mega.nz/#F!XBQEVKZb!7uESJXxgCZBjNZzf-X2_hw
youtube.com/user/SaltyGoon299
youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jewtube being Jews
>a surprise

A few channels, big deal

im ok with this

A minute of silence for Eurolovers...but it'll be back eventually. If not, does anybody have a big SEB folder to share?

Jesus fucking christ. Half of my eurobeat playlist just got deleted. I guess I deserve this for using youtube to listen to music instead of downloading.

What is the fucking point

Can we get a TL:DR of what's going on for people who don't know anything about eurobeat and why this is a big deal?

Eurobeat is popular driving music on Veeky Forums because of Initial D. The most popular channel that had hundreds of eurobeat tracks dumped on it just got deleted along with all its videos due to copyright strikes. It's pretty hard to find eurobeat torrents compared to other genres so youtube is the easiest and most used way to listen to the music.

Thank god a few months ago i decided to download literally everything i ever listen to on the internet into my computer for a 5.5gb+ music pack. Incluiding every single eurobeat song i like

Wait this is all eurobeat?

ok i fix the torrent now it should be fine for you the beautiful listeners out there.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:84228BCE6273CE9E7F37FAFE81770AE73FB99ACB&dn=SEB%20Lossy%20Collection&tr=http%3a//tracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969/announce

Does Super Eurobeat have a monopoly on eurobeat?

>Videos and accounts are getting pulled down RIGHT NOW
what the FUCK, im pissed. is this shit on Vimeo or something?

see

is it a legit copyright takedown? or is someone just abusing the system again?

Glad I took the time to get the huge SEB collection downloaded. There was a MEGA link out there with them all but I forgot what it was.

>16216926
what the fuck am i meant to do with this?

Torrent
It is 39 gb of eurobeat.

The channel that got taken down did not own any of the music it was uploading, but youtube (and maybe the record label that did own the music?) didn't seem to care for the last ten years, so it's kind of a shock.

Good, it's shit

>remembered I had the link bookmarked
>it's been deleted

RIP

it's just a comp label, but it's comprehensive and it's a pain in the ass to track down the original releases of most of these tracks since they were just throwaway stuff for italian clubs at first

We gotta share this and seed so Eurobeat never dies.

but i will say, its a bit of a shame these original covers aren't preserved also
gotta love that cheap 90s graphic design

Kinda sounds like someone cleaning house to put up a monetized channel, EG vimeo then.

>dat 10 million hours in paint

10/10 cover.

Has anyone tried contacting the channels owners to ask them why this is happening?

Beautiful

>Eurolovers is dead
This is not okay.

Thank you

My computer is gonna be up all weekend.

Maybe this is a sign that Initial D is making a coemback?
Heres hoping

Have they not pillaged its corpse enough?

Have they done an OFFICIAL Initial D soundtrack CD collection?

I hope they don't take down Veeky Forums sings videos. Glad I have them on my disk still

finaldistance.net/mp3/repertoire/

Here's a library of 320kbps and FLAC eurobeat

Fucking /wsg/ and their shitty drift unrelated meme webms with eurobeat

gimme. also czeched

Yeah, there's about 50 CDs.

Who released them?

Also I mean Like one big pack with every song from the show on like 50 cds that comes in a cool case.

Released under the SEB label.

go blow a headgaskit faggot

I want this but for Initial D.

>Trusting youtube
that's where you fucked up kiddo

This is true.

;_;7
Gone but not forgotten.

what do you want from them.

"channel died due to copyright strikes"

Thats the be all and end all of it.

Chances are a record label signed up for content ID and as such youtube's bots went on a strike spree.

I just wanna see the time gaps of time between the strikes to see if it was over a period of time or all at once.

A folder for Initial D Eurobeat collection some time ago
mega.nz/#F!JIkFDb4S!2Ca8pXmh6C7f3eWGxuIw4g!AI90QS5Z

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I could locate the SEB mega but I fear it would be too easy to find and report ITT. By those people.

>EUROLOVERS is dead

There's two massive torrents on rutracker.org that have all Initial D SEB albums as well as all normal SEB releases and mega mixes.

Brehh...

Am I the only one who gets more angry at that stupid fucking face and that stupid fucking "sorry about that" comment than the content actually getting deleted? I get the whole copywriting thing but it seems like they're just rubbing it in your face at that point.

>Sorry : /

check Kirza's collection on idforums

Yo I still have my MEGA folder I posted here some months ago.
215 albums of SEB, Eurobeat Flash and That's Eurobeat as well.
mega.nz/#F!H91DSZYL!o-YNjBuu_-kVxdADNNYVsQ

Keep the thread alive

Anyone who cares about their Eurobeat has the GOAT release downloaded anyway.

>youtube is the best place to find eurobeat
>start actually paying for red because I already have playlists and want them ad-free in background play for driving
>this happens

Unsubbed, fags. I'll go back to torrents and adblock on my PC. Taught me a lot about paying for anything youtube touches

Apparently I also have SEB 216-239
mega.nz/#F!uplHBRoQ!t5HPtFnHCLaa6elRHUdaFA

DANCING IN MY DREAMS ;__;7
There's also an initial d forum that has all the eurobeat by episode/OVA

idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=42189

Dropbox?

what do i do with that tho, i've never torrented in my life

You download a torrent client, open the torrent file and wait until the download is complete.

Okay, I'm retarded. There's no file involved here. You open that link and it should prompt you to open it with your torrent client.

where is the "get this torrent" link, help but how do i download this? (btw i have utorrent)

Copypasting it in browser works for me. It just pops up a little window saying "select application to open magnet links with" or something along those lines.

Nope!
I'm betting that with corpse rot, there's going to be new holes for them to rape

You beautiful glorious basterd
Thank you for making me smile
I needed this

The SEB collection was originally assembled on rutracker and you can still get it there.

>streaming music on youtube
I bet you use fucking 32 Octane gas as well

I have to go into Utorrent go to file and click add file from url. Then I just put the link in there.

be a righteous nigga and dropbox or mega that shit

just get this

see

this

fucking plebs

>start actually paying for red
you done fucked up

mega.nz/#F!XBQEVKZb!7uESJXxgCZBjNZzf-X2_hw

you open your client and there should be an option that says new torrent or something along those lines. Then there should be a place for a magnet link to go, copy and paste the link from and click start
>tfw instead of telling user to lurk more you help him out

>7 GB open out of 698 GB
>countless eurobeat vids taken down because marco and company wanted money

fucking end me

I was planning on getting an SDXC card but I never got it

fuck this life

Fuck that sucks

Dubs tell the truth.

Disc 2 of Vol.175 is fairly based too.

Dis is good for those of us who don't want hundreds of gigs of SEB but just the classics. Thanks, fampai.

I have a link to a forum that has links to every super eurobeat album ever

the mega is already posted

>39GB of Eurobeat

>youtube.com/user/SaltyGoon299
NO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO

ITS STILL THERE FAGGOG

Ahem

>>youtube is the best place to find eurobeat

This statement will forever be false for any kind of music ever.

I dont know if they own the rights to all the songs but Avex Trax, one of the biggest record labels in Japan, releases the compilations. They've been taking other videos down as well.

>not just listening to synthwave

but what if I want to actually drive fast and not just cruise?

>boring highway music

Just make a Super Eurobeat channel on Pandora.

>"I like to drive"
>"Hey kid, want a toothpick"

Yeah nawww

Remember to seed, don't be a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E