Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Bullet King Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRqAFrMsA3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for finally level 30
on ps4

is this a good Famas? i read its bis weapon for alpha bridge, what mods should i use?

forgot pic

nvm found mods section on the guide, should i be spending phoenix coins on set pieces boxes or?

only buy them if they are perfect items for your build. Also you use FAMAS as your secondary weapon so no need to put mods on it. Get a good AR with high DPS and good talents and use that

Alphabridge works if you equip the same type of weapons. So equip another assault rifle instead of that SMG or replace the FAMAS with another SMG

>tfw larae drops her vest and the server goes down for maintenance

Whats the most broken shit right now for DZ? I hear alot about alpha bridge and LVOA

Don't worry user, it was probably a shit roll anyway :^)

I quit before Underground. Is this game saved?

Yes

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=dRqAFrMsA3Q

DZ itself is broken.

A proper PVP revamp is needed and Massive knows this.

I know that its broken. How can i abuse of the fact that it is broken.

get a 4 man group, 3 in AB, 1 as Reclaimer healer.

i have a mix and match of gear, can i just roll up in the DZ and get free shit or will i get stomped? whats the objective there?

So what's the deal with uncomplicated and the famas? I feel like the gun is one of the harder ARs to control, so is it really worth it to have no stability mods on it? Or is it just something you dump into your second slot for an AB build?

any place with a sale on the division season pass? I missed the black friday :(

Depends. DZ is filled with ganksquads most of the time and they have minmaxed builds most of the time if you dont want to PVP and consider yourself lucky enough to not get killed by ganksquads, use whatever build you wanna use

Yea, Famas is the second weapon you use to get the talents. so no need to mod it

Humble Bundle had a sale, i dont know if it's still on. Gold edition for $45. If not, wait some more for Christmas sales.

You can but stability mods on it and keep the talent, just the damage goes down but 10-12% straight damage talent is still going be one of the best, also if you run AB and put stability on other gun it will decrease uncomplicated anyway but yeah your right people only use it with AB and then pick a better AR to go with it.

fuck, everything is on sale except survival and the season pass, i guess ill have to wait

you already have the base game? i think season pass is also on sale. but its not very long to christmas sales anyway

Alright good to know. It's funny that it only decreases to like 10%, still totally worth it. Thanks anons

Yeah, i do have the base game, season pass is 39,99€, ill simply wait a couple weeks and get it for 20€.

This, also if this season pass is over in couple months, at which point the price will plummet even without a sale.

>yfw you can't help having a cheeky grin on when ever you run past Bullet King