tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5apscq/who_are_the_tfg_network/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Lb1-_2HHhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5apscq/who_are_the_tfg_network/

I found this

Anime was a mistake.

DAE want pilot/titan emotes/taunts?

Go fast or die horribly

Find and kick this guy from the network pl0x.

>can't get Titanfall 2 until Christmas
>decide to play Titanfall 1 to deal with the wait
>used to play it a lot, stopped around G6,was one of my favorite 360 games
>boot up 360
>literally only 300 people playing

I just want to go fast not be sad

ASMR
S
M
R

>tfw you pass 150 pts in attrition for the first time

>Tone gets Ion's shield and Ion gets Tone's shield
Are they balanced now?

I just want the thumbs up for pilots and titans so I can give one when giving a battery.

Pretty funny huh?

I realize it would probably blow up the matchmaking system but I wish we could filter certain maps/gamemodes out of the matchmaking.

What are some maps or gamemodes you would never play again if you had the choice? For me its:

Homestead
Complex
FB Kodai
Bounty Hunt

>Only 300 people
>On PC there's barely 200

>That pleading look for mercy
>Gets savagely executed

Will there be more titanfall comics?

who makes this crap?

>I realize it would probably blow up the matchmaking system
sadly

I would never again play homestead or crash site. Fuck those maps.

delete this right fucking now!

why the hate for homestead, too open?

>savagely executed
Terrorist scum got what she deserved

Nah it would totally work if Mixtape would let you blacklist maybe one game mode and one map. If some modes/maps are blacklisted by everyone then the system just stops making those games until they are in demand.

>too open?
Yeah. Why make wallrunning a core mechanic and then make a map where the center area is just a fucking field with nothing to wallrun?

That's Penny Arcade, bruv.

I never do understand why people hate certain maps so much. I don't have any problems with any of them

None of them are like "I am going to quit and take a loss" bad, I guess.

Only one that comes close is playing LTS on Complex. Jesus fucking christ is that annoying.

Inferno Shield, Wildfire Launcher or Fuel for Fire /tfg/?

>shaking their head no right before their death

fuck you calle stop invading my CAPTCHA

>not plating
>not becoming a unholy fire demon marching into your own fire

>Stole my kill
This is why I cut your powerline.

sorry its not a sekrit club. that guy is also right, tfg is not always active on pc.

>dat giddy jog away after jacking your kill
LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lb1-_2HHhI

Did some snooping

tl;dr Trotski7 on the PS4

creepy, who cares

>just started doing the phase escape perk + nuke eject during phase
>get kills EVERY TIME
>IT KEEPS HAPPENING
new fucking meta

Which Titan has the best pinup girl nose art? Are there any in the DLC packs?

>tfw you pass 200 for the first time

Ronin.

Anime girl > pinup girl

tip top kek at that scorch

WHO /spicy/ HERE??

Im considering getting the prime scorch to throw some support at respawn but I read there are some restrictions for optical customization? Anyone know what exactly is restricted?

Noseart (though apparently this is getting fixed later) and warpaints (killstreak paintjobs).

hmhm, thank you

Fuck, why did they give the coolest pilot armor the shittiest ability?

REMOVE PILOT VS PILOT FROM MIXTAPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

should be tone and legion swapping shields imo

since tone should be encouraged to do mid-range run-and-gunning while legion kinda has to sit in place with the minigun anyway

Just learned about weak points for the first time, I feel like the game shouldve made a better effort to explain that.
Also leave Scorch alone, 3 weak points? for shame!

>tfw holo pilot isnt that bad

ive fooled so many people with this thing

>tfw stuck with Cloak for the looks when you just wanna use Rift or Stim

FUCK

i've been fooled so many times by that thing precisely because nobody uses it

>tfw you were enlightened to the ways of the grapple and its also the best looking

its a skill based ability cause you have to be convincing with it (which is why it wont be le meta just like grapple) but its still totally usable

Cloak looks like shit. Why be a fatty in a game about speed?

I feel like Grapple pilots have comically long necks and puny shoulders, Holo and Pulse are by far the best looking.

holopilot is the coolest looking

phase pilot is the one I use the most and its still cool looking

Grapple's helmet is terrible. Best looking is clearly holo-pilot.

>cloak not aesthetic as fuck

Give 'em the big punch

Melee kills on some slows...

And one surely buttfrustrated turret whore.

you tore it up that game

people who use sentries are truly a cancer

>everyone says the cold war is terrible
>its my most successful weapon

Welcome to the right (correct) path.

