/polo/ sings: Gas Gas Gas

New thread, last one died.

As a part of a winterball date with /pol/, we're doing joint /pol/ and Veeky Forums singing. The song chosen for this occasion is Gas Gas Gas by Manuel (works well with both boards).

Link to song in HQ: finaldistance.net/mp3/repertoire/lossy/Manuel - Gas Gas Gas.mp3

A couple of things since there's probably going to be a couple of newfriends:
If you wanna say whatever the fuck you want before/after the song, go for it but make it short.
You can hum to the melody inbetween singing if you want to.
You can post pics of your cars if you want to be included in either a slideshow or a collage - but only if you actually contributed. Car sounds are also welcome.
If you happen to be a college music major dropout, you can play an instrument to the music. If there's enough of you savants, I'm gonna make a Veeky Forums's got talent version with only instruments and our beautiful voices.
It's done when it's done. Usually I wait a week for all the submissions to pop up in the drive then take a few days depending on how busy I am with real life stuff to finish syncing mixing and uploading.
Since the number of contributors expected is higher than usual, some quality control will be put into use. I won't use any potato mic contributions. Sorry guys, quality > quantity. Make sure that the file doesn't have the song in the background, too - only vocals. Try putting a sock over the mic to eliminate popping

ARTISTS WANTED. If you want to make a fan art for this, by all means go for it.

Record your entry with your program of choice (built-in sound recorder, Audacity, whatever) and upload it to this Google Drive folder: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6wJrWT-Vs_yM0lsNkRubnAxTWc

And most importantly: have fun!

Playlist with previous editions of Veeky Forums sings: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_aWpgGiAipWqTgMgB59wqdJHPo42OPJP

If there's enough interest, we could also do Shadilay or The Top.

R E A D T H E F U C K I N G O P

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doing Shadilay would be nice but The Top sounds pretty fitting Veeky Forumswise.

The strawpoll between Deja Vu and The Top was pretty close so I thought the logical thing to do would be to do The Top next but /polo/ came along and Gas Gas Gas was more fitting. Someone in one of these threads mentioned that The Top would be fitting considering how Trump's journey to the White House was

>only 14 contributions
step it up lads.

Be the change you wanna see

Soon™

Dammit
I can't find the time to do a full recording of the song.

However, I may be able to record some engine sounds. The only problem is, my car is a Pigfat V8 Mustang. Not sure if that would fit in the whole Initial-D Weaboo thing...

Do it anyway.

Er...
Bump?

Ausfag here, I'll be able to after I handle something.

Fuck, forgot to add in OP

DEADLINE FOR UPLOADS ON TUESDAY

PROJECT SHOULD BE DONE ON WEDNESDAY

>tfw sick again

Might just die while trying to breathe and sing

Can't wait to join in on The Top then.

>implying recording your death would not be a good contribution

Do it faggot

>the you fly like an eagle, strike like a hawk

Hold on till Wednesday, thread!

Haven't been in one of these threads for a while, more so I haven't made an album cover.... so here is a start, later I'll add more text and shit.

>more so I haven't made an album cover
By this I mean I have made a couple covers in the past.

Humpty Bumpy. Hope my "Race Wat Now" contribution was sufficient.

>taking left behind in someone's dust to a whole new level

Happening.

bump

I really don't get what his fucking problem is.
we have our fair share of bullshit on /pol/ but we usually handle it because of the massive number of users and our report button works if enough people click it. but you guys look like you just suffer every time it happens with no power to do anything about it.

We've pretty much come to the conclusion we have a rogue mod or janny here, who is either buddies with Alphonse or Alphonse himself.

And no one is doing anything about it, no matter how much we complain on /qa/. If we do, he just starts shitting up the /qa/ thread too.

Absolutely premium kek.

Someone with photoshop...

Make it say Twingo Macht Frei

GIMP actually.

>Eurolovers channel is shut down
JUST

>dagumi did Auschwitz

can he do no wrong?

PURE PERFECTION

NICE

This is fucking fantastic.

>my shitty dust quote makes the cover

loving life 2bh senpai

Official artwork right there

Can't get better confirmation than that.

