/svg/ Shadowverse General

MOMS GONNA FREAK Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

jOkEr'D:

Other urls found in this thread:

static.everyplay.com/everyplay/videos/38388199/36942233/m31-1500.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to hug and kiss Luna!

Xth for Combo decks come online too early and too consistently.

>tfw I play shadow

Just got my Elf Girl sleeves. Love that the colours make it look foily.

concede pls senpaitachi

Are the card pack's content decided upon purchase?

>mfw I play shadow and beat hag down and make them dc

I made tempo fairies, a the cards looked cool now I have to learn how to play this shit

>someone odins mordecai

How te hell do you even add people as friends in this game besides private matches? Also how do you even send messages to people in this game assuming you can add them on your friend's list.

there is literally nothing wrong with elana

thanks though senpai

Stop putting /hsg/ in the fucking OP, attention whoring wannabe japanese self hating fucking faggot wastes of space

it's actually really easy, you see roaches and guidance' in your hand and then you hit them for 10-15 damage

Cards you think sucks, but after trying it a few times, it's actually rather decent.

Deal with it, mouthbreather.

All the parts leading up to that confuse me and I never seem to have both at the same time

I refuse to share Luna, so back the fuck off, pervs!

So it stays then

Could I get a concede, please?

make our general for us then :)

>you odin their seraph

Also, Shadow is oddly the class that can deal with a turn 3 destroyed Aria with a Skull Beast + Undying Resentment.

Who are some cardfus you think are underappreciated in game or in art? I want there to be more for the Kogas, but it won't happen.

>That transformation
At least he got a good end.

Andras won me countless of games in take two. Not to mention his jp entry quote is based.

YOUR BLOOD WILL PAINT MY SPEAR RED.

I really like playing shadow. When things line up and the shadows are just right we have some of the most useful tools. Death's breath and foul tempest are insane value cards, and with a couple key cards in the expac hopefully things will go well for us
Fuck forest more than haven also

Is that what the dragon said before he fucked her

Why did they change the app icon back to Rowen?

He's great in t2.

This a NO DORK ZONE. That means no DORKS allowed.

Closest they can get to screaming cartoon man

this deck is so fun

Forest elf is too girlish. While Rowen is a family man.

OBS? Mind if I ask the spec you record with? Mind seems to be always low quality.

POST DORKS

Hopefully so. we only have 6 Bronze, 3 Silver and 2 Gold to rely on for class cards right now.

The new 1PP Deathbrand is meh, and Nephy requires you to build a deck around her.

You rang?

>Last 5 decks in a row i played against were elana haven
when is this fucking card getting nerfed i'm tired of this shit

I won 4/5 but it's still cancer

How's Phantom Dragon been running for you? I've really wanted to test him.

cancer

Why nips are so fucking salty? He goes 2nd with a very good start, manage to land a big fat ancient elf on my fucking face and a couple hit from boosted followers with cynthia. Just 1 barrage that clear his board manage to make him rage quit. LMAO

Bright side is shadow didn't really need an outright strong lego as Cerb is core in all decks and our golds are pretty fucking good. Middle and bottom of the decks need to be fleshed out I think, it can take a while to win with a midrange deck.

i don't have a single cerb

pls replyyy

Did we ever decide on what game to move on to after the expansion drops and ruins the game?

only played a few games and it's pretty fun hiding from cudgels. i got it from a twitter dude who go an 11 win streak with it.

No clue. Why does it matter?

I use W10 game bar thing to record in mp4 (though you could use anything really), then I convert it to webm with ffmpeg.

I just add these options when using libvpx: "-crf 10 -b:v 2500k"; and the quality looks the same as the source (although that particular webm is too long at 10s).

Conceding is when you know you can't win and don't want to waste time. Disconnecting is when you're salty. Get it right faggot.

What do you think it feels like to have Pascale double your "stats"?

For me, midrange plays out just like aggro variant, but trades the consistency for better late game. I've been using just that because aggro is not well-situated when everywhere you got elves running around.

