pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>dead:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkYVu4guA6k
youtube.com/watch?v=QREjeBF-bQA
youtube.com/watch?v=CcI0QpCfbwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u

Why is the Profaned Capital so shit? What is the Profaned Flame? Did they quickly write this game in flash an hour before a deadline?

Literally nth for hoping Souls is dead for good

>Why is the Profaned Capital so shit?
Time

>What is the Profaned Flame?
is

>Did they quickly write this game in flash an hour before a deadline?
convoluted

Can someone recommend an efficient way to deal with NG+7 Deacons? I don't mind if it's a little slow, I just want consistency. I have literally every build and spell possible, so anything goes as long as it works.

Reminder that there are people who unironically had trouble with Gundyr

>parrying bosses
Gross

youtube.com/watch?v=tkYVu4guA6k

Just do this and swing wildly safe in the knowledge that you can't actually die. Bring repair powder.

Did this guy get any replies from shill"bro"?

>limit breakers
This guys is great except for the gimmick voice filter. I guess it's better than if he has a shitty voice irl but the voice is seriously annoying.

Still, the guy has great contentm

Nope, FML...

I mean at least you know he read it, I'm sure he reads everything tweeted to him. He just didn't want to reply to it for obvious reasons.

He's /ourguy/.

>that animation
>that hitbox
>all in a completely recycled area fighting a completely recycled boss
And DaS 3 fags bitch about DaS 2.

At least the music was good

He made a video w/ his real voice and the comment section was filled with people asking for him to go back to the ebin text to speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=QREjeBF-bQA
I like his stuff though.

He uses his speaking voice every so often because he probably recognizes that the gimmick is a gimmick and should take a break every now and then.

Oh well you tried. I'm sure it made him feel like shit regardless.

He goes back from his office into his house, unsure of how many days he has left with his daughter before the judge rules in the mother's favor. In quiet moments when he's alone all of this comes back to him and stings like an old would opening all over again. Maybe your post was just a single turd in the ocean of shit he's drowning in but all of it contributes.

>tfw watching the bunch of webms from the iron flesh guy near the end of the last thread

Damn... idk famm. Part of me really wants to try that out with my low level invasion character, probably with a movement weapon art weapon like quickstep weapons or millwood battle axe or anything else I'm forgetting, maybe something with charge? I never see that shit used anymore but it looks like fun.

Problem is it's very easy to counter with lightning, I always use a knight's crossbow since it's my favorite xbow in the game and I know if I ever saw that shit I'd just pew pew the guy for a million damage.

In an alternate universe where dark souls is not a hit, what do you think we get from From next? Let's say it only does as well as DeS and there won't be DaS 2 or 3.

I like his actual voice more desu.

Serious question: do you have schizophrenia?

does additional bonus physical damage scale with weapon rating in DaS2?
I wanna try giant warrior club + ring of blades + sacred oath 60 str physical dmg build
should I infuse my weapon? Will it even deal dmg on par with other builds?

>our guy

(laughing my arse off)

there's only one guy deserving of being called our guy

and that's none other than . . .

the CHAMPION OF CARTHUS

THE PROPHET OF PASSIVE PLAY

THE DON OF "DO NOTHING" DEFENSE

THE MAESTRO OF MOVEMENT

THE SCINTILLATING SUPERSTAR OF SPACING

REDDIT'S BANE

THE ONE

THE ONLY

THE IMMORTAL

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT

METAMAAAAAAAASSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnd

t. scott

Holy shit his normal voice is actually good. And I only went to the vid to sample his voice and ended up watching the entire thing. He's good.

>my 27" ezio screen got stolen by a scummy delivery man

fuck my eternal life senpai

no, his voice is actually amazing. he only does it for the memes.

I'm not enb's sister so no, I'm not mentally ill.

My opinion of Scott Jund changed during the ribbit fiasco. For what it's worth he's at least very capable of causing drama in the Reddit Darksouls community. The only downside to jund is how people will accuse you of being a jundist whenever he makes a video out of a hipster weapon I'm usingvat a particular time.

plz respond

I like it more than listening to some dudes voice trying to sound relaxed and funny

How would that even work? The company knows he was to deliver it, if he didn't then only he could have stolen it and will get busted.

The company in question is allowed to leave it on my doorstep, and the log shows that he delivered it even though I was outside working on my car that whole day. I'm 100% sure no delivery car arrived at my house or my neighbours. His word against mine. TLDR I'm fucked.

Hasn't he used pretty much every weapon possible at this point? I mean fuck he even made a video with the heysel pick and ritual spear. No one is safe.

No one except my LK Long Spear which just barely got passed over for the Greatlance, thank god.

It was probably some dumb nigger who can't plan further than his dick and took it to the pawn shop to pay off his drug debts.

Regardless you should call the cops and tell the company you're done giving them business so if the employee does anything like this again they know it's him.

lmao america ladies and gentlemen
in any european country you would be reimbursed and cops would look into it

Already done

>I'm not enb's sister so no, I'm not mentally ill.
that would implying that being enb's sister is a necessary (not just sufficient) condition for being mentally ill
>e's at least very capable of causing drama in the Reddit Darksouls community
i didn't exactly read every post, but from discussion i got the feeling he didn't do anything against reddit. he just discussed an aspect of the game and some mod threw a tantrum

Where do halberds (not glaives) rate on the cancer scale?

I like the fiasco from the shield glitch instead. Every tryhard came out to complain about him since he made it go public

Same as glaives.