I'm sold.

Recording this sometime tomorrow or Sunday so my parents don't have to hear my autistic shrieks.

Bruv, it's not even finished yet ;^)
Gotta get some sleep.

we all know that feel bro

I can't wait.

>He doesn't live in a sound proof basement

Alright, my contribution's gonna go up on the drive anytime now. Went ever so slightly into clipping on the final "YEAH YEAH YEAH" but tried my best to fix this in Audacity (still audible sadly) and I sound really fucking autistic, which is exactly the point.

Bump

do we have to sing the whole song or can we just pick a group of lyrics

Whole song.

It's getting closer....

bump

The previous one was better.

no

How dare u

Go back to faggots

Producer: Ben Garrison

jump off a cliff.

Bumpity bump

yeah, I'll glady join the top, monologue and all
Gas Gas Gas is a tough song to sing, I tried

I gave recording my braaps a try. Mic was a bit dodgy on the camera though. I can try to give it another try tomorrow if its too bad.

Bump. I'm planning to make a duos version this time, depending on how many new contributions there will be until Tuesday I might release it on Wednesday or on weekend

>duos version
Y E S
E
S

Like any fascist regime ends up doing? no thanks

I managed to curb my autism. Hope I make the cut but fully understand why I might not.
Might also record my shitbox if I remember to.

>duos version

PLEASE DO IT

Hey whats the link to the google drive?

READ THE FUCKING OP

Is the link in there?

Maybe if you read it.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time. Can you copy the link and reply to this post with it?

Yo famb. Can we get pictures of our shitbox in just for putting up some sweet exhaust tunes?

Yeah sure
>cheaper
>faster
>better looking
Why is GTR liked so much?

>DEADLINE FOR UPLOADS ON TUESDAY

Doesn't overheat after a lap

What does the fat guy from Cheers have to do with this?

please leave.
here's a place where you are welcome: reddit.com

>Sending me to a dead website
Why would you send me to the garbage site that Facebook usurped?

>GTR ?
easier to drive

AWD vs RWD.
AWD is easier to drive on a straight road with full throttle.
same goes for small corners.

Okay boys and girls, last 30-40 something hours for uploads
I'm going to be mixing everything up on Wednesday, around 1PM my time (Poorland)
You can expect the youtube video to be up about 7 hours after that, maybe earlier
I've got a test that I need to study for on Thursday so the duos version is postponed until Saturday (probably)
Only one vehicle has been posted so far (baiku) so I'm going to make a slideshow of /polo/ winter ball OC and the OC posted in the drive, the cover art will be unless a newer version is posted or you have any objections

Can I order it on cassette?

Weak singing. A Pre Hebrew School could sing better.

Good luck. Can't wait, mate.

good thing when we are done, there is no post-hebrew school

is .wav ok? I dont know how to make it anything else

It seems that I may have been collateral'd. Hopefully I'll be able to post from my home on Wednesday
Yeah sure.

I actually do have an objection. is somehow worse than the first one. why are the letters glowing? Why was it necessary to blur everything? adding the jew is fucking retarded; isn't that the front gate of a concentration camp? why would they have a hook-nosed jew guarding the gate?
was right.

just use pic related. I fixed the text at the bottom.

>adding the jew is fucking retarded; isn't that the front gate of a concentration camp? why would they have a hook-nosed jew guarding the gate?
Silly boy, the holocaust was created by the jews, of course they would have one guarding the gate

that picture is perfect.

>why are the letter glowing?
Because it's the title of the album. Cunt.

hello Michael Bay.

Hello tim.

i don't think so tim

Meh

>/polo/ draw thread got deleted
>Shitposting reminder thread got delete
>Shitposts by ban evading tripfags are still there

This sucks. At least this one is still here.

/polo/ thread is still here as far as I can tell:

nvm, I'm blind. The reminder thread is still deleted and the drawthread is still under shitposting fire though...

And I got b& for ban evading because someone mistook me for Alphonse or something, so that was fun. Luckily IRC exists.

kek, go back to your cesspool, faggot

Nice. /g/ is proud of you.