/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: SHADILAY EDITION

How high will TrumpCoin moon?
Will our humble water filter salesman promote TrumpCoin?
What color will you choose for your new lambo?

Shadilay!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

Yet another TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.new#new
pastebin.com/X1jtMVKg
support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1404398-what-is-the-minimum-amount-of-digital-currency-that-i-can-purchase-
trumpcoin.com
trump-coin.info
github.com/TRUMPCOIN
github.com/samshadwell/TrumpScript
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Silver club here not sure if it will get me a lambo but I would take a yellow one.

wew

>drop shadow
>gradient overlay
>webshite

seems legit.

>dont fall for these microbubbles morons.

?
What do you mean?

i'm going for an Audi R8 as the upkeep is cheaper.

I dont know either

he's giving a critique of the OP picture.

Go Trumpcoin go! The Social media community grows everyday. If Alex Jones Advertises for it this thing will officially launch to outer space.

So I've been thinking about this seemingly pointless ranging between 7k and 10k. Could it be Depredation (Or anybody) keeping the 24h volume above 20BTC to convince Bittrex the coin is worthy?

Yes, this coin is heavily manipulated.

And if you don't want to take my insider opinion, the fundamentals say the same thing.

Idc if it is being manipulated as long as we get put on a new exchange the price will pump

It may not be as big a pump as you think.

Keep in mind, the biggest thing this coin had riding was that Trump tray may or may not even win.

Its ultimate goal has already been achieved, and the price didn't go to the kuiper belt, just low orbit.

I think it is. On the 8th/9th it could have gone higher but it was kept down. I'm more inclined to believe it is previous devs doing it though. I doubt it is depredation.

Yeah it could be gaynal7, or cucken65

So I got my trump wallet to work with help from the last general

But it keeps crashing my fucking laptop if I leave it on to sync. It's about half way finished, but it just turns keeps turning off my PC after about 30 minutes of letting it sync.

Anyone else have this problem? Or what could be the cause?

Man you guys are clueless. If this coin was being manipulated then there would have been a higher volume on the weeks before the election. But if you look in the history on coinmarketcap that wasnt the case. There is a renewed interest in TC since Trump won.

The only time this coin was heavily manipulated was when it was pumping right after the election. Some whale was suppressing the price. And no it wasnt the past devs they have no reason to suppress TC since they already hold enough. It was probably some Trump hater.

That is plausible, anyone can buy TC, even fucking liberals

Trump wants us all to be rich, right?

So when the fed raises interest rates "relatively soon" and crashes the fiat economy will crypto rise? I keep buying the dips but I'm getting tired of waiting.

Bitcoin will.

Shitcoins do poorly when bitcoin goes up.

no we aint no libs y u sad dat?

Sry my niggas but libs could crash this coin too

Trumpcoin shit shit shit Waves coin best coin.

Hahahahaha oh come on

bump

Bump my niggga

So bitbobb says a week of advertising on Infowars is $4k. But he is acting g like that's too much. I suggested a gofundme or something similar to pool money and make it happen. Between us all that's chump change compared to the return.

Gofundme sounds good, they need to do some form of marketing. There has basically been none apart from Twitter. There's no marketing fund from the ico so they need to raise it somehow.

We can't underestimate the potential of Alex Jones shilling for us. Other sites and newsgroups will suddenly be curious. Not to mention all the public listeners. Trump personally thanked him on election night, I mean damn, you couldn't get a better fan base to expose it to.

Indeed. We must make this happen. I think we have enough serious supporters to raise this amount. If it's successful we'll all make our money back several fold.

Bump for this lads

How much Trumps do you guys hold?

Also take it to the bittalk forums. Depredation wants to wait for everything till the coin is "developed" but they haven't made the announcements this week they said were coming. and Bitbob might just be tard.

Why has no one discussed mentioning TrumpCoin to argument man? He loves the fuck out of crypto and Trump! The least we could do is a small name drop on a call-in show.

You mean discussed it again? There was an opportunity to go on his show. It's probably still an option.

Clarification of development plans would be good. I agree marketing needs to happen but a roadmap would be a start at least. They need more to promote than just the coins name.

spoken like chicken,
good to know the shitty devs are actively patroling the trumpcoin threads

You guys know Molys not a dumb fuck right?

He'll suspect it's a scam (which it is) and edit it out if his show even if you shoe horn it into a legitimate call.

the things about trumpcoin is it is all discussion and no action. you are all giving too much power to the so called "devs". you are making suggestions to incapable people.

if you want to get molyneux to mention it, you contact him.

if you want a gofundme for the infowars advertising, make one.

you are putting way too much faith and trust in random people. you need to make trumpcoin great if you want it to be great.

>Depredation wants to wait for everything till the coin is "developed" but they haven't made the announcements this week they said were coming

he can't be calling the shots if he doesn't do what he says he'll do. he should say what is coming and why folks should wait. otherwise folks should take power and do what they want.

these devs only ostensibly have power because you are putting them on a pedestal. trumpcoin is decentralised which means anyone can do anything with it.

you don't need permission to take action.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.new#new

Gofundme is all set up. Can't get it to link here.

