You're now the official CEO of General Motors

You're now the official CEO of General Motors.

What do?

go bankrupt again because I can't compete

LOSE TO FORD

Close the doors.
/thread

this

Bring back the Corvair, with a V8 of course.

keep trolling "supercars" for half price

>try to bring back corvair
>go bankrupt

LMAO GM CANT COMPETE

gm is the ultimate troll.

leaving oil all over the track

>Implying the almighty trump lord wouldn't have GM's back.

needing the god emperors help not to go bankrupt

TIPTOPLEL

hire someone that doesn't make cars that look like they belong in children's movies

Fix all the fucking problems with the Silveraydo.

Fix the Chevy shake and the torque control BS.

>stop all production of current designs
>start retromods of most popular generation of popular models with modern materials and engines.

Square body trucks, gen 1 camaros, huge land barge caddys, 442s, etc everywhere.

Bring back oldsmobile

>trump
>bailouts

Bring back pontiac.
Make a retro (since that's what the other car companies are doing) Trans am based loosely around a 79 look.
Maybe put an ls455 in it.
Partner with B&M and put Trans coolers in all the vettes.
Lap the ring to set a time so I don't have to see all these bs threads anymore.

>modern square body 2500

Its not like they arent already boxy

Send all resources to develop the Corvette further. I want to crush those fucking Germans, Italians and British with AMERICAN MIGHT! Build a car that's so much better and so much cheaper that we snuff them out for good. The Corvette will be THE sports car.

>grand sport
>vs a Nismo
You're an idiot for comparing a mid tier Corvette against the top tier GTR. The Z06 is still $20,000 cheaper than the base model GTR.

why am i a woman?

>New RWD worldwide Commodore, badged as a Chevrolet in the US, with the Calais variant being a Buick to compete with the Charger/300.
>New FWD Commodore would be called the Torana, with higher end models being called the Kingswood.
>Build simple, basic, yet capable 4x4 off the old Isuzu Trooper platform, similar in vein to the 70 series Land Cruiser. Also offer a steel tray pickup variant.
>Make coupe version of new worldwide Commodore, called the Monaro in Australia, and the Chevelle in NA. Slot it beneath the Camaro
>Build small, RWD car to compete with the Toyobaru. Call it the Monza, with a turbocharged performance model called the Spyder.

I liked the idea of turning the "Corvette" name into a Brand which is what i heard from some sources GM wanted to do and based on things we know such as licencing the "E-ray" name they are probably going to make an Electric Corvette to sell along side the Stingray in the future.

>FR and MR layouts with hybrid and all-electric options
>Have a luxurious trim with a decked out interior like that of a Ferrari California or Bentley GT with a smooth V8 and very comfy suspension setup
>Northstar V8 successor only this time iron out any and all kinks to now be the flagship reliable smooth and powerful V8 for Cadillac and luxury corvettes
>have a track/enthusiast oriented trim complete with roll-cage and aero-kit like a GT3 RS

>make shitboxes like the Saturn S series again or on the same principle

>New RWD worldwide Commodore, badged as a Chevrolet in the US, with the Calais variant being a Buick to compete with the Charger/300.
I like this too of course make sure the new commodore is on the Alpha platform because the Zeta is fat and long since outdated and i wanted a cheap 4-door Alpha platform car and the commodore could easily fill that slot not to mention be a great police fleet car.

>Build small, RWD car to compete with the Toyobaru. Call it the Monza, with a turbocharged performance model called the Spyder.
This too.

>floor it

Start selling Holdens in the US.

DOHC 6.2 in corvette ,then put 5.3 option avaliable in everycar.

let them burn, the aftermarket part companies that rise from the ashes and become their own automotive companies would be glorious. Just like the banks, just let the broke stay broke. But yeah he'd probably just float them taxpayer $$ just to maintain the status quo like cuckbama.