FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>a montage of all the characters in the series as you are the blood plays would've been a better ending than the custom night cutscenes

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/UbeY/
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry6hoTtdxbAEECy2zHY3kU1jgIERstmB1YehZqKMRU4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat stuff you've got there, keep it up.

picosong.com/UbeY/

Reposting Nightmare for new thread

Thanks! I got plenty ideas that are hatchin' as we speak

Someone got left behind, it seems.

Sleeping after a traumatic accident can be pretty tough, especially when you're just a kid living in the suburbs. But Mike's sleep patterns might not be permanent. What's really important is how he and his brother can connect to each other, thanks to their father.

This is the first part of "Irreparable", reposted.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry6hoTtdxbAEECy2zHY3kU1jgIERstmB1YehZqKMRU4/edit?usp=sharing

I'm getting a lot of varying tones here. It's like half of them are posing for a family sitcom and half of them are standing in front of an explosion ready to kick some ass.

Snow is comfy

Everything's going to work out in the end, right?

Snow is cool exactly once a year. Anymore after that and it becomes a pain in the ass.

Does Starchy even have longterm plans? I thought he just sort of winging it. Especially since the games won't leave anything alone.

Nope. He's had his comic all planed out for a while now. That's probably one of the reasons the quality remains so consistent.

The series ends when pupper kills everyone.

The itsy-bitsy spider climbed into your room

There needs to be more spider Ballora.

So she is planning to go to sleep with me, cute.

I'll give this a read when I'm not so tired.

Is it so cold you can't hold it are handed or is it not that cold?

I can acknowledge what the artist tried to to do to make Ballora spookier, by using the angle and the reaching out to make her look bigger and more intimidating but all it really does is make me want some water.

The spider-walk idea really was a missed opportunity on Scott's part, though. Custom Night would've been perfect for it.

That was pretty damn good.

I haven't played the first FNAF game in a long, long time. I encourage anybody who's more into the series for horror to do so if they haven't, as it really is a good game, regardless of the sequels.

I think my favorite moment going back to it tonight was when I heard exhaling and some muttering as Bonnie was moving around.

Is this the movie that everyone's been talking about? I really don't want to watch this if its just 1 hour of autism.

>decide to play it again
>realize I have to pay for it and download it because when I played it in the past, it was on my computer but on someone else's Steam account
>"Well I don't mind starting from Night 1"
>Steam knows I've already gotten through Night 4 though
>"Oh hey, guess I'll just see right away if I can finally beat this thing."
>Beat Night 5 on first try

Yaaay. Somehow it feels essential to at least have FNAF 1 beaten.

She's a good bot, she gets that hug and a share of some rations. Also, morning there Crisis.

Who is this mysterious king

I watched it, it's just an hour of autism

Good morning user.
Who indeed.

Hope you slept better, also not feeling sick too hopefully. About time for me to hit the hay wile I can.

This idea for the nightmare bots was a good idea

>Kerosene & Cola
I literally just wrote a thing about a robot enjoying a Gin & Turps. Damn this hivemind.
Seriously whenever I feel confidant enough to post an original story here you gazump me and I fear I'll look like a Crisis-copycat.

I'm pretty happy with it too.
Do it anyone ya goof.

FNAF 1 and 3 in particular had a very melancholic undertone. Like what was happening was horrifying and fucked up, but it was also tragic, that this place that was supposed to be the pinnacle of childhood innocence became a gruesome nightmare. There's several minigames in 3 that have this very somber tone that I feel is important to have in the background of what made FNAF what it was.

If my life depended on it, if I had to find one thing that I actually liked about the book, it's that it did focus on how fucking awful the entire Fazbear incident was for everyone involved. At the very least, the premise feels grounded. It feels human. Now this is of course lessened by the fact that the book's only fatality is an expendable cop with five minutes of screentime, and the fact that the eponymous homicidal animatronics never actually score a single kill, but it was at least ATTEMPTING to keep a sense of legitimacy to what the original games were instead of jumping straight off the cliff into the camp abyss like fucking SL and its retarded-ass B-movie shit.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that with the original games I actually felt something. Like I was invested. All I get from 4 onwards is a lingering sense of dissapointment and yearning.