This is Krynn2 on the forums. I actually represent a small collective of investors. I would've preferred one of the devs with more name power had made it, but we are tired of relying on those shifty characters for everything. Fill it up and let's get that Jones/Infowars slot. Follow the link at the forum or just search for the Trumpcoin Advertising fund on gofundme

>please advertise my book

ADVERTISE IT YOURSELF

how long does it take the fucking trump wallet to sync?

fuck this thing, seriously. i'm immediately putting it back in a webpage wallet. you wouldn't be able to rely on trump wallet if you needed to trade immediately

A day or two. Then a few minutes everyday to remain synched. It's not slow when fully synched.

nice. i'll donate to it tomorrow, it is late just now.

and so, the final fueling for the Trumpcoin rocket begins.

>how do we know we can trust you
Idk about you guys, but I trust random new posters over any of the current or old "devs"

how does this work. If the fund is raised you are handing it over to Bob, Dep, or toad to pay for the ads or are you setting it up with Alex yourself?

Yup, the failed us really hard, lucky we didnt dox all of those losers

I trust nobody involved (new or old) but continued incompetence over any basic marketing is frustrating. They shouldn't need to be prompted to look into it

Some of those people are the same people (Add chicken to the list and others)

If you guys can get Alex Jones to shill this shit it may actually be worth investing a few shekels. I'm somewhat interested now.

?

Anyone care to know?

Why not, enlighten us please.

Elaborate nigga

Krynn2 here. I'll give it to Depredation or Bitbobb, or just contact the advertisers myself, whichever seems best. Just give us all your feedback about what makes you guys feel comfortable.

Like I posted in the thread, I'm just a holder that tired of sitting on my hands. I know it's a trust issue but after the Signal fiasco who can we trust anyway?

I'll follow the lead of the community, I'm lurking constantly. Also we just got our first $10 in the fund so thanks to whoever that was!

Depredation seems a good choice.

>I believe we might be getting ahead of ourselves a little, we shouldn't be advertising right now because we have nothing to advertise, but we could start collecting funds now to prepare for advertising in the future. ~ Depredation

It is a decentralized currency. That's more than enough to advertise on.

Sure there is bitcoin, but whats a bit? how can it back a coin?

TRUMP coin is instantly associated with THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, giving a sense that you can trust it.

The USA needs a decentralized money, Trump coin could be just the solution. We just need to advertise and get it into the hands of the normies as a means to once again have complete control of our money. Once in circulation, is when its power can grow and help in ways we just can't imagine right now.

This slow decline has me anxious. When's the next climb?

You should post that on there

>>

It should be advertised as a an investment in a commodity like gold, silver, bitcoin etc. What more is dep trying to establish further exactly? Enough of this vague "soon guys we got big things in the works" we need to see a solid plan and some action. Kyrnn go forward with the fund if he doesn't explain what he means. I say anyway.

If only Mr. Trump mentions it himself. Even by accident. Maybe someone can fake a video of it?

There will always be a next climb. Anytime Trump opens his stupid mouth and says something Trump will pump, I guarantee it. Be on the look out for lots of pumps leading up to inauguration.

Seriously, is he waiting for a red carpet? We need to be shilling TC 24/7, it will take time to grow and spread, we shouldn't be wasting time twiddling our thumbs.

Aaaand Bitbobb is shitting the new thread up with his retarded dump of meempictures once again.. I understand he's trying to do something positive for TC but his shit just makes the thread unreadable.

a very good point. Who is going to make the advert and what is it going to say?

if it is bitbob, then i'm not interested as he is clueless to be honest. the press release he was involved in was very poor.

>The USA needs a decentralized money,
you make a good point. The Currency for the New Economy

Don't care if I look like an idiot for posting this, but I've scoured the internet for hours trying to fix it.
Why is my wallet not connecting? It says I have no active connections. I added the extra nodes on the forum post to the conf file, but nothing.

Question for guys that unloaded during the election night:

how did you get rid of your TCs and make a profit when they were at their highest? Were you successful in trading them?

Quick question guys:
which platform do you use to buy Trumpcoin?
I'm new and I want to invest five or six hundred dollars.

>Buying memecoins when for the same amount you could buy 1/2 oz Gold or ~35 oz Silver

If youre asking about which exchange, i just made accounts on both yobit and ccex, and bought wherever was cheaper. Good luck

requesting the graph of the value of Trump coin

The android wallet is done

This is pretty much dumb risk - high reward situation.
I think this coin will become a meme and price will get to like 10$.

Krynn here. From the sound of it you guys are ready to make this thing happen ASAP. Bitbobb wants Dep in charge of the fund, but Dep seems to not want it yet. So until I hear otherwise I'll just manage the fund. Again, I don't mind turning it over should Depredation want it. But I'm ready to make it happen now friends.

We are at $130 in the fund now. At this rate Depredation will probably be ready by the time we fill it up anyway. We need some high energy in this thing.

