300$ per month?

Sup 4ch, sup Veeky Forums
How i can get 200-300$ per month without offline work, just sitting there in my home?

Really the only way that doesnt invlolve skilled work is affiliate marketing, and even that is hard to actually make a decent amount off of.

If you have any skills, freelance or do commisions.

>Amazon Mechanical Turk
Online, easy, etc.

Also transcription services.

Money does not come from anywhere, it is a translation of goods and services. Once you have enough money, you can then use that money to make more money. (I should really be saying currency)

Well, 300 / month is 3600 / year.

At about 5% return, you'd need $72k to generate this, assuming that you're talking about pre-tax income.

Why can't people do this simple math?

You arent going to make $200-$300 a month from turking unless you literally do it 24/7. You make pennies per job.

I tried it for a few days and realized what a waste of time it was and cashed out at my first $10. The problem with it is that it's for pajeets (you can get paid in rupees).

I hear transcription is good if you can find somewhere else to do it.

easy peasy

get a g voice account or two, advertise in major rich cities that speak yr language on craiglist that you give writing services, build value, and have students text your google voice number. then you can write papers for them and do that for years, getting people to work for you

get paid up front (or mexican standoff for first times but srsly, trust: build that shit) via paypal and then just do that

26 a page usd if you're good

little bit of a learning curve

remember people are willing to pay for quality

Were the jobs hard? Or was it just a mindless grind?

How long did each job take. Im thinking about maybe doing it everyday for an hour or two, I dont spend that time doing anything else

Mindless grind.

Some only take ~5-10 seconds to earn a penny or two, while others are longer and might pay 10-20 cents. But they often require a lot of previous job done without many rejects.

Occasionally therell be a survey for a dollar, but theyre pretty rare.

Get literally any job (minimum wage will do) and work 10 hours a week. Done.

U can start breaking the law and card , make around 1000 a week. It's a lot a work to clean the money though , be prepared to spend

learn html, css, and a light amount of javascript (jquery). You can make a lot more than $300 if you find you're good at it

How?

Btw I know Html and css and some (very little) javascript

is that even possible by some surveys or downloading apps?

Ecommerce

Sell things

Become a freelance writer.

I often spend often spend 60 to 80 euros on pajeets if they write something for me, which would take me 3 days to write. I tell them exactly what to write and voila.

captcha taping its a scam?

Affiliate marketing

I know HTML CSS JS PHP and some APIS, and I've even published Wordpress plugins into the repository. And can't make even $1 with those skills.

Assuming you're talking about the OP.

Fuck no.

Survey's are shit. You'll spend 10 minutes on one just to be "rejected" and get nothing for it.

Downloading apps / watching ads (their the same source 99% of the time) is only going to earn you AT MOST a few dollars a day.

Are they any decent? What kind of stuff can they pull off semi-reliably? Would they be capable of writing adult erotic stories? And how much they charge for say a 45 page story?

I second these questions Also, do you have to do a fairly decent amount of editing to not make it obvious a pajeet wrote it?

Bump.
I made a review site (pet supply niche) with 20+ long reviews and a with a few long articles. Placed amazon affiliate links and created social media accounts. Worked on it in my free time and it was ready in a month. After a few months it made like 30-40$ altogether so I stopped refreshing it.. meh at least I learned how to make a website.

>mfw after a year it started ranking and now it's making $50/month
I should build 5-6 other sites like that, right? Should I stay with this niche and connect the sites? Or discover other niches? Any affiliate-guru around?

take this : FR76 14445202000412652741 927

french iban , hf :)

Online sports betting.

I did that and it went well for a while but then I just blow it all away. At least I only deposited around $75. I think about it as a price to learn the lesson to stay away from betting.

Bump

I actually got a sick hit on mturk that used to pay me like 10-20 dollars a hit to rewrite audio and it would take less than 15 minutes to do.

One time i accidentally submitted the hit without writing anything and i never got it again though.

Damn. I bet those are pretty rare though.

