I?

Slice of Life series for Class 78 when?

79, kodaka is gonna find someway to tie this back in to the HPA arc. I don't believe him for a second

yes

I can see Angie being batshit insane. But I can also see her being a survivor. I wonder if either will be true.

Do you think the extras are worth an extra $40 The stuff's bound to be cheap made at that price.

They've already got special editions announced for america? They might actually get it out in a reasonable time. But I still have a heavy feeling that we will have to wait till late fall after reloaded and drae have been ported.... again....

Good Taste

After we get DR0 anime and 78th class throwing junko a birthday party ova

Maki is Hinata and Mikan's daughter thats how it ties back to hp

If NISA Europe's newsletter wasn't a misprint, then V3 could be coming out sometime after 1-2 Reload in spring.

>Junko practically owned two dicks
>neither dick got to penetrate her

Despair.

are the new scans up for killer killer?

>hajimiki
I guess I could stomach that, her island mode ending made her my second favorite pairing with hajime. Right behind miss double kill

>After we get DR0 anime and 78th class throwing junko a birthday party ova

Which is never happening so onwards to the Gifted System Saga.

>spending that much on anything DR related

Are you retarded?

Ghosty-kun, I found youuuu

well it gets dark after you realize they probably left Maki at an orphanage for being junko's daughter from the body part Mikan stole. Hinata was probably also behind them naming her Maki (Demon Princess) I guess he didn't like how junko went KAMAKURA KAMAKURA YAS QUEEN !

Kodaka talked about the birthday ova so that could happen but yeah Gifted system saga here we come

HhhEeeLllLllOoo.

I really did enjoy the slice of life parts of Danganronpa 3. It'd be pretty great to see the school life of the characters who died before we got too much of them.

That would be great. I really don't want it to be another AE situation.

I feel worse for matsuda in that scenario, he actually cared for her.
Kodaka and his animator for DR3 expressed an interest in it. It's certainly plausible.

>a 2 to 4 month turn around
way too good to be true, but god that would be nice. The western audience is always getting screwed on the localizations. Just like that damn bluray.

>gifted system saga
Oh boy time for me to do research...

Actually I couldn't get anything on the gifted system saga, can I get some clarification?

>Kodaka and his animator for DR3 expressed an interest in it. It's certainly plausible.
That's why we're never gonna get it. Kodaka said that he doesn't likes to talk about his future project.
He said it to give false hope.

But by that logic then DRV3 shouldn't exist... Because he talked about his ideas for it previously last year.

We got the first poster for NDRV3 last year.

When did that pop up? I remember reading about him talking about DR3 around september and then one of the first teaser trailers was released in december.

I call your bluff on this, I BET YOUR NOT EVEN AMERICAN!
And who doesnt want the danganronpa cast to have a happy time and happy ending for most of the shit they all went through, ya shitcunt~

Its 10 at night right now.

And to be honest, I'd settle for a non canon manga as well.

I'm pretty sure it was before september.

I'd wanna see SOL of Leon just to see Kanon doing something. I wouldn't care if it was just her fawning over him

Eh, I'm to lazy to do research so I'll believe you. I don't know what to believe with kodaka anymore, he's stated that he likes to lie to stir things up and then he states that he doesn't like to talk about future project cause it causes false hope.

Ghosty-kun, i thought you left me.

Hey guys, I hear this is the place for quality Danganronpa discussion. That's what reddit said

They only mentioned it as ideas they wanted to do if they had time which is a nice way of saying it's never happening.

Wrong place.

>Actually I couldn't get anything on the gifted system saga, can I get some clarification?

It's basically the new story V3 is starting.

Iii WwwOooNnnTtt LllEeeAaaVvvEee YyyOooUuu

Nice meme. Maybe it'll be better if drv3 will have ambiguous ending or someting, now we have retarded theories, fujoscum and autistic roleplayers.

V3 will make it worse by bringing in more fujos and yurifags.

Sorry if I do not understand this meme business. My english is not great. I am here to discuss quality game series with good game lovers.

Maybe the time travel thing will involve a certain green skinned fuckboi?

Make it happen then, btw, nice taste.

>green skin
>green hair
>smug as hell
>fuccboi
>earring
>weird looking rings

Hmm

>comparing a filthy ningen to Zamasu

You two confuse me.

I probably would, haven't sperged nearly as much buying dangan shit than I already have

Fug I want this so bad, some dangan 1 characters have so little development compared to dangan 2

Kys. HPA is over. NEW story begins.

will we be Justice and killing those damn Ningens

I call being Kaede Black

Chiaki-Chwan is amazing~~~~

I don't want anything new, maybe just a what if scenario that could show some more depth of character

And it has shit ending. They wouldn't make Nagito OVA if they really want ed to end it.

What you should be expecting is more on the V3 kids.

It's a dumb bonus. That's all plus it explains how those kids woke up. The V3 story is what they care about now.

Wanna bring your Chiaki over to play with my Toko? I am sure they would get along and be best play mates.

Make sure chiaki doesn't have any dust or pepper on her though. My Toko's nose is very sensitive.

a nagito ova thats shilling DR0, Warriors of hope, Sayaka super hard and Aiko the Pikachu SHSL did nothing wrong

this. when will people get it through their heads that kodaka has a new story he wants to fuck up and is done with his old story? go write fanfics about class 78 or something.

When we start getting spinoffs about the V3 survivors or other characters maybe then people will shut the fuck up about HPA.

Every character could have been saved if they had simply been given copious amounts of the dick. Every one of them.

i doubt people will ever stop whining about it tbqh.

>Mikan wouldn't have had her complex
>Juzo wouldn't have betrayed them
>Junko wouldn't despair
I think you're onto something.

Jesus I'm not asking for a new story just some shit with DR cast, I'm not saying they should stop with V3 nor am I demanding it, it'd just be nice

All right sure! Just don't let toko harm a single hair on my little chiaki-chwan or else...

>instead of Mondo venting his frustrations about his weakness on Chihiro, he vents it into him

Spooky

L-lewd

>Instead of secretly fawning over Naegi Iku would be openly fawning over his D
Dammit. Why couldn't we have had this?

No promises

It's afternoon here, /drg/. How are you guys doing?

Here, have a Touko.

Just hope for maybe some short novel st best. Like with the Naegi one.