>get tired of smg spam in every single fucking game
>roll out my devotion

Cold War is really slow and inconsistent, but it's also super fun to use and I love it despite its many many flaws.

what's the best pistol? I'm super shit at the wingman

WME or regular? regular wingman is shit

>enlightened into the RDDT rope

pottery

>tfw using hitscan weapons is too easy and results in boring stomps
>but i can't perform satisfactorily with projectile weapons and every match is a toss-up
what do

>RDDT
>not using meta garbage 24/7

talk about no fun allowed

>ur 2 slow

Is there anyway to play Ronin that isn't predicated on nuke-ejecting like a cunt? I'm G3 with 60 hours played and here are my thoughts on the titans:

Ion: Boring workhorse who can do a lot
Scorch: The jimmy-rustling, fire-rapist himself. The fun never stops. Destroys everyone else.
Northstar: Fun but not as good or as fun as Scorch.
Ronin: Awful meme titan who I've never seen get a kill outside of nuke ejects (which I now expect 100% of the time). Raped by everyone but Northstar instantly.
Tone: Seems OP, but I've only gotten him to level 3 since I don't want to be a queer.
Legion: Seems imposing, but is actually boring and kinda sucks. Gets his battery-port-pucci pounded by anyone who isn't a retard.

Take extra dash with double arc wave and just fly everywhere like an annoying cunt. It's what I rocked before sudoku ronin came along

Ronan isn't on the high end of the power curve but generally:

>Shoot them in the face
>Phase Dash through them while reloading
>Shoot them in the face again
>Evaluate situation

Is the standard "rotation".I use double smokes and drop a smoke as I Phase Dash, but that's preference. Aside from that, Ronin is one of the best Titans at farming NPCs (if Attrition's your thing), and killing Pilots is a breeze, considering you have a giant one-shot shotgun with a killing spread that's bigger than their entire model.

Ronin is my go-to "first to fall" titan. He works best when there aren't six giant robotic shit-heads on their team, because he loves 1v1s and hates clusterfucks (unless, of course, you're packing nuke eject--which you shouldn't be).

if you see "x/16 players" when matching in mixtape, leave the queue. that means its pilot vs pilot

Why am i doing this

what happened? why did the general public suddenly realize devotion was op? this week, every game has multiple devotion users, usually with cloak or awall on rooftops.
before this week it was not seen that much. did some youtuber make a video or some shit?

As Ronin, I find myself able to handle Tones, Northstars, and Scorches pretty easily. Ions and Legions force a hit-and-run or get blown out style. He's pretty good, I run nuke ejection because I don't feel a 3rd dash is needed, and reduced cooldown on phase for more survivability.

Because the Volt got nerfed.

Throw arc waves and then lose sight before you dash to cover again. If they open fire on you, block never has a cooldown

Avoid any long giant empty areas, homestead is worst map, your goal is to get close, unload your shotgun point blank critical or not, and then start unleashing your inner weeaboo.

The only titan you really can't fight up close is a full hp scorch who will just FINGER you to death but you can kite him to death.
Legions are also tanky enough to unload most of their gun into making you cry so just poke him too.

Tones are pretty easy prey as long as you manage to avoid getting too many tags, close up asap and they're fucked, can't handle pressure very well.
NS is pretty simple, tether is your worst enemy but you have phase
Ion is a pretty matched fight, too far and she can poke you with lasers, up close theres splitter rifle and tripwires, all you can do is just poke and wait for them to waste energy

Just remember you're on par with northstar for being a fragile little snowflake and stop rushing through open areas, ronin dominates close-mid combat when they can either retreat when needed or close in for a kill.

source?

readthefilename.jpg

Currently playing with Wildfire Launcher and its more devastating than I thought.
Are groups arranged through this general scorch circlejerks ingame as well btw?

file name, replace scorchers with fuckers

what mods do you run on your CAR?

Quick Reload and Extra ammo in case I miss like a bitch.

because leddit, why else?

Scorch, it gets two thicc girls showing their butts

Also a cat is on there too for some reason

I know that, but I shouldn't have to dodge it. Who plays mixtape that also like PvP? Not that I think it's a bad game mode I kinda do though, but it seems like something to be segregated out of the generic playlist, a la skirmish

Pussy game on fire

Tone is pretty fun.

>Melee doomed titan twice, goes down to 2/3rds, then 1/3rd
>back up since it's not getting executed and more enemy titans are coming
>10s later it comes at me and nuke ejects
Can you just not execute Titans with nuclear eject as their loadout? This was some real shit.

I hate exoplanet, because one side of the map has spawns that are incredibly easy for titans to camp, and B is a clusterfuck in hardpoint

The rest of the maps I'm completely okay with, just have to remember not to bring an R-97 and scorch to the super open ones

DELET

the second half of that filename is unnecessary

Northstar existing on a map with Pilots

>"Nice shield. girlfriend"

test

>tfg thinks northstar is shit, decide to give her a try and see for myself
>immediately go on a 5 game continuous murderspree with almost no ejects
Maybe I was just lucky, and I wish the tether and core weren't useless, but being skittish and poking cockpits really isn't that hard. I especially like being able to erase a full doomed healthbar with one shot.

Also nice being something not fat so I can consistently get away from the constant screaming retards in their nuclear ronin.