Anything that requires fluent understanding of English tends to pay better since pajeets cant ruin the market

Ouch!
I tried to register at MTurk but they rejected me, I thought they will accept me since I work with the amazon affilite program for a year but I guess now they only accept workers from the US.

Dividends.

I've been making around 7k a month at home doing nothing but day trading. Its easy.

Step 1. Have 45k in cash laying around
Step 2. Buy canadian weed stocks
Step 3. Hold them until right before the bubble pops and everyone loses their money.

Easy cash

sneak in to people's homes and install nicehash miner and make free money without them knowing.
nah, just joking.
you should find an online job

mine cryptos

I make 17/hr sitting on the toilet looking at German ads and rating them. It is a good side job to do on the weekends.

Sell blood plasma

Does everyone in this also crypto trade next to their jobs and other online money making ways.

>all those dumb kids making money on youtube have a skill other than being neurotypicals (which is not a skill, it's a trait)

how did you select a profitable niche, also how did your site go from making 30-40$ in months, to "$50/month" now without doing anything?

this happened

>How?
codeacademy has some sweet interactive tutorials.

Since I'm working with Amazon as an affiliate I was browsing products on the site for a long time.
I tried to find something that:
- I have knowledge of and I don't hate to write about.
- Not a seasonal product and not so popular that it has huge competition.

When I found something I wrote it down and checked the first pages in google, I was looking for products that had other review sites on the first page but they looked like shit.

I guess the traffic got better after a year since google thought that it's a good site because of its age and the backlinks from social media accounts so it started to rank for my keywords.

Try Blackhatworld()com, I was lurking there for a few months before I got enough confidence to start working on websites. Check out other Internet Marketing forums too.

I know all those forums. All I see is pajeets selling their premium pack/fake views selling into each other, not much else.

>and the backlinks from social media accounts

what does this mean?

And how many followers do you get? People don't follow you unless you are a famous social media normie. People don't want to follow some random brand of some niche shit so how the fuck do you get traffic?

Also what $ do you exactly? 50$ seems too round. My youtube gains fluctuate a lot and it sucks because i need to be making videos constantly to keep the traffic going.

The fact that you were able to make money with such a badly picked, extremely saturated market on your first try just goes to show how easy it is to make money with this method. Learn to evaluate keywords, SEO and writing, basic code and graphic design too. Learn and use these abilities and you'll make 5000 instead of 50. Trust me. I've got a team right now, started solo though. Now I only find viable keywords/niches and I got someone to do SEO and another to write good/long articles.

>Now I only find viable keywords/niches
But tell us how. Do you use any program? what would one need to be looking forward exactly? also did you buy any of those wordpress presets to get things looking good fast? i cant code anything.

Also, how do you avoid getting doxxed? I dont like the idea of people extracting my info throught my websites.

Thanks for your motivating words! I found a guy who sell Amazon keywords in different categories and has really good reviews, do you think it's worth to purchase a few of them? Finding good keywords is the most difficult step for me, unfortunately also one of the most important steps, it's a skill in itself.

>and the backlinks from social media accounts
>what does this mean?
It means that I made a whole brand around the site with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr and shared relevant posts daily. On Insta, Twitter and Tumblr I followed a lot of people daily to get followers and on Facebook I bought followers to give it a kick.

>Also what $ do you exactly? 50$ seems too round.
June: $26.28 July: $21.29 August: $37.55 September: $27.47 October: $54.43
November is at 40.02 until this day, I hope it's gonna be the highest.

>I know all those forums. All I see is pajeets selling their premium pack/fake views selling into each other, not much else.
If you check out the "IM Journeys" category, not just the "Marketplace", you will find detailed projects.

IM is not just about scamming people with "get rich quick" courses, if you actually start to work on a project you care about, you're gonna learn a lot of new things while you try to make your sites better.

Learn online poker. Get Pokertracker and some bankroll for start (100 is enough) and start from 2nl. In three months you can easily climb up to 10nl if you learn and from there grind out 200-300 a month. Takes discipline to not go on tilt.
Find forums like 2+2 to study.

No