byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

file.house/cjQW.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3CTMntckk
pastebin.com/dPbqaTZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for everything is fine stop pissing yourself

Thank God it's over. See you around space cowboys

Second for Kolith!

The github will be back by tomorrow.
If it's not I will piss into my own face on camera and post it right here in this general.

CHARTER IS SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIT

a

It's literally nothing. There's some 40 copies of up to the day accurate code of the repo. Goon's having github get over themselves and the script kiddie is gonna get blown the fuck out for starting shit over this amazing piece of hey, run optipng file.house/cjQW.png . He doesn't have a leg to stand on under copyright.

>Taking up the entire couch by yourself

JULIA IS OBESE. OBESE

>Rail viewing platform

This trap obsession is getting out of control. Just the other day I was hanging out with my mates and we saw a hot lady walk by. I said, damn look at that lady I bet she has nice boobies and all my friends were like Haha yeah lol Haha and then my friend was like yeah and she probably has nice DSLs and we all were like oh snap lol Haha and then my other friend said and I bet she has a nice ghrobbing cock too and then my other friends were like yeah Haha but I was like woah I want her to have a vagina so I can put my penis in it and then my friends started making fun of me and they called me pussyboy and started punching me in the shoulder and they kept making fun of me for never having sucked a girls penis and they were relentless until I was crying and then finally they all started kicking me while I was laying on the ground and they left and I was just sitting there in the dust

so close lost the wires by one tile

What is this, another Celt promise?

is not

The shielding goes through emitters so you can do the east side too.

cool will do next time

But if the github is down for a week? HOW WILL CELT BE ABLE TO FIX HIS 100 BUGS IN TIME?

How did you put the coffee dispenser in the wall?

Do it next time.
In medical

No THANKS

>DSLs
>mfw I immediately wondered why the copypasta thought she would have a nice DSL modem

That's my secret trick I'll never outright tell anybody, sorry. I use it in all my dumb café builds.

What happened

Shut up you faggot. You'll attract HIM. And we all knows what happens when 「Doesn't Play」 hears of something.

>Build machine frame
>Build wall girders without moving from that spot
>Complete machine and wall
so tough

I should add it's really simple, just basic construction knowledge. I just think it looks neat and I don't want lots of people to copy me.
Are you talking about me? I'm posting you know, and I just played a few.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3CTMntckk

Foam sealant happened

Because I'm really going to build myself R-Walls, right?

I just started a few days ago and am having such a great time playing. Just want to give a shout out to all the people who go out of their way to help you learn a job. You guys are the real MVPs.

THE END TIMES ARE UPON US. OH GOD CELT WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU.

>deconstruct
>rebuild
Wow so hard

You don't seem to understand, but it's okay. Wish you didn't have to be so hostile about it though.

I'm not the same guy and was just shitposting

>Stop at eva
>Stop by chem or just ghetto chem thermite
>Fwoosh
>Build
>Done
Doesn't take long if you're just gonna deconstruct with tools instead either. It's a bit of a craps shoot but sometimes you can give a bored engineer a job and some credits

Turning the AI core into a large kitchen when?

>consult a lawyer

so are we just gonna host it privately in the meantime or what

STOP

No

S T O P

When you lose all sense of right or wrong

Source?

>you will never pour oil on the AI and massage its capacitors

The only one who's going to have to consult a lawyer is the guy who filed the DMCA, considering doing that without authorization from the copyright holder is illegal.
And considering the copyright holder is trying to help us fix this, he clearly didn't have it

It's getting crispy in here

>tfw malf's are always shitters instead of a mildly subversive force
>tfw shitter ghost lusting for valids smash dat mf posibrain then cock it up for everyone when we're trying to play the long con
Misery

That's honestly genius

yeah let's cool it down

Yeah genius heavy metal poisoning.

let's go for a dip and have us a nice swim

>being vulnerable to poison
pfft

Why do you think he thinks it's genius?

>I got 16 will and 5 con cum at me bro

Well, I guess I can't force you to read the rules, just enforce it when you don't.

how about a relaxing, cool bath

Don't get me aroused. That's how malf rounds happen.

nah like the oil cools the parts, and when it starts to overheat it lets you know by cooking food for you, so it's a win/win scenario

Nah, lets just bee ourselves
Nigger I was going to post that

oh fuck i'm allergic
get em outta here, mouse

Spiderbro has your back

Pomf has explicitly said this is metagaming. Spacing the TTVs, heads jumpsuits and other steal objectives, unhooking atmos at roundstart cause the AI might be malf, etc. I am sad to not leave room for discussion but these determined to be intentionally using knowledge of how round types work and acting in opposition to the purpose of the station so that you can win.