She's worth the vial if you really want to try Shadow out. A free 2-damage and 2+Attack helps a lot in the long run.

bo-ko bok-o

I want her to double all the loli's "stats"

I was going to buy decks with the daily deals and stack them up senpai.

I'll just go back to playing fighting games.

Oh, i've been playing shadow for a very long time now without her. Most of my decks aren't very consistent because I'm a bit short on vials but I will be crafting cerb soon so I have that extra bit of reach.

Thanks, buddy!

He's disconnecting faggot. That was after that waiting for respond shit popped up.

>fun and interactive

What deck do you think gets screwed over by a bad starting hand the most?

What have been the cards revealed so far?

is shadow zoo a thing?

>Elena and Garuda
What the fuck

Havencraft, easily

If they can't amulet asap, then they're stuck relying on cudgels to save them.

Literally half of my Dirtrune deck is 2costs and yet I have started out many times with nothing but 7+ cost in my hand. I just leave at that point theres no coming back

2*0=0

Dirtrune probably. You need to draw sigils and triggers equally to get the most out of it.

>Featherwyrm's Descent
>Beastly Vow
>Garuda in Elana
>Devourer of Heavens
What point are you trying to make here exactly?

WHY

>spends an entire turn spamming as many heal spells as he could just to get lethal'd by a topdeck cursed soldier next turn
kek

thank the lord for not giving this ugly faggot elana :)

lmao owned nerd

If we're talking extremes, a poor PtP opener actually does "do nothing", but PtP's crazy consistent so that's really rare.

Within reason, I'd second the other anons in saying Earth Rune but Elana gets a special mention for similarly running a lot of do-nothings without combo pieces. Deck's so inconsistent I don't understand why it's so popular.

>can't tell even when the sleeves are a dead giveaway

static.everyplay.com/everyplay/videos/38388199/36942233/m31-1500.mp4
Is it cool to play Beast Dominator now thanks to the reveal of Sadistic Night?

No, it's even more worthless now.

next xpac, forest will be king of aggro, king of midrange, king of combo and king of control. screencap this post

>dub

not opening hand but dimension shift can be impossible to win if your deck hates you like

>Dub

My virgin ears

Guess my deck

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>there are nips who wanted Lily to hit amulets too

Those forestfuckers must think they are self-entitled bitches.

Go to the "More" tab at the main screen, then go to friends, you can see the people you fought in the previous matches and add them.

No, you cant send messages even if they are in your friend list.

Post your t2 prowess

If Elana doesn't get nerfed soon this game is going to flop.

only C rank shitters complain about elana desu

Beast Dominator has always shown up here and there in midrangey and control lists.

Soul Dealer's the real waste.

literally the only deck my awful deck counters, i hope everyone starts playing it

>crafted 3 ancient elves for ptp memes just because the cool kids use it
>realized in the end this doesn't suit my playstyle

Ptp is so boring. I could've made more fun decks with those vials.

Can I get help on a private match daily? Feel free to play the game if you would like.

I bet you had snowmen/fire chain, fag

>missplays everywhere

what a shit player

You can run tempo elf and have fun bouncing Tia up and down and getting her off a bunch.

There is only one solution to their brain problems.

sauce?

how do i report sword player?

Source on this or is this just speculation like "there is someone who thinks Forte should be immune to targeted spells"

Can I get a concede please?

And yet we're getting Mahas

Tips for playing against Shadow. I mostly play Banner and Tempo elf. I know those match ups are in my favor, but I tend to lose to them. Mostly because I don't see the deck much.

Not much of a sauce when it's a nip equivalent of a Veeky Forums

>Shadowverse New card Lily doesn't seem practical on paper? She would be great if she could hit amulets too

That's pretty much the headline.

Seraph Elana is more cancerous

Dealing with Elana is fine but when they drop a Seraph it gets dicey from there.

Either you deal with the Seraph or you quickly kill them before they reduce the countdown for it.