/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Remember to use Cleopatra vs Quetzalcoatl edition.

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>Not Jack

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Eli-chan~!

Jack gets nerfed to hell and back by Quetzalcoatl's damage reduction effect.

Gawain's really coming through for me with all these Lancer fuckers.

>Not both

GILKEKS BTFO SINCE ANCIENT TIMES

I used your waifu to beat Quetzal.

xth for 5* Caster/Assassin Semi-sama in upcoming Apoc Event

>use support Gorgon
>NP5
>10/10/10 skills
>lvl90
>NP hit 30k per enemy

Is this supposed to be good or not?

Authority of the Beast: A
Anti-humanity skill. It allows her to demonstrate extra damage against anything born from her womb, be it heroic spirit, divine spirit, whatever. This isn't bestowed just to the main body of the Beast II, but to all monsters born from her.

Independent Manifestation: B
The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself. Once she appears, she will paint over the Indian Ocean in a span of seven days. When she manifests, she will continue to produce monsters without rest which will devour humanity. However, her main body cannot embark on land. The job of exterminating humanity is left to her children. Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel attacks via time paradoxes using time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.

Self-modification Ex:
She uses the sea of black life to remake her spiritual foundation. She is able to grow from her normal state (femme fatale) to a dragonoid form of over 60 meters in length. Tiamat in her dragonoid body cancels out all attacks of rank A++ and below

Sea of Life: EX
The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity

Nega Genesis: A
The same type of skill as the Nega Messiah of the Beast VI
A conceptual bounded barrier able to subvert the modern theory of evolution, prediction of Genesis. Having this, the Beast II gains strong resistance against the Noble Phantasms of Servants born from proper human history.

>tfw we got the shit version

What? She 2 shot her in the 2nd battle with double NP thanks to her ridiculous NP gen on chains.

They say that we aren't getting this cute beast

kek

I have no intention of using a seal. Can he do it? Remember that he is neutral against unknown.

Monstrous Strength: A++
Power as a monster. This increases her own strength. Virtually of the highest level. With the black mud as her body and the form of a dragon, Tiamat’s strength is that of a giant.

---------------------

>A womb that had been cut away and discarded after Genesis.
>As the mother sea, she had been used as the soil for creating life, but when the environment of the Earth became stable and ecosystems came to be, she was no necessary and was exiled to the world of imaginary numbers (the other side of the world; not even a parallel world, but a lifeless space of imaginary numbers)

>Once ecosystems had arisen, there was no need for a being who designed lifeforms randomly. In the process by which lifeforms gain intelligence appropriate for this planet, she was nothing but an obstacle. Since then, Tiamat waited in the world of imaginary numbers for the chance to return to Earth.

Why is his card black like Tiamat's then?

Dantes is better.

>Reposting

Has anyone managed to one shot the final boss with Rider Kintoki alone? I wanna know ways to cheese Babylon as quick as possible.

Monstrous Strength: A++
Power as a monster. This increases her own strength. Virtually of the highest level. With the black mud as her body and the form of a dragon, Tiamat’s strength is that of a giant.

>Summon Charles Darwin
>GG, No Re

No, she's shit. Worse then Dantes.

Best Rider
Best Sister

So are these Beasts the things that are like the opposite of Star HSs or is that something different?

The exact circumstances surrounding the one we summon in Grand Order is a little unclear. I'd wait for F/GO Material 3 to clarify what's up with him.
He seems to be the remnants of the curse vortex somehow gathered into a servant, considering he has memories of F/HA and talks about consuming humans.

Believe in the Rad

No unless crit on both buster

>It allows her to demonstrate extra damage against anything born from her womb
Does it just mean all life?

Same here, it is useful that Babylon is sunny everywhere except for like two places.

Cute mud.

Most liekly, yes

>Star ocean came out today
>massive maint and connection error msgs

im getting FGO flashbacks over this shit

He literally goes dude lmao this snek stole my shit and goes to get another one.

Lilith?

Earth life. It probably wouldn't work against True Ancestors (who descend from the moon) or aliens of any other sort.

How exactly would Proto-Herc ability of always need to win work against her?

>As the mother sea, she had been used as the soil for creating life

Since she is the origin of all life, yep.