>do it anyone

Crisis, you ok there buddy?

For some reason I can't stop picturing the king as a funtime plush, not AI or anything, just a "pull my cord and I speak" plush

I don't think I've ever been okay.
That sounds like a much better idea than what I have planned and would make more sense with how dumb the nightmare bots are.

Aww, look at those cutes, nightmare bots are just misunderstood

But Broken Blue Bon isn't a Nightmare.

Would you let Funtime Foxy come out from behind the curtains?

I bet he jacks off in there a lot.

>he

So I havent played SL but is there a reason why funtime foxy has a little curtained area; i get the original had pirate cove but isn't SL like a storeroom/maintenance center?

It's in the custom night, i don't believe there's any 'real' explanation

>she

Of course they are. Good user, trust the Nightmares.

Michael says, "I did it, I found it. It was right where you said it would be. They were all there. They didn't recognize me at first, but then they thought I was you."

Could 'it' be the spring bonnie suit?

So Cheyenne Mountain is the nightmare bot Legion of Doom?

One can only wonder what kind of monstrous powers could have forced its original owners out.

Why would that be an important thing to find or care at all about

It's a fucking rabbit costume

Or the Private Room. Springsuits don't sound like Mike's jam after being stuck in one on Night 4.

>Implying you're playing as Mike

What kind of monstrous powers indeed.

So what can we actually conclude from SL? Mike or William are springtrap, and one of them got scooped right are two definites, yes?

Does it matter?

Maybe

Half-face is a good boy

It's William's fursona and waifu, you asshole!!!!!11!!!!111!!!!!!

Bout to turn his life round.

>after Michael was done being useful to him, William wanted him dead, which is why he led him to the Spring Bonnie suit but didn't say that it could springtrap him
>this is why Michael's so pissed and wants to find William

Do they know springtrap isn't even a real robot

What if Springtrap is William though

Because, you know, that would actually make sense and not be retarded?

Are there actually two distinct purple guys? I remember people use to say there were two different ones prior to all this.

Oh I get it. It's a reference to The People's Court. Clever.

Michael's dialogue has an electronic tone to it (even since the start) and ends up distorting right as Springtrap shows up. I don't know how the cutscene can make it any more obvious that Michael is Springtrap.

I agree that it's a really retarded plot twist, though.

Springtrap was too clever an idea for Scott. He has to ruin him so that people don't get the woefully misguided idea that he actually knows what he's doing.

It was a theory during FNAF 2 because there was the tall skinny purple sprite with the badge, and the more short blocky and pinkish sprite without a badge.

Honestly, I blame the retarded kids who are obsessed with "solving the lore!!!" and knowing every minute and trivial detail. The fact that Scott panders to these people who don't understand that the key to horror is the unknown is what leads him to make dumbass plots like this.

I'd bet you 100 goddamn bucks that absolutely none of the underages on Reddit or Steam have ever seen The Thing or even a goddamn Hammer horror film. None of this "lore" horseshit is scary or memorable, it's fucking schlock.

Those two seem quite different, at this point I doubt it's just a coiniciedence. Did the death games confirm they both killed kids?

The first sprite sometimes appeared when you were Freddy wandering around with the "SAVE THEM" background sounds, and upon him touching you the screen would go black and it said "you can't" in the corner.

The second sprite appears during the "Go go go!" Foxy minigame. He's standing outside the cove when you come out, and when you go to the next room over, the kids that were there earlier are now dead.

Interpret all that how you will.

I'm pretty sure that they were originally intended to both be the same guy but now he's retconning shit via contrived asspull so that he can make more games

Until Scott outright states verbatim that Purple is not Springtrap, I will continue to ignore these idiotic implications. Fuck him and his Shyamalan-tier writing.

He's more than meets the eye.

Alright /5N@F/, what are the keys to good horror?

>Nightmare bots are more like Space Pirates than vicious bloodthirsty killer zombie robots

S-Stop trying to make me like them!

For me it's hearing / knowing that somethings there but you can't see them.

Flashy jumpscares

Creepy shit happening to characters you care you about.