Three, 30 second ads a day for a week to an audience of 2 million is what we are buying. That's grade A rocket fuel, ladies and gentlemen.

Just search Trumpcoin on gofundme

just decided to start playing with cypto and im running into a headache before I even get off the ground-

My trumpcoin wallet absolutely refuses to synch

it displays "(out of sync)" in red in the overview
-"not staking because wallet is offline"
-"0 active connections to trumpcoin network"
-logs just tell me it timed out during attempt to establish connection

I have:
-uninstalled and reinstalled (removing all stuff in appdata)
-made sure it's running as admin
-firewall disabled
-uPnP enabled in both routers (I'm on a daughter network within the main network for my home)
-manually downloaded the blockchain and placed it within the data folder

I've been looking for a list of terminals/nodes/whatever you call them to add to the .config file, but I can't seem to find anyone sharing that info for some reason.

Help?

Our transaction speed and the fact that we're decentralised and ideologically supportive of trump and open to using our currency for conservative causes is more than enough to advertise on i'd say

pasted from btctalk thread

addnode=185.117.72.185:8468
addnode=85.25.198.151:8468
addnode=79.98.29.42:43454
addnode=66.147.230.39:36680
addnode=71.163.30.4:61601
addnode=chain.blockpioneers.info

hope it helps

pastebin.com/X1jtMVKg

sounds spectacular, ill throw some money later today. MAGA and MCGA

me again

thanks

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

anyway, figured out the issue.

Had to enable always run as admin via properties. Just doing rightclick>run as admin wasn't good 'nuff for some reason. Synching well now w/ 7 connections

Question: What's the average connection strength for the network? Just curious

also - anyone know if it's actually worth mining this stuff still? just want to dick around with it a little, not worried about the profit - just dont want to spend a month mining to get nothing like others that higher up on difficulty scale. If I can make a hundred or two a day I'd consider that to be great

I got same problem. Adding nodes is not really helping.

this is also what i did at the beginning. buy bitcoins from wherever you think is easiest, transfer them to both exchanges and buy what is cheapest

great news. any details on it/link for info? do you need testers?

i usually have 16 connections when staking. you can't mine it. instead it is proof of stake. if you have your wallet open and staking, you effectively accrue interest at 2% p.a. i would usually get some coins from staking every few minutes.

Where can it be downloaded?

Coin is literally dead.
I hope the early bagholders escaped and now the holders are those who bought at 15k.

Wrong thread bud, sounds like you're looking for the WAVES thread.

Post the graph if you dare.

then how do i go about getting coins without buying? 2% of 0 is still 0

also who offers the lowest buyin price? I keep seeing 50 usd as minimum in the places i look.

I'm interested in just playing, 10 bucks here, 10 bucks there

you need to buy coins. you can buy $10 of btc on coinbase apparantly

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1404398-what-is-the-minimum-amount-of-digital-currency-that-i-can-purchase-

then transfer it to yobit or c-cex and trade the bitcoin for trumpcoins. it is a bit convoluted at the moment i agree, but it is what it is.

yobit is cheaper at the moment and generally i have found

Exactly.

Dumb question
Is it safe to use c-cex as an alternative wallet to keep trumps for a longer time? I don't want to get involved with the wallet since I see people keep having issues with it. Im new to cryptocurrencies and want to get involved but don't want to make moves until I know more.

The wallet works people just freak out because it takes a few hours to initially sync up.

why isn't it open source?

I won't trust this shit nigga

there is a risk that the exchanges could either be hacked or could just takes everyones coins and run, you have to decide whether this is a large risk.

personally, i have half in the wallet and a quarter of my stack on each exchange.

i'd say buy them and leave them on the exchange, maybe see about getting the wallet set up after. use the 2-step password on the exchanges for more security if you want.

WHY IS THE ANDROID WALLET NOT OPEN SOURCE?

I'm hoping the gofundme picks up over this week, we really should be clamoring for it. If we buy the Alex Jones slots, then we are getting alot for our money.

-exposing the coin to 2 million daily listeners that are mostly Trump supporters and fans of anything with "crypto" attached to it.

-exposing it to other news sites, radio stations, bloggers and and anyone else that may want to report on it.

-exposing it to Alex himself, since it's going to come from his own mouth 3 times a day. He would be wise to invest in it himself and shill it for free to make his own profit.

-and finally, exposing it to the big man President Trump himself. That's an inevitability.

And its only $4000 and some change
for this ticket straight to the moon.

> 2 million daily listeners that are mostly Trump supporters and fans of anything with "crypto" attached to it.
> muh we are in the news

This shit won't work

1. First, the Tcoin website does not offer any software or information, how to exchange $ currency into Tcoin.

2. Second, there are several websites, by different groups

trumpcoin.com
trump-coin.info

3. Third, the shit is not open source

github.com/TRUMPCOIN
github.com/samshadwell/TrumpScript

I mean, check the repositories. It's satire.

This Tcoin shit smells to high heaven desu.

desu desu desu