Same rank as spears

r8 my low level invasion build

After the recent patches, relatively low since their hyperarmor is reasonable now.

Why is raw so bad?

how do i high str build in das 2

meant for sl1 runs

Pretty good, although personally I'd take Leocerne over Halberd.

>Allowing something this expensive to be delivered to your doorstep in case you aren't there, where anyone, not just deliveryman can just steal it
>Not setting a fixed date when you want it delivered
You fucked up on all levels

muh HA charge and insane tracking doe

I know man, I know

I did set a fixed date but no one showed up. I should have just had it delivered to my local post office. But my fucking car is broken so I took a risk. But enough of this blogging, I'm sorry.

And even then it's just barely outdamages normal, sharp, refined or even fucking hollow depending on the weapon. So little AR difference it might as well not exist.

I just wish vigor/vitalitygouge build in 40-60 level range was possible.

>nioh threads are infested by dasturds complaining about das2 being clunky and full of ganks
fucking hell

Is DS3 vitality a waste of levels to invest in?

>And even then it's just barely outdamages normal, sharp, refined or even fucking hollow
bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=CcI0QpCfbwY
Finally i have an excuse to post this

Japs fucking love AC so

Well, Nioh is a game that actively encourages you to avoid fighting more than 1 person at a time because of the retarded "lose stamina when hit" mechanic.

>open video
>3 hours long
Oh man this is gonna be good

Let's have an example; SL1, two-handing Reinforced Club
Normal: 260
Heavy: 285
Sharp: 255
Refined: 251
Raw: 275
Hollow: 252

Amazing! I mean I'll take that extra 20, but I'm not blown away.

YOU GOT STABBED IN YO CHEST

Wow, I had forgotten all about DSP and his blundering through souls games.

It must be some of the most profitable shit he can do

>what do you think we get from From next?
nothing, they would have disbanded. assuming you include demon's, souls literally saved from's ass.
bamco would have seen to that not happening ever

>20 vit after chain

Looks pretty ok other than the vitality investment.

Where are you planing to invade ?

have a FaP ring ready for inf stamina toggling

why would you use reinforced club at SL1 is the better question

what are the pvp soul memory and ranges for dark souls 2? I'm at 1m souls on the iron keep bridge and I'm not seeing summon signs

who said every weapon has to be good raw?

People seem to be scattered all over the place these days but honestly seemed like when I played a month or so ago a lot of people had just said "fuck it" and let themselves hit 3.5 mil + SM

>RAW ASS
>bad

Depends. If you know what you're doing in regards to poise, it can be useful in combination with heavy armor and you absolutely need some vit if you want to fit any of the heavier weapons into your build.

Also, I'm on PC SOTFS

You have to use weapons that are specifically good while raw, although in general most weapons benefit from being raw if you don't have the stats to benefit from scaling.

SL1 aside, weapons like mail breaker, astora SS, and DS axe are all insane while raw.

>burn 25 ascetics trying to get Black Witch mask or veil in Belfry Sol
>still nothing, even at maximum item discovery

FUCKING HELL WHO GREENLIT THIS SHIT? HURR LET'S MAKE IT A 1% DROP OFF A NON-RESPAWNING PHANTOM

Where the fuck are the webms?

yes gaijin piggu, pray game more. this mean you rike game

0-1 des
2-3 fap
4-5 das
6-7 fap ( reverse grip)
8-9 draw someone's character

Sucks for you lad

Right here
Follower Torch is the strongest!

good for you lad

>That visible fear at 15 seconds in

Demon's Souls is a good game though.
Would be great if it had more online activity but ehh. The single player is good enough.

mediocre for you lad

>fat rolling iron tarkus

i don't know what i expected

>chameleon into tombstone
that's fucking radical

>fatroll

>reinforced club
this is DS3 we're talking about, right? Use a longsword until you get to the catacombs of carthus, then use the milk ring and a bandit's knife with carthus rouge to kill dancer and ocerius, and a caestus to kill gundyr for the priestess ring, which gives you access to raw astora straightsword and blessed weapon.

>vigor/vitgouge
Even if it were viable there'd be no reason to vig gouge more than anyone else. Maybe you could go up to 49 instead of 39, but from there on out each point adds like three health.

For vitgouge use MLG's or yhorms.

If you're sl1 and not using raw broadsword until dga in ds3 you're doing it wrong

You know what PvP needs? A weapon that increases the weight of whoever it hits, effectively destroying shitters who roll spam after their poke.

Ideally the branding iron would do this.
Or maybe a ptromancy that could imitate the fatroll mist they do.

4 GUYS DRESSED THE SAME WAY INCREASING THE WEIGHT OF AN INVADER

is there that big a difference between the broad and the long? I just went with the longsword because I figured it had less scaling to lose and more reach.

>dga
demon's great axe?

Is there not a site that allows you to use a visible model with armor sets to see how pieces work together?

My go to fashion is lower on the poise spectrum and Ive actually noticed getting my HA broken more frequently since I came back after the big patches with the dlc

parry shields were a mistake

Dragonslayer Axe

I don't know if there's actually any function difference but it was more fun when I did this with a parrying dagger rather than a parry shield.

>make a ng+ character with everything unlocked
>load up the character when you want to do testing

Or just ask here if somebody will model for you.

... WHILE BODYBLOCKING HIM
COMEDY GOLD
i'd actually dig it

Ah, I got a summon, it's just slow because of the time I guess.

Last time I remember the sweet spots for red sign soapstone were 400k, 1m, and 3.5m.

Being able to parry bossses was a mistake