Erotic jumpscares

i wanna fuck that

>ywn give your blue gay husbando the dick
>Ghost still gives zero fucks about TB

Life is suffering.

A cause for apprehension

Toy bonnie is not for that kind of entertainment!

>thick blue thighs with an ass to match
>silky smooth plastic shell built for rubbing and cuddling
>big ol' glowing green eyes to get lost in
>wears mascara with girly eyelashes despite being a guy
>was mistaken for a girl until Ladies Night confirmed he was male
>virtually every depiction of him is a girl or girly faggot built for sex
>canon jumpscare consists of him jumping into your arms to give you a kiss

You're not exactly providing any compelling evidence to say otherwise, user.

Nothing describes Blonnie quite as well as "built for sex" does.

Scott really wanted a plot twist for FNAF 6, user. I hope all this means is that Skinman Mike might appear as an enemy. The scene's vague enough that he could be talking about being springtrappd or scooped, so fingers crossed that he doesn't screw up one of the best animatronics in the series for good by choosing the former.

I can't argue with that

Okay /5N@F/, real talk: what would you have done for a FNaF 2 to keep the proper spookiness of the first game? What would you have done for a FNaF 3?

>so fingers crossed that he doesn't screw up
He will.

EXTREME CLOSEUPS

I think having the phantoms bother you in different ways rather than just staring at them too long would have been better. Whispers in the distance would have been a good touch. When the vents start to fail, having the environment become more decrepit would have added to the overall mood.

FNAF 2's story was actually mostly fine. Only thing I'd change is the chronology of the murders to make it very clear that only five children were killed.

Now the gameplay? That needs a complete overhaul. FUCK the music box, that thing needs to go. There should be a way of deterring the animatronics from actually entering the office, with the mask being only a last resort. That way you don't have eleven fucking guys in a conga line towards your office.

3's story is also fine. I'd keep that as is. Gameplay's a little shaky though. Make the Phantoms avoidable instead of RNG hell and for god's sake make that wimpy jumpscare noise a little more forceful.

4's story needs to be expunged and reworked from the ground up. Just fuck the whole thing, seriously. I don't even know HOW I would fix that, it's a complete mess, an affront to the very art of storytelling. The gameplay's pretty solid though, but I'd change the Nightmare designs to be less generic and more organic/repulsive.

SL honestly should not have been made. It's terrible.

Something sadly missing from later games was ambient sounds. It gave me chills when it was near dead silent and im stressing out only to hear foxy sing or the carousel music kick up.

The carousel music was such a tiny thing but it added such an air of authenticity to the place. Every time I hear that little ditty I can imagine exactly what Fazbear's is like during the day.

>all these meme answers
The single most important thing for horror is atmosphere. If you have a good atmosphere than everything else can be absolute shit and it could still be serviceable.

Not sure if it counts as part of atmosphere but the setting was also pretty important to me for FNAF. One of the main reasons I can't find SL scary at all is because it takes place in a ridiculous sci-if laboratory full of comical unrealistic shit.

>SL honestly should not have been made. It's terrible.

You disgust me

I agree with him. Judged by gameplay alone you could argue that it's the best FNAF and I wouldn't disagree, but not only is the story a massive pile of shit, but it retroactively makes every single other game in the series worse.

FNAF 2 would be a sequel. I have no idea how to write a game so brace yourself.

I'd retain the idea of newer, more marketable robots replacing the first game's crew. Instead of minigames, the story's hinted at through audio messages you can unlock and hallucinations. There's a room you can't access or view just like the Kitchen in the first game. This would be where they store the broken robots.

Near the end of Night 3, the first game's Freddy would activate, or something that looks exactly like it. This would be Phone Guy, who rips apart the new robots. He's sabotaging the restaurant in hope of being freed from this existential agony.

I'd allude to this by depicting Phone Guy as a deranged figure whose audio is derived entirely from his voice as a human. Clipping together sentences like "You'll-never-see-the-light-of-day again" and "Eyes-and-teeth". Maybe establish him as a friendly voice before the reveal, with him giving you the rundown on the night shift like he did in the first game.

Don't know about FNAF 3.