It is a research station. It will have some inherent risks. Maybe there's room for discussion about reconfiguring atmospherics at roundstart to make it less sabotage prone but unless things have dramatically changed since I was last active (and the comments being quoted lead me to believe things have not changed), these are firmly against the rules.

What if Celt is the person that filed the DMCA takedown so he doesn't have to do his 100 bugfixes?

Only two tried to save the station. They paid the ultimate price. Some gave all.

>you'll never hang out with your engibros
What happened to human engineers?

outsourced for cheap bird labour

Is this some kind of new lewd meta?

It was fun killing vampires with you, cop friends! You're the best!

What kind of pseudo-hitler would I be if I didn't make headless antagonists give me head, qutie literally.

>be assistant
>want to just steal a EVA suit and become a human trader
>grabbing welding goggles in science in case I need to bust my way through a wall with a welder
>Gary sees me
>has an offer for me
>greytide implant
>cut into the armory just in case shit goes bad
>steal HoS jumpsuit
>objective complete!
>"you ever heard of columbine?"
>start shooting up the station
>vampire out of nowhere
>vamp can ZA WARUDO
>die when vamp fucks up the hall above the bridge
>corpse glitches standing up while dead for some reason
>Gary tries to save me in medbay since I wasn't visibly dead
>gets cut down by sec in the halls after fending off the vampire multiple times from my delicious blood
First time being antag was pretty fun, but I wonder about the trader life that could have been...

It has been done hundreds of times and your gimmick was neither post-worthy or original. You were not the first and you won't be the last

>inb4 mad cuz dead
I didn't even play the round

i swear i've read this exact post before
is this a copypasta or some shit

Justsumguy is cute, CUTE! How do I get him to notice me?

Back off, he is MINE!

Discord.

pastebin.com/dPbqaTZs

What did he mean by this?

ss13.moe/index.php/bans
>Ick ock'd in the Discord because he got salty and posted before thinking
What did she mean by this?

What are you getting your waifu for Christmas?

>tfw your husbando always visits you and says hai

It's almost if bad players (the discord) invite more bad players (avada) who then break rules (ic in ooc) and act like a shitter (lewd spamming ooc)

I want to beep together with my mommifu in a chirstmas-themed derelict!

>tfw you're medbay and he only visits because he wants hyperzine

>tfw no more husbando
Like tears in the rain.

What's a good job for learning game mechanics in general? I've got the basics of medway down, and am planning on being competent at the basics in all jobs, but was thinking of something like engineering or atmospherics next

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Escape shuttles on fire off the edge of Tau Ceti. I watched taser bolts glitter in the dark near the CentComm dock.

>tfw watching all your friends become plasma from the other side of a window

I just noticed the claim, who is so buttblasted they made a copyright claim on the git? Did we "steal" something from goon or what?

>Power
Engineer
>Engineering autismo-projects
Atmos tech, mechanic, Mommi
>Social interactions
Security, service (bartender, chaplain), HoP
>Health
Medical Doctor
>Health HC
Virology
>Survival
Assistant
>Smuggler
Cargo, Vox Trader
>Open doah
AI
>Human ham
Silicon

Engineering lets you understand how the power works, but you need to read the wiki to at least set up the easier sources (Solars, AME, Singuloth). There is also telecomms, which is CE restricted but you may have to fix it anyways and atmos.
Apparently it's some fucktard who barely even coded. They've united all the other codebases

DMCA guy here.

> write tool for goon
> some jerk steals code
> goon makes public release
> Veeky Forums steals tool from stolen release
> ask a few coders if i can DMCA
> DMCA
> goon not so happy
> revert DMCA

problem solved, just need to wait for the US to wake up.

fuck off

Why is there an underscore right *there*

You seem upset.

The only thing I'm worried about with some jobs is if I fuck it up, or am not fast enough or something - it's fine in medbay as the wiki is good and there's lots of people, but I'm worried if it's setting up the power or something I'll fuck it or destroy the station or something

Its almost a rite of passage, fucking up and destroying the station as a engie, making the whole station angry singuloth was released in less than 5 minutes, its fine mate, just dont do it more than 3 times in a row and you should get a pass.

How do you eat that?

Because it's cyber and shit.
>engi
>never accidentally released singulo
>never spaced himself trying to fix a breach
>never flooded Engineering plasma because you're filling the tanks
>never took your time setting up the engine so by the time you're done half the station is in the dark
Come on, son. You won't learn unless you fuck up. Besides, there is no problem if you're new (and of course, unintentional).

Like this, gang

somebody explain me this fetish