No 4x4 thread? 4x4

No 4x4 thread? 4x4

89 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Nigga.

might as well use this one that thread image maxed

Happy thanks giving ORG

Glad I could Help lol

little Kota checkin in :P
As I was saying, 318. I thought it would of died two years ago. But it just keeps on tickin. Ive been running 15w40 oil in it for a year now with no issues. 5w30 was getting too thin and after a big mountain climb or towing, oil pressure would drop too low at idle. Never sounds knocky. When it does go Im thinking about swaping a 5.9L magnum in :) same wire harness haha. No replacement for displacement. Ive all ready rebuilt the transmission and rear diff. Rear diff has a LSD now lol, wishing I spent more on a locker but the lsd works way better than open. Heres a picture of when I accidentally plowed into a big rock and knocked the balljoint out of my upper control arm... lol.

what a lovely jeep!

>been wanting a comanche 4x4 forever
>only ones ever for sale are rusted out 2wd junk
>suddenly a '91 4x4 manual pops up
>looks in decent condition from pics
>seller says it runs and drives no problem (probably lying, but have a LBZ Duramax and could borrow a trailer and pick it up)
>only $1200
>for sale an hour and a half away
>pops up during probably the busiest four days of the year for me while trying to finish up a big group term project
>finally done with that bullshit, ad is still up earlier today when I check, plan to call guy when I get home and maybe go check it out
>get home, ad no longer up

life is a real POS

Going to start saving money for a Jeep Cherokee XJ come new years

Suppose we should.

You win this round, Wagoneer man.

thanks bro
>more images of jeep

I fucking LOVE comanches.
I hit a rock with my front crossmember last weekend :c Truck still drives ok but I cant keep nailing that cross member lol.

I used to have a 2wd std besides the wagoneer. It's a real good one too

and more, with new bumper, winch plate, and winch is coming in the mail now, hype af

Thanks Yo!!

Post moar! How do you like those tires?

Jackall saved my ass so many times. Although thats how I fucked up my rear bumper lol. I backed into a tree to straighten after I ruined it.

they are second generation ko's NOT ko2's, they are old, sun baked, but have a ton of tread left. So basically not eh shitty first ones, but these have a slightly more aggressive edge tread. They are pretty gripy, tough, and plenty big for the jeep being 31's with a 4cyl and 4:10 gears.

>no mention of "offroad" or "org"
How am I going to find this thread now?!

>took my new Duratecs for a spin
>muddy tay.exe

me with the heep

>offroad thread
>tay hasn't posted
EVERYBODY PANIC
>EVERYBODY PANIC
EVERYBODY PANIC
>EVERYBODY PANIC
EVERYBODY PANIC

See

>hits mud puddle
>giant billowing fog
>PSSSSSSSSSS

What up Jeep dudes? I'm looking at a 93 Cherokee tomorrow, is there anything special I should know about so I can check that everything's in good condition? Thanks dudes.

No pics of new DuraTracs because I bought a $300 camera and for some reason I didn't use it

Here's a picture of duratec insted

I need tires

>unibody