>Sea of Life: EX
>The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity
Poor ushi

I hate bait gachas

I bet something even crazier than Merlin will come up after he's added into the gacha

>Taiga is the free 3*.

Looks like I'll finally bench Scathach since I'll have a grailed Taiga. Fuck this game for not giving any Lancers other than that potatowhore and 3* fodders.

In rad we trust.

Every thread until a buff.

Gorgeous Gorgon rate up when?

>>Star ocean came out today
I'm a long time fan of Star Ocean and what is this you refer to?

If Tiamat is imaginary numbers, can Grail powered Sakura control her?

13997 HP/10493 Atk at lvl 100+ fous is pretty solid for her too

What a cutie, is she an archer?

Mother Harlot for sure, and I'm expecting Angra Mainyu to appear as well.
Also, I think it is likely that the final boss after the beasts is Lucifer himself.

>still no Taiga fanart
>still no Quetz fanart
>still no King Hassan fanart

The raddest.

Soon. Either 22th of this month or after New Year.

Somewhere in the future, along with Quetzal. Hopefully soon.

the mobile game, Star ocean anamnesis

>you're just watching Gil working on administrative stuff and he just out of the blue tells an aide to send some healthy fruit to one of the soldier's daughters since he heard she's expecting, and to give the soldier some time off to visit his family since he hadn't had a break in a while and the sight of his newborn grandchild would inspire him to fight even harder when he's back on the front.
Best King.

>still no King Hassan fanart
This one already has though, Taiga as well since she is an old character.

Oh fuck. I forgot about that.

Going to whale the shit out of her gacha until I have at least NP2.

Not even a snekfag, but I want a cool servant like her fill my Avenger slot.
Then I'll grail her immediately.

Only 1

>this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space

FUCK POWERCREEP

I started the Order today. How the fuck do I beat this bullshit?

Eden order ?
Beast Lilith, Servant Adam and Eve. Servant Samel.
Assassin Cain.

Her skills are solid too. It's one of the reasons as soon as I get her, she's getting up to level 80 or 90.

I didn't like Extra Rin, but Ereshkigal looks nice. Would pick over Ishtar.

Why does nobody ever tell me about these things! I missed the launch of the Valkyrie Profile mobage too. Thank you for the news by proxy.

Just wait it out.

Kind of make saber look like a idiot with her comments on his kingdom

They are big

You stall for 7 turns.

No, but she could open up a path to her and let her free.
Grail powered Sakura could theoretically start Armageddon whenever she wants to.

Is it just me or Gorgon Medusa is far more bodacious than normal Medusa?

Never was so proud of my Romanian Cheeki Breeki blood. Hell I even lived some years near his castle, if I'll ever have to go into a grail war I know where to find a catalyst

I love Gil (Bride).

She's kind of a big deal.

Best uncle

Then you remember its nasuGil and actual gil bedded that guys wife.

Her lancer version is cuter.

The funny thing is its vold shiki skill at a higher rank

Saber already looked like an idiot since she has no reason to talk shit, her fucking Kingdom feel appart while she was alive.

Why is Merlin so fucking homo holy shit. Blushes constantly, has pink flowers floating around him everywhere, wears hippy feminine robes, gives dicks to everybody.
It's giving me an erection

Oh ok I was getting worried. The theme that plays during this is great though.

You survive long enough

>final battle raid
So that's it then? The game is ending?

but even Saber acknowleges Gil's worth as king

He's just anti-edgy.

>Tiamat is voiced by Aoi Yuuki
>Has Shuten and Okita
>Won't have Tiamat because fucking unplayable.

It's not fair.

You know he's visited every single hooker in Babylon, right?

She's unable to die unless she is the last thing left alive on Earth.

IT'S DEFENSELESS

I share this feel

So King Hassan is Gil's immortal ancestor?

Season one, yes.
Stay tuned for FGO 2, now with more Saberfaces and limited Servants goyim

Absolute best girl.

by far

I'm not sure if I should blame Kawasumi or Takeuchi for the Saberfaces

He just disguised as Uta I think.

why am I saving this picture?

4u

Yeah but really just depends on the art, Takeuchi doesn't draw really big tits compared to anime standards so his Medusa isn't that busty. But other artists' Medusa are usually very big bobby

her lancer form is for head patting and cuddling, Gorgon is for marrying, procreating and spending a long happy life with